You can build a mosque.....

A TYPICAL, AND OBVIOUS DODGE BY A LIEBARRHOID JIHADIST HEADCHOPPING ARSELICKER !!!!

The point before us is not American Legalese......IT IS A MORAL AND POLITICAL ISSUE !!!!!!

Actually, it's the flat out truth and your reactionary views are irrelevant.. If you want to live somewhere that discriminates against religion then move to Mecca.

As usual you LIEBARRHOID ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING ARSELICKERS have it arse backwards.

WHO has a history of Religious Discrimination ? Americans or the fucking Muslims ?

Who is arguing in favor of religious discrimination us or you?

(Hint: It's not us)

A popular sentiment, and understandable, but hypocritical.

And, just WHO is being HYPOCRITICAL ?????

The Muslims who won't allow a SINGLE Church, Synagogue, or Buddhist Temple built in Mecca or Medina but INSIST on Religious Freedom to build, around Ground Zero, their Mosque worshipping their Messiah, Mohahahahamed who is HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED as a Thief, Murderer and a pedophile (he fucked Ayesha when she was 9 yrs old) ?????
You are a hateful bastard, who should never judge anyone else.
And I am glad there is difference between the US and Saudi Arabia.

He's not...he holds Saudi Arabia as the way we should be.

Here's my impression of guat

wharrgarbl.jpg

You can build a mosque in or around Ground Zero if you allow us to build a SINGLE Church, Synagogue or a Buddhist Temple ANYWHERE in Mecca or Medina.

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

IS THAT A DEAL ?????????

You're comparing apples and oranges. We have religious freedom in this country. SA doesn't.

I take it you support amending the Constitution to make banning this mosque constitutional. That is possible to do.

We would no longer then be a country with religious freedom.

Last edited:
I don't have a clue why it is so important for them to build a Mosque so close to ground zero.
I feel that the radicals will use that Mosque as a tool to further their agenda. Such as: we destroyed the WTC and have replaced them with a Mosque......next.
just my opinion

I don't have a clue why it is so important for them to build a Mosque so close to ground zero.
I feel that the radicals will use that Mosque as a tool to further their agenda. Such as: we destroyed the WTC and have replaced them with a Mosque......next.
just my opinion

Shhhh, you can't say things like that lest you be judged guilty of not turning the other cheek, being a racist, wanting to be like Saudi Arabia, and various assorted other crimes.

In other news though, wishing death on cops is acceptable from the left.

images

:rofl:

:rolleyes:

*yawn*

how does it feel to know that you are completely powerless to do anything about the mosque that will be built?

make sure you use CAPS TO REALLY GET YOUR OPINION ACROSS!

:lol:

If that happens I go down having fought America's ENEMY.

However, you're in a NO WIN situation....although you're too stupid to realize it.

If you Islamofascist Psycho Arselickers win, you let the enemy defecate on you and you licked their arsehole when they did it.

Seems like there's a very good chance of you having to swallow your own bullshit.

Now, how fucking idiotic is that.

And, the pathetic part of it is that you traitors of America don't even realize that.

A popular sentiment, and understandable, but hypocritical.

The Muslims who won't allow a SINGLE Church, Synagogue, or Buddhist Temple built in Mecca or Medina but INSIST on Religious Freedom to build, around Ground Zero, their Mosque worshipping their Messiah, Mohahahahamed who is HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED as a Thief, Murderer and a pedophile (he fucked Ayesha when she was 9 yrs old) ?????

This just in Muslims are not part of a single mass. The Muslims building the mosques here might not be the same Muslims in charge of Saudi Arabia.

You sound like some conspiracy theorists moaning about how the Jews are all part of this big secret society.

Hey Punktime, you have already established yourself as an Islamofascist Headchopping arselicker.

D'ya think that you're adding anything profound or different to their delusional bullshit ???

C'mon get real.

Do something useful for your cause......suck another islamofascist Psycho dick.....or at least let onepof their camels buttfuck you.

Oh shut up.

Mecca and Medina are not in the United States. Different country, different rules. I expect better from my country...

HajDickshmick,

Nice try.

Given the choice of supporting America's sensibilities in honouring it's dead slaughtered by the ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING JIHADIST PSYCHOES you choose to be an ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING JIHADIST PSYCHO ARSELICKER and would rather suck the dicks of THEM or their SUPPORTERS.....the so-called OVERWHELMING NUMBER of "PEACEFUL" MUSLIMS of the Mid East (or Mid East origin living amongst us)...some of whom under pressure....would deny their TRUE intention to DEFECATE on you.....by using rheir TAQIYAH BULLSHIT !!!

Way to go, you fucking fool.

Yeah, that's it exactly.

You fucking halfwit.

You come around here espousing ideas that would make any hardline Muslim government proud, and I'm the fool.

You're a fucking joke.

Hajdickshmick,

You're the one being buttfucked by the IslamoFascist Psycho......and I am a "fucking joke"?????

D'ya have any idea how utterly stupid you sound ?????

Here's my impression of guat

wharrgarbl.jpg

Punktime.....d'you think that photo of some rabid cur is better used to portray one who defends America (in your opinion erroneously)....than even in your most delusional Islamofascist Headchopping Psycho Arselicking moment not better applied to the Islamofascist Psycho whose arsehole you're licking ?

You do realize a lot of peaceful muslims lost their life that day too?

And what happened to religious freedom?

Enough of your BULLSHIT !!!!

JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION !!!!

Well, well, well. I'm not surprised that you want the United States to have the same level of Religious Freedom as Saudi Arabia.

