You can tell who the Left fears by who their paid posters demonize. It's Fiorina and Carson

The left cannot allow Carson open the eyes of the Black community and expose how the lowlife scum Democrats use and abuse them.

That's quite a post given the propensity of Ben Carson to close his eyes while he's talking.

I think he got that habit from closing his eyes in surgery

10% of his brain is more intelligent than your entire brain.

I know more about politics, world issues, economics and the military than Ben Carson does

I would bet most of the posters on USMB could say the same. I doubt if Carson could beat the typical USMB poster in a test on the issues

^^^ you forget we've seen your posts :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've seen what Ben Carson is spouting out in response to questions

I will match my political knowledge against Carsons any day

Last edited:
LMAO! I saw Carson on CNN, the guys clueless and I wouldn't trust him to change a lightbulb. As for Fiorina, a vile bigot who nearly bankrupted HP.

Whats weird is why any women would vote for the GOP given their attack on womens rights. I mean how many Bills have they brought up in Congress to either remove abortion rights or defund Planned Parenthood.

Are the GOP not interested in the economy or anything else?

LMAO! I saw Carson on CNN, the guys clueless and I wouldn't trust him to change a lightbulb. As for Fiorina, a vile bigot who nearly bankrupted HP.

Whats weird is why any women would vote for the GOP given their attack on womens rights. I mean how many Bills have they brought up in Congress to either remove abortion rights or defund Planned Parenthood.

What annoys me the most about Carson is not how little he knows but how little homework he is doing. Seems on every question he just wings it and spouts a folksy response and then blames the media when he is challenged

I see much more out of Fiorina in terms of providing well prepared responses...even though I may not agree with those responses

What annoys me the most about Carson is not how little he knows but how little homework he is doing. Seems on every question he just wings it and spouts a folksy response and then blames the media when he is challenged

I see much more out of Fiorina in terms of providing well prepared responses...even though I may not agree with those responses

I've seen him a few times on CNN and I agree he just seems to wing it most of the time. Can I be frank, it seems the GOP are determined to lose this election. Whats wrong with a moderate GOP candidate winning? Surely the whole point is to win the WH and shouldn't GOP voters be more pragmatic?

I've seen him a few times on CNN and I agree he just seems to wing it most of the time. Can I be frank, it seems the GOP are determined to lose this election. Whats wrong with a moderate GOP candidate winning? Surely the whole point is to win the WH and shouldn't GOP voters be more pragmatic?

It seems like Trump must be a Democratic plant. Nobody can be that dumb and nobody else can bring down the Republican challengers like Trump

It has gotten comical. Trump is destroying Bush, Cruz, Paul. The guys who were considered to be the new guard of the party

It seems like Trump must be a Democratic plant. Nobody can be that dumb and nobody else can bring down the Republican challengers like Trump

It has gotten comical. Trump is destroying Bush, Cruz, Paul. The guys who were considered to be the new guard of the party

I'm sure the Democrats are loving all this infighting and Trump trashing the other opponents. I'm sure the GOP are having nightmares at the moment. I'm sure sense will prevail at some point and I can't imagine that Trump has any chance of winning the nomination.

I'm sure the Democrats are loving all this infighting and Trump trashing the other opponents. I'm sure the GOP are having nightmares at the moment. I'm sure sense will prevail at some point and I can't imagine that Trump has any chance of winning the nomination.

Right now, all political dialogue goes through Trump. He is starving the beast in soaking up all the media attention

At a time when a large field is struggling to get known, all they are known for is how they interact with Trump

Pubs DO feq things up, so why the hell do you idiots vote for them? Hater dupes!

I usually DON'T vote for Republicans. But remember Franco hater dupe, Republicans are like a case of herpes, where democrats are full blown AIDS in the fatal stage.

It's too bad you lack even a basic education in history, you would be able to see this in perspective.
Pubs wrecked the Treaty of Versailles and the League of Nations, their Great Depression and isolationism led to the rise of Naziism and Japanese militarism and helped them run wild, their post WW II militarism and insane cold war attack on democracy in MANY places was a disgrace, Nixon kept Vietnam going for years for political gain, Reaganism has ruined the non rich (see sig), S+L Crisis, 2008, chickenhawk idiocy and ANOTHER corrupt world depression has led to chaos again. All they have now is greed and dupes like you morons. I have a masters in history, you a masters in bs Pubcrappe.

