You can build a mosque.....

ok, i think the rational peole on this board would agree no one has a right to stop the imam from building the mosque near ground zero.

but what is the downside for him to say, "i realize this is touching a sore spot for many new yorkers. with that in mind, we're moving it somewhere else"

who would be the big loser in that scenario?

Well, the New Yorkers you're referencing would be ill-informed. They'd essentially be saying: "we blame your religion for 9/11 and everyone associated with it." And, that's not right.

On the other hand, the New Yorkers are saying:

"We are treating you Islamofascist Headchopping cocksuckers this way because by insisting on defecating on our justified sensibilities you are proving that you are NOT the "peaceful" fucking Muslims you portray yourselves to be by using your Bogus Taqiyah Bullshit.

You are who we already know who you are: the fucking overwhelming number of Muslims of the Mid East (or Mid Eastern 0rigin) whom we saw on TV rejoicing and dancing on the streets (and undoubtedly in your homes) when the 9/11 tragedy occured. And, we are not uneducated fools , or Lieberrhoid enemies of America, who will fall for your Taqiyah BULLSHIT because we know about your Cultural and Political predilections.

Then state what the question of the Op ed:

"You can build a mosque in or around Ground Zero if you allow us to build a SINGLE Church, Synagogue or a Buddhist Temple ANYWHERE in Mecca or Medina.

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

IS THAT A DEAL ????????? "

The above would test the SINCERITY of their Religious BULLSHIT !
:lol: I'm not reading this

goatass said:
eaf09223.gif
muslims...
eaf09223.gif
liberaoids...
eaf09223.gif
fuck the first amendment...
eaf09223.gif
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
eaf09223.gif

:lol:

Well, the New Yorkers you're referencing would be ill-informed. They'd essentially be saying: "we blame your religion for 9/11 and everyone associated with it." And, that's not right.

"We are treating you Islamofascist Headchopping cocksuckers this way because by insisting on defecating on our justified sensibilities you are proving that you are NOT the "peaceful" fucking Muslims you portray yourselves to be by using your Bogus Taqiyah Bullshit.

You are who we already know who you are: the fucking overwhelming number of Muslims of the Mid East (or Mid Eastern 0rigin) whom we saw on TV rejoicing and dancing on the streets (and undoubtedly in your homes) when the 9/11 tragedy occured. And, we are not uneducated fools , or Lieberrhoid enemies of America, who will fall for your Taqiyah BULLSHIT because we know about your Cultural and Political predilections.

Then state the question of the Op ed:

"You can build a mosque in or around Ground Zero if you allow us to build a SINGLE Church, Synagogue or a Buddhist Temple ANYWHERE in Mecca or Medina.

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

G(oddamned)T(urd),

If an ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING ARSELICKER like you would read it, all you'd do .....as an enemy of America.....is to puke out some additional vomit deflecting or obfuscating the issue in support of the Islamofascist Headchopping Swine AND the OVERWHELMING number of the SUPPOSEDLY "Peaceful" Muslims of the Mid East (or those of Mid Eastern Origin living amongst us) who actually SUPPORT the ISLMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING Swine albeit SOME denying it when confronted.....with their TAQIYAH BULLSHIT !!!

Last edited:

Then state the question of the Op ed:

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

:eusa_liar:

So you are alright with US deciding where we can build a house of worship?

Again: STOP DODGING......ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION !!!!

As to your question: I am perfectly comfortable treating others AS THEY TREAT ME !!!!

How very Christian of you!!! I thought is was "AS YOU TREAT YOURSELF"?!?!

I am NOT a Christian.....nor am I a Lieberhhoid IslamoFascist Headchopping Arselicker like you.

I am a pragmatist. I treat others as they treat me, and my own kind.

You want to strike down the building of a place of worship because of the religion that will be worshiped there. That screams First Amendment to me. You got more in common with radical Imams than you realize.

Keep farting.

The only ones you will convince are your own Lieberrhoid Islamofascist Headchopping arselickers and the enemies of America.

fortunately, nothing you growl out while throwing your fucking tantrum will keep this mosque from being built.

ENJOY knowing that.

:)

Shitgun,

Hey, an Islamofascist Headchopping Arselicker shouldn't count his camels before they're born !!!!

You can build a mosque in or around Ground Zero if you allow us to build a SINGLE Church, Synagogue or a Buddhist Temple ANYWHERE in Mecca or Medina.

A popular sentiment, and understandable, but hypocritical.

