Zone1 You and everyone you've ever known will live FOREVER in paradise with God!

Nope. Again, it is YOU that denies the word of God in order to continue to believe the Satanic lie that you've been fed that God is a monster that tortures his creation forever. God fixes ALL of us. God has mercy on ALL of us. God loves ALL of us. God saves ALL of us. Why do you reject these truths?

2 Corinthians 5:19 esv
that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.

Luke 3:6
6 and all flesh shall see the salvation of God
1 Corinthians 15:22 esv
For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.
Philippians 2:10-11 esv
so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 10:9 esv
because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
1 John 4:14
14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.
Luke 2:10 ylt
And the messenger said to them, `Fear not, for lo, I bring you good news of great joy, that shall be to ALL the people

Isaiah 45:23​

By myself I have sworn;​

from my mouth has gone out in righteousness​

a word that shall not return:​

‘To me every knee shall bow,​

every tongue shall swear allegiance.’[a]​

You are under the impression that everyone is God's child. God begs to differ, and makes it quite clear who His children are:
Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

Being a child of God is a right. It is not a carte blanche privilege...

Last edited:
Yes, but the ULTIMATE will of God is that ALL will be with him and his will trumps ours.
Nope. Those who accept the pure blood of Christ will be with Him. Their names are written in the Book of Life. If everyone's going, there would be no need for a Book of Life.
Remember what Jesus said in court, "If God were your Father, you would love me."
The road is narrow.

They either go to Heaven or to Hell. Both are temporary, however, because we will spend eternity with God on the new Earth, as the scripture I just provided to you declares.
you are making up beliefs about the most important questions in life. That is very dangerous. Your views are heretical. They are NOT what Jesus teaches. They are against the Bible.

you are making up beliefs about the most important questions in life. That is very dangerous. Your views are heretical. They are NOT what Jesus teaches. They are against the Bible.
Nope. I'm going by the scriptures.

Nope. Again, it is YOU that denies the word of God in order to continue to believe the Satanic lie that you've been fed that God is a monster that tortures his creation forever. God fixes ALL of us. God has mercy on ALL of us. God loves ALL of us. God saves ALL of us. Why do you reject these truths?

2 Corinthians 5:19 esv
that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.

Luke 3:6
6 and all flesh shall see the salvation of God
1 Corinthians 15:22 esv
For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.
Philippians 2:10-11 esv
so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 10:9 esv
because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
1 John 4:14
14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.
Luke 2:10 ylt
And the messenger said to them, `Fear not, for lo, I bring you good news of great joy, that shall be to ALL the people

Isaiah 45:23​

By myself I have sworn;​

from my mouth has gone out in righteousness​

a word that shall not return:​

‘To me every knee shall bow,​

every tongue shall swear allegiance.’[a]​

The Irish Ram

Why do you deny all of these verses?

Psalm 145:9 ESV​

The Lord is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made.
He has mercy, He loves the world, we are all His creations. His children are those who draw near to Him. The ones that are born again are His children, and co-heirs with Christ, only:
“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

The Irish Ram

Why do you deny all of these verses?
Oh, I don't deny them, I just don't agree with your interpretation of them. When Christ says, "You must be born again to enter Heaven", and there are those who refuse that, then they aren't going to be sitting at the Lord's table. Period. No interpretation necessary. If we are all going, then there would be no need for being born again.

“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

He said truly twice, so you would know it's the truth. So, If those who ARE born again WILL see the Kingdom, then who Will NOT?

Last edited:
Matthew 7:21-23
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Hebrews 10:26-27
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Matthew 12:30-32
30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

There will be two great resurrections, the resurrection of the just which will occur at the beginning of the millennium which is when Christ will make his second coming, and the resurrection of the unjust which will occur at the end of the millennial reign of Christ. In this way Jesus will bring all mankind unto him by giving all immortal life through the resurrection of the dead. Eventually all will know and realize that Jesus is their savior in this manner and all will bow the knee and confess that Jesus is the Christ. However, this does not mean that all men who have ever lived on this planet will reside in the presence of God the Father and Jesus Christ after they are resurrected. They will have to reside in a kingdom that they are willing to obey the law of that kingdom. Many will not be willing to obey the law of the Celestial kingdom of God and will have to depart from Jesus upon their judgement into another kingdom. As spoken of above, there is the unpardonable sin of blasphemy against the Holy Ghost which will not be forgiven in this world nor in the world to come. Such will never be able to receive forgiveness and never be able to reside in the presence of God the Father and Jesus Christ. Such are known as the sons of Perdition.

Last edited:
All people will be made new and receive new, glorified, bodies and they (we) will live in a new Earth WITH GOD - forever! How do I know this? God told us. :)

Revelation 21​

English Standard Version​

The New Heaven and the New Earth​

21 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place[a] of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people,[b] and God himself will be with them as their God.[c] 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
5 And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.”
Good, we're getting together on this.

Can we also agree that new bodies and a new world will not be like our current ones? Can we also understand that the prophesies can mean many different things like (for instance) they may be talking about the nature of how/what we'll be after death, and the prophesies may also be talking about the end of the age.

Let's not get started on how much they refer to which/both, just that they CAN refer to either/both, ok?

There are possible passages that my thinking is that you're coming from but please tell me which Biblical passage you're basing this on.
Many verses essentially say that those who follow Jesus will go to Heaven and, conversely, those who don't will face judgment and damnation.

There is a whole book you need to discuss with a reputable preacher. You won't find one that believes we are all going to Heaven. But maybe they can explain who is and who isn't, and why.
God Bless your journey. :smiliehug:
Thank you but, again, I never said that everybody is going to Heaven. Heaven is where God resides now and where the faithful live until the resurrection and life in the new Earth. Are you aware of the "new" Earth?

there is the unpardonable sin of blasphemy against the Holy Ghost which will not be forgiven in this world nor in the world to come
The proper translation is that they will not be forgiven in this age or the age to come. At the conclusion of the ages, however, ALL will be with God.

Many will not be willing to obey the law of the Celestial kingdom of God and will have to depart from Jesus upon their judgement into another kingdom.
Source, please?

Please see my thread about how most English Bibles are GARBAGE.
Well, no wonder you don't understand.
Here's the thing Buck, if 99.9% of the preachers and teachers throughout time, that spent their entire lives researching and studying the most widely used Bible believe it, then lean on their understanding, and not your own. You have been terribly deceived. Above all, pray for discernment...

Well, no wonder you don't understand.
Here's the thing Buck, if 99.9% of the preachers and teachers throughout time, that spent their entire lives researching and studying the most widely used Bible believe it, then lean on their understanding, and not your own. You have been terribly deceived. Above all, pray for discernment...

Were you raised Catholic?

Forum List

Back