You can build a mosque.....

You RWers aren't thinking at all....as usual.

You only see "your side."

Look, you schmucks, millions of innocent American Muslims were in terror themselves after 9/11...terror from their fellow Americans for retribution to something they didn't have a thing to do with.

They've been dealing with that fear since 2001. Unjustified. Where was the voice of reconciliation and understanding from you blow-hards then? WHERE?

You people have to learn to understand that you do not live in a vacuum, there's more to a story or situation than just your view.

Its an insult to these people to have to change their plans for a mosque after all the injustice that they've gone through.

I don't know if the mosque is innocent or not, and frankly I don't care, it really doesn't matter. So what if they want to say "shove it" and build their mosque nearby the site. Firstly, the site is not sacred. To see so many self-proclaimed Christians talk about a place of an even that took place being sacred is so sacrilegious and blasphemous its not even funny. Secondly, they are not even building the mosque on the site, it can be argued that its barely near the site. Thirdly, its not a full on mosque, its a center...believe it or not.

Bottom line, you people need to learn to relax and see things from other perspectives.

If I were a Muslim I'd imagine I'd want to individually spit in each and every one of your faces for trying to stop me from building a place to serve my god, especially after unjustly brutalizing me for things I had nothing to do with.

what injustice have american muslims had to suffer through? who has been brutalized? maybe they lived in terror after 9/11 because people on the left told them those backwards racist americans were going to get all angry and start rounding up muslims. sorry. never happened.
Caught in the Crossfire: After 9/11: Stories | PBS

Just Google "attacks on Muslims after 9/11"

You can build a mosque in or around Ground Zero if you allow us to build a SINGLE Church, Synagogue or a Buddhist Temple ANYWHERE in Mecca or Medina.

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

IS THAT A DEAL ?????????

Oh shut up.

Mecca and Medina are not in the United States. Different country, different rules. I expect better from my country...

HajDickshmick, and the rest of the Lieberrhoid Islamofascist Jihadist Psycho Arselickers like the Wetback Coyote Peyote (hitherto snuffling around in the bushes.....undoubtedly just waiting to pounce on some Islamofascist dick to suck ):

Nice try.

Given the choice of supporting America's sensibilities in honouring it's dead slaughtered by the ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING JIHADIST PSYCHOES you choose to be ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING JIHADIST PSYCHO ARSELICKERS and would rather suck the dicks of THEM or their SUPPORTERS.....the so-called OVERWHELMING NUMBER of "PEACEFUL" MUSLIMS of the Mid East (or Mid East origin living amongst us)...some of whom under pressure....would deny their TRUE intention to DEFECATE on you.....by using their TAQIYAH BULLSHIT !!!

Way to go, you fucking fools.

Sounds like yer up for a good old fashioned weinie roast.

Forum List

Back