You are going to die, according to Dr. Sean Brooks

1629341506129.png

Did the good Doctor said we are going to die?:omg:

and there I was...thinking I was going to live forever,:rolleyes:

I'm shocked!

View attachment 527795
If what he is saying turned out to be true, we're talking about 170+ million Americans dying within 5 years. While I can't believe he is correct, let's imagine he is. We would begin to see a pattern of who is dying by about 2023 or 2024 and the chaos that would result would paralyze this nation and the rest of the planet until the die-off was complete. No one would be held responsible unless vigilantes took revenge and multiple nations would fall apart under the cascade of system failures we'd see.

Those who created and those who demanded the vaccines be taken would become the greatest mass-murderers in history and all they'd have to do is say "we didn't know".

If what he is saying turned out to be true, we're talking about 170+ million Americans dying within 5 years. While I can't believe he is correct, let's imagine he is. We would begin to see a pattern of who is dying by about 2023 or 2024 and the chaos that would result would paralyze this nation and the rest of the planet until the die-off was complete. No one would be held responsible unless vigilantes took revenge and multiple nations would fall apart under the cascade of system failures we'd see.

Those who created and those who demanded the vaccines be taken would become the greatest mass-murderers in history and all they'd have to do is say "we didn't know".
That's the plan. Gates wants millions dead.

That's the plan. Gates wants millions dead.

I've said since Covid started that the virus was worse than the flu but healthy people would catch it and recover. About 15 of my family and friends caught it in Feb 2020 and recovered. When the "vaccine" came out it was stated by CDC that it was not a vaccine but a genetic therapy. Then when they introduced the spike protein and found that the spike could travel to the brain and cause a stroke, I was determined that none of us would take the poison. And that is why it was developed: to control the population of the world. That is also why Soros sent Bill Gates to that country in Africa to apply the vaccines that killed and maimed so many. Many, many guilty bastards like Soros, Gates and Fauci are very soon going to pay the fiddler, as well as the criminals who mandate vaccines and masks. I would offer my services to be an executioner when it happens.

When the "vaccine" came out it was stated by CDC that it was not a vaccine but a genetic therapy.
No, retard, it wasn't.

One might ask what science itself is, if not conspiracy theory.

Anyway. The D-Dimer test is one that people might consider having done after being injected with these corona targeted products. Reason being is that they're only testing for clots in the hierarchy of the circulatory system.

They're not testing for clots at the capillary level of things. So the mainstream data releases don't reflect what's going on at that lower level of things. And that means you're not getting all of the facts.

Clots do form in capillary veins, but once any healing has occured, the body normally breaks those clots up and ditches them.

Apparently this isn't happening in those capillary veins on a large scale after one consumes the covid product and the clots just spread. And that's a very big deal. It goes ignored. ''Unknown" so to speak. Again, they aren't testing for clots that deeply. Only reason I know that is because I was just reading the other day about some studies that doctors are now doing with control groups and they're finding this to be the case.

The rest of what the guy was talking about I haven't really paid much attention.

But I do know that D-Dimer test reveals a heck of a lot in terms of what is really going on with regard to clotting.

I believe that in time there will be quite a lot of people in the political and medical community left with some rather red faces, though. At the moment, a lack of a thorough scientific record with regard to testing for side effects serves as a shield for them. Unfortunately, these people are dicating policy.

Ask your doctor to order a D-Dimer if you've been administered these covid related products.

Last edited:

Aren’t there a couple movies made with this plot?!

Yes, he is. You do NOT insult the donator that gives the most money to the board MONTHLY by insulting him although you may disagree with him. NOT GOOD BUSINESS. Betting the admin may think so as well. We will see.

If Taz Asshole does not publically apologize to Hossfly....since he posted it in public...then this place is as bad as it can get. Fuck this joint.

But...we will see what the main admin thinks. Taz can delete if he wants..but I have screen shot of the post. And I sent that fucker to ElChorizo too.
Wow, somebody really believes in sucking up to the big doners! I guess money does make people more special than others in some People’s eyes

Dr Sean Brooks does not appear to be a medical doctor and, Robert Malone did not say that everyone is going to die

This branch absolutely belongs in the conspiracy forum.

Forum List

Back