trump allies quietly challenging voter registrations in swing states

Doing their best to disenfranchise the voters in favor of their chosen dictator by hook or crook.

It's a continuation of the "Big Lie" that the 2020 election was stolen. They are preying on the weak minded to do their dirty work on the down low.

This stuff is at the local level, so you gotta keep your eyes on what's happening in your county or state.

Don't let evil win.

As they should. fake registrations have been found in those swing states. People living in vacant lots or businesses are registered and those fake votes are used to achieve a fraudulent victory.

Doing their best to disenfranchise the voters in favor of their chosen dictator by hook or crook.

It's a continuation of the "Big Lie" that the 2020 election was stolen. They are preying on the weak minded to do their dirty work on the down low.

This stuff is at the local level, so you gotta keep your eyes on what's happening in your county or state.

Don't let evil win.

Why don't the dems play hardball equally?

In what way? By illegally disenfranchising the other team's voters?

I think you already know that answer to that.
Your sig line is hilarious. You support the Party that is literally dismantling America in every way they can. Supporting Trump is supporting a return to normalcy and common sense. You know, like how it was when Trump was President.

Your sig line is hilarious. You support the Party that is literally dismantling America in every way they can. Supporting Trump is supporting a return to normalcy and common sense. You know, like how it was when Trump was President.
Ah, a deflection/digression. A sure sign you know you've lost.

Disenfranchising voters would be an issue no matter who, when, or where.

In Germany 91.38% of votes cast went to parties who gained seats in the bundestag.
In Denmark it was 99.47% of the votes.

In the US... much less. I mean in the House you'd have to go through each election, but let's take Colorado's 3rd district, which was the closest race, 49.92% of the voters did not get the representation they wanted, AT LEAST.

Potentially some of those who voted Republican didn't want to vote Republican either.

So, potentially the number of people not able to vote for the party they might want is much less than 50% in the US.

Don't let evil win.

Your Nikki is done.

Don't let evil win.

Good! This is the time to challenge those fake voters. Not wait until election day, or should I say, election night, when fantastic results come in, literally a fantasy.

Then it will be too late to challenge them, because the courts show showed such severe cowardice in 2020.

Why?

Creepy is a propagandist.
He is not trying to inform or start a rational discussion.
Well, I could see the point if this group was actually trying to remove legitimate active voters, I mean, that would be wrong, but the story doesn’t elude to that so, I’m giving crepitus the benefit of the doubt by allowing him/her the opportunity to provide more context.

You need millions of fake votes, we know.
Why is Trump & his goon squad trying to disenfranchise voter's? Afraid of another ass whupping which was meted out to your no neck subhuman ape Trump back in 2020?

Don't let evil win.

Nothing quiet about it. Clean up the voter rolls and don’t let anyone vote without an ID.

How is that evil?

Forum List

Back