And, just WHO is being HYPOCRITICAL ?????

The Muslims who won't allow a SINGLE Church, Synagogue, or Buddhist Temple built in Mecca or Medina but INSIST on Religious Freedom to build, around Ground Zero, their Mosque worshipping their Messiah, Mohahahahamed who is HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED as a Thief, Murderer and a pedophile (he fucked Ayesha when she was 9 yrs old) ?????

The Muslim Community Center is being built on private property, purchased by American citizens for the use of American citizens on American soil and subject to the rights and restrictions of any other American religious property.

American Muslims have absolutely no control over what is done in Saudi Arabia - you do get that don't you Guano?

Now quit yer babbling. It's time for your nap.

Keep farting.

The only ones you will convince are your own Lieberrhoid Islamofascist Headchopping arselickers and the enemies of America.

fortunately, nothing you growl out while throwing your fucking tantrum will keep this mosque from being built.

ENJOY knowing that.

Shitgun,

Hey, an Islamofascist Headchopping Arselicker shouldn't count his camels before they're born !!!!

And idiot savants shouldn't be out loose fucking those camels in the first place.

Again: STOP DODGING......ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION !!!!

As to your question: I am perfectly comfortable treating others AS THEY TREAT ME !!!!

How very Christian of you!!! I thought is was "AS YOU TREAT YOURSELF"?!?!

I am NOT a Christian.....nor am I a Lieberhhoid IslamoFascist Headchopping Arselicker like you.

I am a pragmatist. I treat others as they treat me, and my own kind.
thank you for admitting you are not a christian, i dont know any christian that has the amount of hatred and anger that you clearly have

Keep farting.

ENJOY knowing that.

Shitgun,

throw another tantrum, pussy. It's all you have to fall back on as this mosque gets built.

:thup:

You can build a mosque in or around Ground Zero if you allow us to build a SINGLE Church, Synagogue or a Buddhist Temple ANYWHERE in Mecca or Medina.

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

IS THAT A DEAL ?????????

Oh shut up.

Mecca and Medina are not in the United States. Different country, different rules. I expect better from my country...

since many on this board seem to think all forms of religious extremism are equal, i'll give you the following example.

over a period of years, your cousin was molested by his catholic priest. eventually your cousin became so ashemd, he killed himself. at the ten year anniversary, might some of your family members be a little "off-put" if a group of priests decided they were going to build a shrine to jesus near the location of his suicide?

no one would find that in poor taste?

so, in your example every catholic, including those looking to build a shrine, are equivocal butt fuckers?

:rolleyes:

sorry, in that case the catholics would be able to build their shrine too. You seem to be under the same assumption as the rest of the failures on your side of this fence: that the actions of individuals reflect the motives of a generalized mass. Sorry, tonto, that is not how America works.

Shitgun,

You mentioned buttfuckers appropos of nothing at least a dozen times. And, ya seem to be fixated on buttfuckers of the Christian persuasion. When ya keep revolving your life around CHRISTIAN buttfuckers, and pedophiles as much as you do.....You know that's a strong indicator that you are a latent buttfucker, maybe even a pedophile yourself doncha ?

Anyways.......

Since you seem to zero in on CHRISTIAN buttfucking pedophiles on a somewhat continuous basis..... let me start by saying that I am neither a Christian,queer, or a pedophile queer.. As a matter of fact, for the purposes of this argument, as far as I'm concerned, you may refer to these queers as LEPERS !!! howzat ?

Having established that let's examine the validity of your REPEATED argument that somehow "BUTTFUCKING CHRISTIANS" can be brought in as a VALID comparison with the "ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING JIHADIST PSYCHO SWINE" .

Now even a TOTALLY delusional Piece of Shit Lieberrhoid Arsehole of the Highest level.....like you..... can HONESTLY claim there is ANY equivalency there can you ??????

OF COURSE NOT....... horrible as being a CHRISTIAN QUEER is (almost like a leper)......ONE STILL CAN'T SERIOUSLY MAKE THAT COMPARISON CAN ONE ??????

I suppose your argumentation is totally ANNIHILATED on this point alone.

But, let's continue........

The CHRISTIAN PEDOPHILE QUEERS as a proportion of the population in ANY Christian country as compared to the ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING JIHADIST SWINE in Mid Eastern countries, for the purposes of this argument, MAY BE THE SAME.........

BUT.........

