Record welfare/ food stamps "forward progress" to the Left; should avoid speaking on intelligence

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
I cant be the only one who has noticed the endless stream of hypocrisy coming from the left-wingers posting here. Look at them making fools of themselves daily here wallowing in the very things they accuse others of doing!

I find the opposite to be true .

Right wingers here just make shit up and act as if it's fact .

Well, with a lot of our jobs being allowed to be outsourced, big corporations buying out all smaller businesses because of our anti-trust laws not being enforced and our educational system falling apart. What else is there to do for most people?

Businesses care more about h1b's then hiring our workers...Why? Because they're greedy pieces of shit. The fact that we don't have strong unions and laws preventing this crap is why we're in such trouble.

Go fall in a well Timmy...
Record gov dependence is a fact.

5675287846_ac1b172e4b.jpg

Well there's that GOP war on the working man . Destroy unions , let companies do whatever they want . The reason people can qualify for stamps is cause their jobs pay shit and provide no bennies .

Well there's that GOP war on the working man . Destroy unions , let companies do whatever they want . The reason people can qualify for stamps is cause their jobs pay shit and provide no bennies .

Sorry timmy,only people who cant make it are the stupid ones.
Kinda like people who fall in wells....cant imagine they have a bright future.

Forum List

Back