Zone1 You and everyone you've ever known will live FOREVER in paradise with God!

I know this because GOD told us through his word. Rejoice and be happy knowing that your suffering is temporary and that, in the end, you will be in paradise with all of your loved ones, including your animal companions, FOREVERE!
The OP title is a damn LIE. Jesus said that few make it (Mt 7:21, Lk 13:24). When you see so much corruption in the government (of a once-Christian nation) and so much sexual perversity everywhere, and I could go on and on. How about people talking about murdering children after they've survived the womb as well as before? And you preach this false gospel of how everyone is going to make it to Heaven? You contradict Jesus Christ.

age-during?
There is no reason to translate eternal. It means what it means. "Age during" means whatever Young wants it to mean. Bill's Bible might have it meaning, after a bong hit. William's Bible might think it means, once you have showered.
For everyone else eternal means...without end.
Skip Young's interpretation for the very reason you have shown here. Young doesn't know the meaning of eternal and took it upon himself to changed it's meaning. It has left you confused about what eternity means and you have missed the reason for Christ propitiation.

age-during?
There is no reason to translate eternal. It means what it means. "Age during" means whatever Young wants it to mean. Bill's Bible might have it meaning, after a bong hit. William's Bible might think it means, once you have showered.
For everyone else eternal means...without end.
Skip Young's interpretation for the very reason you have shown here. Young doesn't know the meaning of eternal and took it upon himself to changed it's meaning. It has left you confused about what eternity means and you have missed the reason for Christ propitiation.

I provided you with another source on the Greek language that says the exact same thing. How good is your Greek? Hey, don't take my word for it. Go do your own research.

You have been misled and deceived. I'm simply trying to give you the truth, for which you despise me. You're welcome.

The OP title is a damn LIE. Jesus said that few make it (Mt 7:21, Lk 13:24). When you see so much corruption in the government (of a once-Christian nation) and so much sexual perversity everywhere, and I could go on and on. How about people talking about murdering children after they've survived the womb as well as before? And you preach this false gospel of how everyone is going to make it to Heaven? You contradict Jesus Christ.
Faith in Jesus saves us from damnation but it also gives eternal life to ALL people, although the wicked will indeed be sent into the Lake of Fire, but it is for correction, purification, and restoration. God will not lose any. It is his will. The Bible says so.

John 12:32 esv
And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL people to myself.”

2 Corinthians 5:19 esv
that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.

John 6:39 esv
And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.

Faith in Jesus saves us from damnation but it also gives eternal life to ALL people, although the wicked will indeed be sent into the Lake of Fire, but it is for correction, purification, and restoration. God will not lose any. It is his will. The Bible says so.

that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.

And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.
Jesus draws all to himself, but that does not mean all people will stay with Him. It just means that all people of the Earth will be attracted to Him at some time or another in their lives, but most people do not follow Jesus diligently. And again, Jesus said that most people (in so many words) end up in Hell. I see so much evil everywhere, I have no problem believing that at all. Most people don't seem to give a rip what Jesus said. Or worse, they twist His words to try to rationalize all their evil (abortion, adultery... whatever)

Jesus draws all to himself, but that does not mean all people will stay with Him.
Why do you believe that Jesus, in all his glory, would be rejected by anybody? I've seen countless people testify about meeting Jesus in an NDE and NONE have ever said that they rejected him.

Jesus draws all to himself, but that does not mean all people will stay with Him. It just means that all people of the Earth will be attracted to Him at some time or another in their lives, but most people do not follow Jesus diligently. And again, Jesus said that most people (in so many words) end up in Hell. I see so much evil everywhere, I have no problem believing that at all. Most people don't seem to give a rip what Jesus said. Or worse, they twist His words to try to rationalize all their evil (abortion, adultery... whatever)

My friend, God is not a loser. God did not create us in his image only for some of us to end up suffering an "eternity" of torture. Would you send your child to a torture chamber forever? Of course not. So why do you believe that about your loving father? The actual "lie" is that God makes people suffer FOREVER. That lie was undoubtedly created by the father of the lie, Satan.

