Watching the beast march! I blame my parents for letting this grow

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I blame my aunts my uncles my cousins, I blame your mother and father! I blame anyone born after 1945 of trusting the government in protecting our rights and culture and FAILED.

Iā€™m watching these beast of so called woman yell and scream stomp their feet!

My parents generation all put their head down and went to work ignored the growing Marxist behaviors. Said nothing and now we have millions of Americans struggling.. dying.. and itā€™s all your fault dad

I blame my aunts my uncles my cousins, I blame your mother and father! I blame anyone born after 1945 of trusting the government in protecting our rights and culture and FAILED.

My parents generation all put their head down and went to work ignored the growing Marxist behaviors. Said nothing and now we have millions of Americans struggling.. dying.. and itā€™s all your fault dad
Boo hoo hoo

It sounds like it's time:

• Banned
I welcome all disrespectful comments, but Iā€™m being honest here. I blame them. Itā€™s itā€™s hard because they busted there ass for what have but they traded it for a rape of this generations future and for generations to come

Forum List

Back