You are impeached forever...no, seriously, you are impeached forever, stop laughing...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Nancy Pelosi keeps repeating the line that Trump is impeached forever.....and every time she says it it becomes less and less meaningful......like she really, really wants us to know that something important happened no matter how unconcerned real people actually are.

bill, the rapist, clinton was impeached, for actual crimes............he is legitimately accused of rape too....and he still headlines democrat party functions and A-list parties....

Trump did nothing....and the democrats simply had 1 vote over 50% to impeach him...so they did....no crime, no high crime, no misdeanor......but they had the votes....

So...no Nancy...impeachment no longer means what you guys want it to mean...you asshats made sure of that with this fake impeachment......

So really, Trump is impeached forever......and no one cares.......especially Trump....

Nancy Pelosi keeps repeating the line that Trump is impeached forever.....and every time she says it it becomes less and less meaningful......like she really, really wants us to know that something important happened no matter how unconcerned real people actually are.

bill, the rapist, clinton was impeached, for actual crimes............he is legitimately accused of rape too....and he still headlines democrat party functions and A-list parties....

Trump did nothing....and the democrats simply had 1 vote over 50% to impeach him...so they did....no crime, no high crime, no misdeanor......but they had the votes....

So...no Nancy...impeachment no longer means what you guys want it to mean...you asshats made sure of that with this fake impeachment......

So really, Trump is impeached forever......and no one cares.......especially Trump....

And yet he continues to whine about it

0da7c12cfab1ae0a10d102afc9ffe954.jpg
2f9727e6a78918447a59d40a96891e99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stating that the democrats are committing a hoax is not whining........it is stating a truth that the democrat media is hiding....

Stating that the democrats are committing a hoax is not whining........it is stating a truth that the democrat media is hiding....

Can you prove it was a hoax?

Well, she's right. From now until the End of Time, history will record that Donald Trump was impeached.

But when he wins by a landslide in November - which is the direction things are going now - Pelosi, Schiff, and Nadler will be seen with the same scorn as Benedict Arnold is right now...traitors and political fools.

Figuratively speaking, within the next month or so, Trump will shove this impeachment right up her [vulgar word for anus].

She's truly delusional.

That only one Congressmen stood up to her shows you how successful their effort has been to move the Stalinist democrat Party put to pure Fascism

Yes...read the articles...not one crime....made up crap to justify merely having the votes to do it.

Well if you were hit will false allegations for the last 4 years, you’d be pissed too asshole. When Clinton got impeached for a real crime you morons went nuts. Democrats morons one and all

It had been proved already but the Democrats can’t back out now They already look like assholes and when this is done they are finished.

It had been proved already but the Democrats can’t back out now They already look like assholes and when this is done they are finished.

Lets see your proof.

Well if you were hit will false allegations for the last 4 years, you’d be pissed too asshole. When Clinton got impeached for a real crime you morons went nuts. Democrats morons one and all

Wrong once again.
When Clinton was impeached I was a die hard Republican.

Further proof you have no idea what you are talking about.

Well, she's right. From now until the End of Time, history will record that Donald Trump was impeached.

But when he wins by a landslide in November - which is the direction things are going now - Pelosi, Schiff, and Nadler will be seen with the same scorn as Benedict Arnold is right now...traitors and political fools.

Figuratively speaking, within the next month or so, Trump will shove this impeachment right up her [vulgar word for anus].
All true. And recall Trump sent her that lettter that will be on the record forever too, and historians will note it predated the election and its dire consequences for the dimocrats, making Trump look like a prescient genius.

Forum List

Back