trump allies quietly challenging voter registrations in swing states

Why is Trump & his goon squad trying to disenfranchise voter's? Afraid of another ass whupping which was meted out to your no neck subhuman ape Trump back in 2020?
Provide an ID and vote. That doesn’t disenfranchise anyone.

Provide an ID and vote. That doesn’t disenfranchise anyone.
State's pass their own voter registration requirements.

Don't like it? Go cry on the shoulder of another member of your MAGA rabble. Whattsamatter? Pooty not giving your boy enough support this time around?

State's pass their own voter registration requirements.

Don't like it? Go cry on the shoulder of another member of your MAGA rabble. Whattsamatter? Pooty not giving your boy enough support this time around?
True, but you seem to be the one that doesn’t like it. No ID no vote.

Well, I could see the point if this group was actually trying to remove legitimate active voters, I mean, that would be wrong, but the story doesn’t elude to that so, I’m giving crepitus the benefit of the doubt by allowing him/her the opportunity to provide more context.
You are hilarious.

Good! This is the time to challenge those fake voters. Not wait until election day, or should I say, election night, when fantastic results come in, literally a fantasy.

Then it will be too late to challenge them, because the courts show showed such severe cowardice in 2020.
What fake voters?

Because there was no "there" there.
Bullshit. There were 8,000 to 10,000 fake registrations. The company ( GBI) that turned them in operated in 20 states. Your denial is getting old and does not work. The police report alone makes you a liar. The FBI never investigated.

Forum List

Back