You just KNEW it was going to happen...Oil Spill is BUSH'S FAULT!

Hey look, my dog died!

Why didn't Obama do something to stop that?

Hey look, I spilled a glass of milk!

That's obviously Obama's fault.

Look, the very corporations that we right-wingers have been screaming our fool heads off about, defending them from "evil government regulations", just fucked up royally!

Definitely Obama's fault!

The very same corporations Obama and the Dems also accept funding from.

He's too much of a robot for the Democratic Party to understand that most of the carpetbaggers on both sides in D.C are corrupt. Sheople will be herded. ~BH

Mr. StainMaker? Oh really, When have I ever taken that name? Provide the link, the proof or run away like the gutless full of crap turd that you clearly are. I guess when you're too dumb to hold up a simple discussion that leaves you no choice but to just make shit up. Face it, You're a weak minded fool. Now go make somemore stains!!!! :lol: ~BH

Thank you I don't have to do any digging, the language in this post is the tell. You start by mocking my name. The phrase "gutless full of crap turd," emphasizes your level of communication skills. Then the usual Tea Bagger name calling, followed by curse words. You get points for "weak minded fool," that's new to me. But, the effort is lost with the trite underwear comment. The only thing missing is a racial slam.

The stench of the right is upon us!:popcorn:

Mr. StainMaker? Oh really, When have I ever taken that name? Provide the link, the proof or run away like the gutless full of crap turd that you clearly are. I guess when you're too dumb to hold up a simple discussion that leaves you no choice but to just make shit up. Face it, You're a weak minded fool. Now go make somemore stains!!!! :lol: ~BH

Thank you I don't have to do any digging, the language in this post is the tell. You start by mocking my name. The phrase "gutless full of crap turd," emphasizes your level of communication skills. Then the usual Tea Bagger name calling, followed by curse words. You get points for "weak minded fool," that's new to me. But, the effort is lost with the trite underwear comment. The only thing missing is a racial slam.

You haven't met Abikersailor or Shogun yet have ya.

Reporter: MR President, you love blaming Bush for your own mistakes. How do you sleep at night?

Obama: Let me be clear, this notion, that I ahh ahh um, ahh sleep is totally wrong. I ahhh ahh uh, umm, do not sleep. Bush fucked up the bed in the bedroom, that I inherited, from um ah, uh, umm him, George Bush. So to ah um uh answer ah um uh your uh um question, I don't sleep. It is because of Bush.

Reporter: Mr President, your wife wore an amazon woman outfit to the state dinner the other night. Why did she wear such an atrocious outfit.
Obama: Let me be clear, uh um ah, the notion that the um uh ahh outfit that my ah um uh, wife wore is well.... Bush was the reason. Ah, um ahh uh umm, Bush is always the reason,, uh um ahh, unless it is , ah um uh, good.

Reporter: Mr President, your dentist says you need a crown and have gingivitis. Care to comment on that?
Obama: Let me be clear, I ah um uh, I have severe gingivitis, ah uh umm, a major disease. I uh um ah, have that, um uh disease, because of um uh ah, George W Bush.

Reporter: Mr President, You are the President, when will you take responsibility for your actions?
Obama: Let me be clear, Ah uh um, as long as Bush is alive I will ah ah blame him.

You'd do well to stop complaining about others stereotyping while engaging in it. :dig:

You'd do well to stop complaining about others stereotyping while engaging in it. :dig:

Oh, for Christ sake! Read that BolshevikHunter post again, then rethink your stereotype comment. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, then....

DaffyDuck.jpg

Last edited:

Oh, for Christ sake. Read that BolshevikHunter post again, then rethink your stereotype comment.

So you deny you wrote this.

The stench of the right is upon us!

Pretty generalized and stereotypical partisan statement.

Last edited:

You honestly think he cares about being intellectually honest?

So you deny you wrote this.

Pretty generalized and stereotypical partisan statement.

Nope, this indy stands by my post.

Then that makes you a simple partisan hack. Confirmed.
(I'll contact Snopes now.)

One does not have to be 'partisan,' nor a 'hack' for that matter. to have watched the Republican Party self-destruct since 2008. At least the Tea Baggers may liven things up by running Rand Paul with Sarah Palin.

