You Know What I heard on Fox News This Evening?

I am grateful anyone is willing to help people in need.

I don't care where they are from.

The point seems to have gone way over the typical leftist head. Let me put it simply.. the people in need went to help the people in need. Need I say more?

Actually, you are the one that seems to have complicated the point by implying that being a good Samaritan was some sort of regional thing.

I am glad the people in need want to help the people in need.

I am glad the people with plenty want to help the people in need.

I am simply glad that anyone wants to help someone in need.

Why does it have to be more complicated than that?

Well, asswipe, since Tuscaloosa and Joplin are southern peoples then it is a regional thing.. just saying. now if Seattle showed up let me know and we'll talk about the northwest..

Was watching NBC news the other night and they interviewed a black woman in Alabama that had lost everything. She said to tell the people of Joplin not to expect help from the government very soon, they were still waiting themselves. She went so far as saying that Obama didn't tell the truth!! Wow!
And now here's people that lost so much helping others in the same need! Awsome!!!!

Not looking good on "O" :)

There are two kinds of Americans after a disaster; Those that pick themselves up, and help themselves, and then go help their neighbors, and those that sit on their backsides, whine, and wait for the government to help both them and their neighbors. The first kind, will have recovered in six months; the second will still be waiting for the FEMA truck, and the government handouts, a year later.

Yea, sitting out in the middle of a field with everything you ever owned blown away. Not even clean shorts. With kids.

Republicans, with their kind heart and wise knowledge, say, I'm not responsible for your lazy ass. I want my tax money to go to subsidies for oil companies.

That's bullshit, and thanks for putting all Republicans under the same label. It's not that way, as i'm sure not all Democrats are lazy wellfare recipients wanting hand outs. I'm not Republican, i'm conservative tho, so i do tend to vote more for Republicans...but i would vote for anyone that is closest to what i believe in.

I don't believe in getting hand outs...but i do believe that because we all (or mostly) pay taxes, that when a disaster like this happens, those people have a right to get help. I seem to remember the cries for Bush to do something more after Katrina...now the cries to Obama to do the same, and he is...doing nothing. It's a good thing there are good people out there that care because NONE of our government does, either side!

That's because governments in southern states won't help their citizens. It's why we need to keep Republican politicians from doing it to the United States. Look at Eric Canter. Look how much he wants to help the tragic victims in Joplin. A true Republican with the heart and soul of a conservative.

Kind of like when Katrina was making her approach, instead of activating the evacuation plan that had been table-topped just a few weeks earlier, Mayor Noggin kept the school busses in the lot while he departed Dodge. That was in a southern state.

The heros from Tuscaloosa Alabama are showing up to help the people in Joplin Missouri. I love the South and the Southern people. The make me proud.

Shouldn't somebody have already said that if it's on Faux News then it must be a lie?

By omission, possibly. Are people only coming from the South to help? I doubt it.

The point seems to have gone way over the typical leftist head. Let me put it simply.. the people in need went to help the people in need. Need I say more?

You indict the whole left of two people who may or may not be left? Is this thread about people helping victims or slaming the left?

Last edited:
The heros from Tuscaloosa Alabama are showing up to help the people in Joplin Missouri. I love the South and the Southern people. The make me proud.

Shouldn't somebody have already said that if it's on Faux News then it must be a lie?

By omission, possibly. Are people only coming from the South to help? I doubt it.

once again for the retards.. Tuscaloosa was devastated by a tornado, yet they showed up in Joplin to help those people, also devastated by a tornado. I love the Southern people.

once again for the retards.. Tuscaloosa was devastated by a tornado, yet they showed up in Joplin to help those people, also devastated by a tornado. I love the Southern people.

What willow is trying to tell you guys is the following:

"Wow its amazing that people in america are still so good and considerate of others that even when we are faced with tradgedy we can put our own tragedy aside to help others in need"

Thats it, thats what the first post basically said.....the rest...well....i believe its called PROJECTION.

You indite the whole left of two people who may or may not be left? Is this thread about people helping victims or slaming the left?

I report you decide. I didn't make the left come into this thread and act like asshole morons. They choose to do it. :lol::lol::lol:

There are some fine people from the south.

You indite the whole left of two people who may or may not be left? Is this thread about people helping victims or slaming the left?

I report you decide. I didn't make the left come into this thread and act like asshole morons. They choose to do it. :lol::lol::lol:

Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's because governments in southern states won't help their citizens. It's why we need to keep Republican politicians from doing it to the United States. Look at Eric Canter. Look how much he wants to help the tragic victims in Joplin. A true Republican with the heart and soul of a conservative.

Now, see, ^^^^ That's our problem. The left think it's the responsibility of someone else (namely the Government) to help people. Conservatives think it is OUR responsibility... and our privilege... to help our fellow man. The left don't care enough about their neighbors to help.

Now, see, ^^^^ That's our problem. The left think it's the responsibility of someone else (namely the Government) to help people. Conservatives think it is OUR responsibility... and our privilege... to help our fellow man. The left don't care enough about their neighbors to help.
And there is the fundamental divide in america today.

Vetted every one of them, did you, and not a liberal among them? :cuckoo:

Actually, you are the one that seems to have complicated the point by implying that being a good Samaritan was some sort of regional thing.

Well, asswipe, since Tuscaloosa and Joplin are southern peoples then it is a regional thing.. just saying. now if Seattle showed up let me know and we'll talk about the northwest..

So politics as usual for you, huh?

BTW, I grew up 100 miles SE of Joplin. The Ozarks isn't really the "South".

Hey look, I found some more good people from Seattle.

Local Red Cross volunteers head to tornado-ravaged Joplin | NWCN.com Washington - Oregon - Idaho

So politics as usual for you, huh?

BTW, I grew up 100 miles SE of Joplin. The Ozarks isn't really the "South".

Hey look, I found some more good people from Seattle.

Local Red Cross volunteers head to tornado-ravaged Joplin | NWCN.com Washington - Oregon - Idaho

of course you did but no one said Seattle didn't have good people, soon as the suffer a terrible tornado and head for Joplin let me know willyahuh?

I'm a proud Alabamian by birth. Roll Tide.

The libs would rather the people were holding "Where's FEMA" signs.

Not with Obama in office they wouldn't. In fact, they would be screaming that anyone holding such a sign was a racist and only holding those signs because they hate President Obama and the color of his skin.

Immie

of course you did but no one said Seattle didn't have good people, soon as the suffer a terrible tornado and head for Joplin let me know willyahuh?

Well, like I said, I am grateful for good people from Tuscaloosa, Seattle, Springfield, whereever.

I am just glad there are good people everywhere.

Last edited:

Didn't Obama promise them that he'd never leave them????

He said he would take care of them.

Yeah but if you look at election results from 2008 those areas didn't vote for him so you watch, his response will be about as lacking as bush with Katrina.

Forum List

Back