You can tell who the Left fears by who their paid posters demonize. It's Fiorina and Carson

“we can’t have special interests sitting shotgun. We gotta have middle class families up in front. We don’t mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.”

this is called a QUOTE left-wing loser. now instead of making yourself look stupid trying to ridicule me; provide something that proves Obama didnt say this, or what you think he "actually" said. or just keep looking like the crybaby idiot you look like already ok????

thanks!! ;)

I still don't see where he said Republicans have to sit in the back of the bus

It is not the same thing you know

He used the metaphor many times.

It was, the Republicans drove the car (the country) into the ditch, the Democrats got it out,

and now the Republicans think they should have the keys back.

The left cannot allow Carson open the eyes of the Black community and expose how the lowlife scum Democrats use and abuse them.

joe will give her a run. Hillary dropping out this race is as sure as she did so early on against Obama. :itsok:

The Soros hate drones have run the "fake scandal" bullshit into the ground, tried to call people racists for holding Hillary accountable, screamed of the "Republican war on women" as they called Fiorina a cvnt. All of the Goebbles and Alinsky tactics that define the filthy demagogue party. Yet the career criminal Hillary continues to drop like a stone. Even a 30's style Bolshevik right out of Stalin's inner circle is preferred to her by some.

Another poll shows Bernie Sanders beating Hillary Clinton in NH

Hillary will cite health problems and withdraw. I hope the demagoguecrats are stupid enough to run Kim Jong Sanders, but I doubt it. So Crazy Joe it will be.

Oh my the propaganda that is being promoted here is the stuff of the far left drone dreams..

The Communists are in full blown panic. Most of the leftists who post here have the IQ of a turnip. They have no fucking clue what is going on and only post shit from the hate sites. But even the dumbest of them, the NYCarbineer class of forum retards, have sensed the fear in their handlers and are reacting. They become more shrill by the day, which means ever more entertainment for me.

This is going to be the most fun election since Nixon v. McGovern. The Bolsheviks control the party, but Hillary is the old school criminal democrat, she plays at Obama style Stalinism, but really only knows how to steal everything not nailed down. Corruption through funneling government projects to cronies is the Clinton way, they are just criminals with no real ideology. The Obama/Sanders types who want to rebuild the USSR in America are a mystery to the old crook Hillary.

Uh-huh. & 'we' are deathly afraid of Carly & Ben & are even paid for posting. Ain't that right?

Why would anyone pay you mindless drones?

You post the KOS idiocy her simply because your party bosses tell you to. Face it, you have the intellect of a turnip and simply do what the hate sites order you to do.

Turnip.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Typical USMB leftist!

I still don't see where he said Republicans have to sit in the back of the bus

It is not the same thing you know

I put your fellow turnip Shortbus on ignore for that shit.

Obviously one of the hate sites has trained you drones to focus on irrelevant minutia and repeat idiocy regardless of how many times you've been shown wrong.

Obviously your masters at MoveON or KOS think this is a winning strategy. Do you think your winning? Who other than your fellow turnips, Bode and Carbine agree with you? Anyone? Is this level of stupidity really getting people behind your filthy party?

If a turnip could think, I would urge you to think about it.

Uh-huh. & 'we' are deathly afraid of Carly & Ben & are even paid for posting. Ain't that right?

Why would anyone pay you mindless drones?

You post the KOS idiocy her simply because your party bosses tell you to. Face it, you have the intellect of a turnip and simply do what the hate sites order you to do.

Turnip.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Typical USMB leftist!

I don't read the daily KOS, nor would ever use them as a cite because they are obviously left. I wouldn't cite HuffPo either. I don't watch MSNBC. When I cite, I use non biasd sources & don't like blogs & wiki is useless & can be edited. When I cite- I try to use .gov, .org & .edu mostly.

So, are you a FOX watcher? A Washington Times, Forbes, NY Post, Breitbart, the Blaze & Drudge reader?

LOL.

I don't read the daily KOS, nor would ever use them as a cite because they are obviously left. I wouldn't cite HuffPo either. I don't watch MSNBC. When I cite, I use non biasd sources & don't like blogs & wiki is useless & can be edited. When I cite- I try to use .gov, .org & .edu mostly.

So, are you a FOX watcher? A Washington Times, Forbes, NY Post, Breitbart, the Blaze & Drudge reader?

LOL.

I'm not a TV fan. I read the OC Register mostly. Forbes and the Washington Times are good sources. I get Forbes in print as well.

Do you read the Los Angeles Times? Rolling Stone? Salon? Mother Jones?

The left cannot allow Carson open the eyes of the Black community and expose how the lowlife scum Democrats use and abuse them.

That's quite a post given the propensity of Ben Carson to close his eyes while he's talking.

I think he got that habit from closing his eyes in surgery

10% of his brain is more intelligent than your entire brain.

I know more about politics, world issues, economics and the military than Ben Carson does

I would bet most of the posters on USMB could say the same. I doubt if Carson could beat the typical USMB poster in a test on the issues

That's quite a post given the propensity of Ben Carson to close his eyes while he's talking.

I know more about politics, world issues, economics and the military than Ben Carson does

I would bet most of the posters on USMB could say the same. I doubt if Carson could beat the typical USMB poster in a test on the issues

^^^ you forget we've seen your posts :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Then why does Carson insist on spewing out so much stupidity?

Forum List

Back