B.O.....Duh....C'ya,

Well, well, well. I simply don't want to be fucked in the arse by Islamofascist Headchopping Psycho Swine the way you want to be, you fucking Lesbian crunt.

Actually, it's the flat out truth and your reactionary views are irrelevant.. If you want to live somewhere that discriminates against religion then move to Mecca.

As usual you LIEBARRHOID ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING ARSELICKERS have it arse backwards.

WHO has a history of Religious Discrimination ? Americans or the fucking Muslims ?

Who is arguing in favor of religious discrimination us or you?

(Hint: It's not us)

Punktime, I suppose you STILL don't geddit.

This is NOT a question of Religious discrimination by America.

The HYPOCRITICAL Religious Discrimination is an established FACT even by the so-called "PEACEFUL" Muslims whose arse you incessantly lick. This is manifestly clear from their behaviour re places of worship of other religions ANYWHERE in Mecca, Medina.....or other MUSLIM countries in the Mid East.

This is an issue where I, and my fellow Americans, REFUSE TO BE DEFECATED on by the IslamoFascist Headchopping Psycho arseholes and their SUPPORTERS the so-called "PEACEFUL"Muslims who use the shop-worn Taqiyah to plaster your orbs with camel barf while they fuck you in your arse.....geddit ?

This just in Muslims are not part of a single mass. The Muslims building the mosques here might not be the same Muslims in charge of Saudi Arabia.

You sound like some conspiracy theorists moaning about how the Jews are all part of this big secret society.

Hey Punktime, you have already established yourself as an Islamofascist Headchopping arselicker.

D'ya think that you're adding anything profound or different to their delusional bullshit ???

C'mon get real.

Do something useful for your cause......suck another islamofascist Psycho dick.....or at least let onepof their camels buttfuck you.

Cry Moar cause all you got is the same predictable insults.

Last edited:

C'mon get real.

Cry Moar cause all you got is the same predictable insults.

Punktime,

Did it ever occur to you that if you STOP advertising your predilection for being a Lieberrhoid Islamofascist Headchopping Psychos' arselicker I will STOP pointing out that you are one ?????

For all the zillion posts on this topic, has anyone come up with a constitutional way of prohibiting this mosque being built?

Or has the Constitution temporarily off the top ten list of things certain folks around here hold dear.

It is a bit ironic that the crowd around here who otherwise treat the Constitution like it was itself a holy document would suddenly find it annoyingly in the way of their being able to persecute a certain religion.

For all the zillion posts on this topic, has anyone come up with a constitutional way of prohibiting this mosque being built?

Or has the Constitution temporarily off the top ten list of things certain folks around here hold dear.

It is a bit ironic that the crowd around here who otherwise treat the Constitution like it was itself a holy document would suddenly find it annoyingly in the way of their being able to persecute a certain religion.

I find it really funny how the left is defending the constitution as if it was etched in stone, and not a living document. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
NY, you're a hypocrit.

Last edited:
You RWers aren't thinking at all....as usual.

You only see "your side."

Look, you schmucks, millions of innocent American Muslims were in terror themselves after 9/11...terror from their fellow Americans for retribution to something they didn't have a thing to do with.

They've been dealing with that fear since 2001. Unjustified. Where was the voice of reconciliation and understanding from you blow-hards then? WHERE?

You people have to learn to understand that you do not live in a vacuum, there's more to a story or situation than just your view.

Its an insult to these people to have to change their plans for a mosque after all the injustice that they've gone through.

I don't know if the mosque is innocent or not, and frankly I don't care, it really doesn't matter. So what if they want to say "shove it" and build their mosque nearby the site. Firstly, the site is not sacred. To see so many self-proclaimed Christians talk about a place of an even that took place being sacred is so sacrilegious and blasphemous its not even funny. Secondly, they are not even building the mosque on the site, it can be argued that its barely near the site. Thirdly, its not a full on mosque, its a center...believe it or not.

Bottom line, you people need to learn to relax and see things from other perspectives.

If I were a Muslim I'd imagine I'd want to individually spit in each and every one of your faces for trying to stop me from building a place to serve my god, especially after unjustly brutalizing me for things I had nothing to do with.

Last edited:
You RWers aren't thinking at all....as usual.

You only see "your side."

Look, you schmucks, millions of innocent American Muslims were in terror themselves after 9/11...terror from their fellow Americans for retribution to something they didn't have a thing to do with.

They've been dealing with that fear since 2001. Unjustified. Where was the voice of reconciliation and understanding from you blow-hards then? WHERE?

You people have to learn to understand that you do not live in a vacuum, there's more to a story or situation than just your view.

Its an insult to these people to have to change their plans for a mosque after all the injustice that they've gone through.

I don't know if the mosque is innocent or not, and frankly I don't care, it really doesn't matter. So what if they want to say "shove it" and build their mosque nearby the site. Firstly, the site is not sacred. To see so many self-proclaimed Christians talk about a place of an even that took place being sacred is so sacrilegious and blasphemous its not even funny. Secondly, they are not even building the mosque on the site, it can be argued that its barely near the site. Thirdly, its not a full on mosque, its a center...believe it or not.

Bottom line, you people need to learn to relax and see things from other perspectives.

If I were a Muslim I'd imagine I'd want to individually spit in each and every one of your faces for trying to stop me from building a place to serve my god, especially after unjustly brutalizing me for things I had nothing to do with.

what injustice have american muslims had to suffer through? who has been brutalized? maybe they lived in terror after 9/11 because people on the left told them those backwards racist americans were going to get all angry and start rounding up muslims. sorry. never happened.

Forum List

Back