Do these BUTTFUCKING PEDOPHILE CHRISTIAN QUEERS receive the SAME SUPPORT......nay.....RESPECT & ADULATION....of the OVERWHELMING NUMBER of the citizenry of its country as do the ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING JIHADISTPSYCHO SWINE among the OVERWHELMING NUMBER of the MUSLIMS in the Mid Eastern Countries ???????

Hmmmmmmm........I THINK NOT !!!!!

Finally, although I am sure I CAN THINK OF SOME OTHER GLARING DISCREPANCIES IN YOUR ANALOGY, in the interest ot time, let's consider the following one:

How many Christian Buttfucking Pedophiles are running around the WHOLE WORLD buttfucking children in the various countries......AS COMPARED TO THE FANATICAL MID EAST (or Mid East Origin) ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING JIHADIST PSYCHOS Suicide Bombing all over the place, causing SERIOUS CIVIC DISTURBANCE and ECONOMIC PROBLEMS ON A NATIONAL LEVEL ???? And....AND....have the SUPPORT......nay.....ADULATION & RESPECT of the OVERWHELMING NUMBER of the so-called "PEACEFUL" MUSLIMS of the Mid East (and many of whom living in our midst)......a FEW of whom.....MAY...under pressure .... use their BULLSHIT TAQIYAH....to deny their support of these ISLAMOFASCIST MUSLIM PSYCHOES !!!!!

And, so Shitgun....TONTO......do you see how fucking RIDICULOUS YOU ARE in bringing up CHRISTIAN QUEERS...or CHRISTIAN QUEER PEDOPHILES into the equation ?????

Last edited:
that was a whole lot of typing just to admit that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Maybe, when you get done plugging your latest prepubescent victim, you can come up with something a little less banal for a defense of your christian-pedo urges.

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

IS THAT A DEAL ?????????

Oh shut up.

Mecca and Medina are not in the United States. Different country, different rules. I expect better from my country...

HajDickshmick, and the rest of the Lieberrhoid Islamofascist Jihadist Psycho Arselickers like the Wetback Coyote Peyote (hitherto snuffling around in the bushes.....undoubtedly just waiting to pounce on some Islamofascist dick to suck ):

Nice try.

Given the choice of supporting America's sensibilities in honouring it's dead slaughtered by the ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING JIHADIST PSYCHOES you choose to be ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING JIHADIST PSYCHO ARSELICKERS and would rather suck the dicks of THEM or their SUPPORTERS.....the so-called OVERWHELMING NUMBER of "PEACEFUL" MUSLIMS of the Mid East (or Mid East origin living amongst us)...some of whom under pressure....would deny their TRUE intention to DEFECATE on you.....by using their TAQIYAH BULLSHIT !!!

Way to go, you fucking fools.

Last edited:
images

:rofl:

:rolleyes:

*yawn*

how does it feel to know that you are completely powerless to do anything about the mosque that will be built?

make sure you use CAPS TO REALLY GET YOUR OPINION ACROSS!

A popular sentiment, and understandable, but hypocritical.

And, just WHO is being HYPOCRITICAL ?????

The Muslims who won't allow a SINGLE Church, Synagogue, or Buddhist Temple built in Mecca or Medina but INSIST on Religious Freedom to build, around Ground Zero, their Mosque worshipping their Messiah, Mohahahahamed who is HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED as a Thief, Murderer and a pedophile (he fucked Ayesha when she was 9 yrs old) ?????

This just in Muslims are not part of a single mass. The Muslims building the mosques here might not be the same Muslims in charge of Saudi Arabia.

You sound like some conspiracy theorists moaning about how the Jews are all part of this big secret society.

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

IS THAT A DEAL ?????????

Oh shut up.

HajDickshmick,

Nice try.

Given the choice of supporting America's sensibilities in honouring it's dead slaughtered by the ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING JIHADIST PSYCHOES you choose to be an ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING JIHADIST PSYCHO ARSELICKER and would rather suck the dicks of THEM or their SUPPORTERS.....the so-called OVERWHELMING NUMBER of "PEACEFUL" MUSLIMS of the Mid East (or Mid East origin living amongst us)...some of whom under pressure....would deny their TRUE intention to DEFECATE on you.....by using rheir TAQIYAH BULLSHIT !!!

Way to go, you fucking fool.

Yeah, that's it exactly.

You fucking halfwit.

You come around here espousing ideas that would make any hardline Muslim government proud, and I'm the fool.

You're a fucking joke.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back