You can build a mosque.....

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
You can build a mosque in or around Ground Zero if you allow us to build a SINGLE Church, Synagogue or a Buddhist Temple ANYWHERE in Mecca or Medina.

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

IS THAT A DEAL ?????????

Last edited:
You do realize a lot of peaceful muslims lost their lives that day too?

And what happened to religious freedom?

Last edited:
  • Banned
You do realize a lot of peaceful muslims lost their life that day too?

Enough of your BULLSHIT !!!!

JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION !!!!

You can build a mosque in or around Ground Zero if you allow us to build a SINGLE Church, Synagogue or a Buddhist Temple ANYWHERE in Mecca or Medina.

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

IS THAT A DEAL ?????????

They don't have the First Amendment. We do.

• Banned

A popular sentiment, and understandable, but hypocritical.

And, just WHO is being HYPOCRITICAL ?????

The Muslims who won't allow a SINGLE Church, Synagogue, or Buddhist Temple built in Mecca or Medina but INSIST on Religious Freedom to build, around Ground Zero, their Mosque worshipping their Messiah, Mohahahahamed who is HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED as a Thief, Murderer and a pedophile (he fucked Ayesha when she was 9 yrs old) ?????

You do realize a lot of peaceful muslims lost their life that day too?

Manhattan - 23 square miles - 4 mosques
Mecca - 400 square miles - 0 churches

No, I don't want us to be more like them.

Muslims in Manhattan are plenty free to worship.

And let me just say, the city, or any government body for that matter, does not have the right to stop them for building the mosque (depending of course where the funding is coming from)

it would be a nice gesture from the imam if he were to say "the goal of the mosque is to bring the different communities together. i can see that this is having the reverse effect. so i have decided to build the cultural center in newark"

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

IS THAT A DEAL ?????????

So you are alright with US deciding where we can build a house of worship?

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

IS THAT A DEAL ?????????

A TYPICAL, AND OBVIOUS DODGE BY A LIEBARRHOID JIHADIST HEADCHOPPING ARSELICKER !!!!

The point before us is not American Legalese......IT IS A MORAL AND POLITICAL ISSUE !!!!!!

The Muslims who won't allow a SINGLE Church, Synagogue, or Buddhist Temple built in Mecca or Medina but INSIST on Religious Freedom to build, around Ground Zero, their Mosque worshipping their Messiah, Mohahahahamed who is HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED as a Thief, Murderer and a pedophile (he fucked Ayesha when she was 9 yrs old) ?????
You are a hateful bastard, who should never judge anyone else.
And I am glad there is difference between the US and Saudi Arabia.

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

IS THAT A DEAL ?????????

A TYPICAL, AND OBVIOUS DODGE BY A LIEBARRHOID JIHADIST HEADCHOPPING ARSELICKER !!!!

The point before us is not American Legalese......IT IS A MORAL AND POLITICAL ISSUE !!!!!!
Shut the fuck up, and go back in your hole.

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

IS THAT A DEAL ?????????

Again: STOP DODGING......ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION !!!!

As to your question: I am perfectly comfortable treating others AS THEY TREAT ME !!!!

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

IS THAT A DEAL ?????????

Actually, it's the flat out truth and your reactionary views are irrelevant.. If you want to live somewhere that discriminates against religion then move to Mecca.

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

IS THAT A DEAL ?????????

Again: STOP DODGING......ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION !!!!

As to your question: I am perfectly comfortable treating others AS THEY TREAT ME !!!!

Did the muslims who want the mosque make the laws in Mecca? Did they blow up the buildings? Have they ever done anything to you?
If you answered no to every question, please shut up.

You are a hateful bastard, who should never judge anyone else.
And I am glad there is difference between the US and Saudi Arabia.

YOU CAN DODGE THE ISSUE ALL YOU WANT !!!!!

I will treat others as they treat me, and mine.

I refuse to be ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING ARSELICKING DICKSUCKER LIKE YOU !!!!

Forum List

Back