I'm just trying to figure out what comes next.

Bush and the Republicans left us with a failing and damaged economy.

Screwed up Wall Street.

Messed up Justice Department.

The gutting of the EPA and OSHA.

An infrastructure neglected for 8 years.

A failed school system.

Two wars.

Bin Laden

A still ruined New Orleans.

A nuclear armed North Korea.

A stronger Iran.

What part of the Bush Legacy will pop up next? What hidden pitfalls? What new disasters? What "traps"? What is it we haven't discovered?

You honestly think he cares about being intellectually honest?

'Intellectual honesty?' Talk about nerve! This whole Tea Bagger thing is about greed and racism. For your own sake try Google, or watching something besides Fox News. 'Intellectual honest,' you win the smile of the day! :disbelief:

Nope, this indy stands by my post.

Then that makes you a simple partisan hack. Confirmed.
(I'll contact Snopes now.)

One does not have to be 'partisan,' nor a 'hack' for that matter. to have watched the Republican Party self-destruct since 2008. At least the Tea Baggers may liven things up by running Rand Paul with Sarah Palin.

When one espouses right or left wing talking points (stereotypical ignorance) then no amount of wishing one was something else changes the fact they aren't. I've read you posts son, they're rather strongly left leaning. If the shoe fits wear it and in you case it's a perfect fit.
And try to remember, the political middle ground is not between the center and the far left, it really is in the center.

Last edited:
I really hate it when liberal scumbags who hate god and want to destroy America and force ALL of our children to become gay blame bush or republicans for anything that is bad or wrong.

we ALL know that cons and repubs and bush are completely blameless and that EVERYTHING that is wrong with America is COMPLETELY the fault of liberals and democrats

you tell them Riky....show everyone why your the guy who says he calls out both sides.....but yet never seems to call out the left side.....but go for it anyway...

Yeah, who was it that started the ridiculous finger pointing again?

Oh, that's right, the Republicans!

And you have to love them for it. After years and years of screaming about how government should keep it's hands out of private industry, here we have an example of said industry fucking up royally...

And now they're screaming their fool heads about the fact that they expect government to swoop in and clean up their mess.

In addition, they're blaming government for NOT ENOUGH OVERSIGHT!

The amount hypocrisy here is just fucking unbelievable.

And sure, (though I personally think that trying to blame government for something that's obviously the fault of the oil industry is fucking stupid) why shouldn't Chris Dodd join in and blame the previous administration if you fucking morons are going to play blame games like this?

What's good for the gander is good for the goose.

is Dude a Republican?....yet again.....:lol:.....

George W. Bush is the brother-in law that borrowed your brand new car, smashed it into a tree, left it in a ditch, then throws the keys at you and says 'you bought a piece of shit'

unlike your daddy who drove the car drunk, drove it into a lake,with a girl inside,left the scene,did not tell anyone until the next day.....then throws the keys at you and says....oh i forgot...a bitch was in the car also....can you fix it so my career and the family name takes a minor it?......

the oil spill is Osama's Katrina

Oh its MUCH worse than that...

There was never any truth to the Left's braying that Bush failed in N'Orleans...

The entire rant was a lie.

For starters, N'Orleans is in LA... Which means that the responsibility for N'Orleans was with the State of Louisiana, despite the whining to the contrary which erroneously claims otherwise.

Second, the Oil spill is in FEDERAL Waters... Not LA. waters...

Third... Bush had the federal government on scene in full force in 4 days... it's been 6 weeks since the gusher opened up.

But, at the end of the day, Hussein did exactly what empty suits are expected to do... Dither and fail...

Last edited:
Funny, all you 'conservatives' turkeys who NOW say 'Bush was no conservative', 'Bush was a RINO', 'Bush this', 'Bush that'...are ALWAYS defending BUSH...:lol::lol::lol:

like the way you defend those asshole Kennedys....like that?.....remember Robert Jr is Hypocrite....but you like sucking on his shit........dont ya...

Now, it's worth noting that this is one leak in the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico...

The same people who have been impotent to do a DAMN THING ABOUT THAT... are the same people who would have you believe that they're capable of 'FIXING' the Earth's atmosphere...

Deceit and Fraud...

November's coming; Vote accordingly.

Forum List

Back