I don't read the daily KOS, nor would ever use them as a cite because they are obviously left. I wouldn't cite HuffPo either. I don't watch MSNBC. When I cite, I use non biasd sources & don't like blogs & wiki is useless & can be edited. When I cite- I try to use .gov, .org & .edu mostly.

So, are you a FOX watcher? A Washington Times, Forbes, NY Post, Breitbart, the Blaze & Drudge reader?

LOL.

I'm not a TV fan. I read the OC Register mostly. Forbes and the Washington Times are good sources. I get Forbes in print as well.

Do you read the Los Angeles Times? Rolling Stone? Salon? Mother Jones?

The WT is as rghtwing in 'print' as FOX is for TV. No I don't really read any left leaning stuff on a consistant basis- & if I do, I don't rely on them being unbiased. I read articles from AP, Reuters- Yahoo News & when I do see or hear soundbites- i'll go on the net & research them b4 I believe them, much less post anything. I watch BBC America & I listen to talk radio...including Rush Limbaugh.

Don't forget about 'legitimate rape' & birth control should be about putting an 'aspirin between our knees'

The problem is that there are very few 'moderate' (R) left. Real (R) historically are fiscal conservatives. Since the '80s 'Christianity' has taken a stronghold in politics & the extreme zealots that have no inclination to abide by the Establishment Clause have taken over Congress. Social conservatives now make up the majority of the GOP....then there are the insane few with Trump in the driver's seat.

Progressives are soooooooooo predictable. you can tell who frightens them the most by their level of fear-mongering, demonization and false narratives.

idiots and hypocrites

You must be really scared of evil progressives in that case.

And quoting insane statements of the Carson and Fiorina clowns isn't fear mongering or demonization, it's just making fun of them. None of them will ever see the inside of the oval office anyway so why just not relax and enjoy the show.

:alcoholic:

Actually, there is not much in the GOP clown car to be frightened of. Any party that can be bullied by Donald Trump is not a party to be worried about

Pubs wrecked the Treaty of Versailles and the League of Nations,

I'm sure you were falling down drunk when you wrote that, but claiming that you hold a masters in history while posting complete idiocy works against you.

The Treaty of Versailles was nullified when Hitler rejected the the Dawes Plan and stopped paying reparations, you uneducated dolt.

their Great Depression and isolationism led to the rise of Naziism and Japanese militarism and helped them run wild, their post WW II militarism and insane cold war attack on democracy in MANY places was a disgrace, Nixon kept Vietnam going for years for political gain, Reaganism has ruined the non rich (see sig), S+L Crisis, 2008, chickenhawk idiocy and ANOTHER corrupt world depression has led to chaos again. All they have now is greed and dupes like you morons. I have a masters in history, you a masters in bs Pubcrappe.

Franco hater dupe, do you think that Alzheimer's might be the cause of your moronic and false claims? I mean, you DO exhibit a malfunction in your ability to retrieve facts and process information. Virtually nothing you post is accurate. I used to think you just a lunatic partisan hack, but I suspect that you actually believe some of the horseshit you most, which is a sign of mental illness or degradation.

You must be really scared of evil progressives in that case.

And quoting insane statements of the Carson and Fiorina clowns isn't fear mongering or demonization, it's just making fun of them. None of them will ever see the inside of the oval office anyway so why just not relax and enjoy the show.

:alcoholic:

What you are is demagogues. You slander and libel opposition candidates as the foundation of your campaign. The Clinton gang calls is "the politics of personal destructions." Just like Josef Goebbels and Pol Pot, you seek to destroy the opposition through the use of lies, half-truths, and innuendo. You are the demagogue party after all - filth defines you.

[
The WT is as rghtwing in 'print' as FOX is for TV.

I know that the Washington Times is generally accurate. I know that the Los Angeles Times is basically a print version of DailyKOS, with virtually zero credibility.

No I don't really read any left leaning stuff on a consistant basis- & if I do, I don't rely on them being unbiased. I read articles from AP, Reuters- Yahoo News & when I do see or hear soundbites- i'll go on the net & research them b4 I believe them, much less post anything. I watch BBC America & I listen to talk radio...including Rush Limbaugh.

Yahoo news is a joke, a far left bunch of nonsense. MSN is like USA Today, pablum. The headlines are accurate but you'll get no depth.

I don't listen to talk radio, got bored with Rush 20 years ago. To reject Forbes or the WT because they don't carry water for the party is absurd, though.

Forum List

Back