In the end, Jesus draws ALL people to himself and then he gives them all to God and then they (we) will ALL dwell with God in the new Earth FOREVER! :)

This is my understanding. When people die they either go to be with God in Heaven or they go to a place of judgment for correction, purification, and restoration known as the "Lake of Fire".

On the last day, Jesus will resurrect ALL and then ALL will be given to God and they will live WITH GOD FOREVER!

1 Corinthians 15:23-24 esv
23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power.

Revelation 21:3-5 esv
And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place[a] of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God.[c] 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

5 And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.”

Why do you believe that Jesus, in all his glory, would be rejected by anybody? I've seen countless people testify about meeting Jesus in an NDE and NONE have ever said that they rejected him.
You don't know what happens to people when they die. Meeting Jesus is something everyone, absolutely everyone whether pagan or Christian or Mormon or JW will do after death. That does not mean they will stay with Him. He will judge what they did on Earth and they will end up where they belong afterwards.

The OP title is a damn LIE.
By the way, I don't blame you for being angry. I too am angered by false doctrines and lies about our loving, Heavenly, father. That is why I am providing scriptures to disprove the lie that God sends his creation to a forever "Hell".

My friend, God is not a loser. God did not create us in his image only for some of us to end up suffering an "eternity" of torture. Would you send your child to a torture chamber forever? Of course
I've heard all these arguments before. Stop comparing God the heavenly Father to an earthly father. As I am sure you know, most earthly fathers are not exactly perfect.

Do you believe that God lacks the ability to fix people? Do you believe that God lacks the desire to fix people?
God can fix people. He desires us all to end up with Him. That choice He leaves up to us, though. Here is the way we do it. This is what it takes to enter Heaven:

Acts 3:19 “Repent therefore and be converted, so that your sins will be blotted out, and the times of rest from before the face of THE LORD JEHOVAH will come to you
.”
^Want your sins blotted out, never to be remembered by God? Then do that.^
The Bible is filled with, "If you do this, then I will do this". You make the choice, He'll respond accordingly. He won't force you into Heaven against your will...

You don't know what happens to people when they die.
They either go to Heaven or to Hell. Both are temporary, however, because we will spend eternity with God on the new Earth, as the scripture I just provided to you declares.

That choice He leaves up to us,
Not true. Why do you not believe Jesus? Here it is.

By the way, I don't blame you for being angry. I too am angered by false doctrines and lies about our loving, Heavenly, father. That is why I am providing scriptures to disprove the lie that God sends his creation to a forever "Hell".
Scripture is not God. God gave us Scripture but guess what? He also gave us a Church.

The Vatican is not that Church but that's where the true Church once resided. Don't look for the real Catholic Church there, but true Catholicism can be found. It was preserved by the Society of St Pius X. I have a few issues with them but they do the holy Mass as it is supposed to be done. Forget the nonsense going on at the Vatican, which is not Catholic anymore, to say the least.

He'll respond accordingly. He won't force you into Heaven against your will...
You seem to conflate "Heaven" with God's kingdom to come here on Earth. Do you understand that they are two different places? Not all will go to Heaven, but ALL will be in God's earthly kingdom - in the end.

He is referring to believers...
Nope. Again, it is YOU that denies the word of God in order to continue to believe the Satanic lie that you've been fed that God is a monster that tortures his creation forever. God fixes ALL of us. God has mercy on ALL of us. God loves ALL of us. God saves ALL of us. Why do you reject these truths?

Luke 3:6
6 and all flesh shall see the salvation of God
1 Corinthians 15:22 esv
For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.
Philippians 2:10-11 esv
so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 10:9 esv
because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
1 John 4:14
14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.
Luke 2:10 ylt
And the messenger said to them, `Fear not, for lo, I bring you good news of great joy, that shall be to ALL the people

Isaiah 45:23
By myself I have sworn;
from my mouth has gone out in righteousness
a word that shall not return:
‘To me every knee shall bow,
every tongue shall swear allegiance.’[a]​

Verse please.

Romans 10: 9-10 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Romans 13:2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve,

Our choice, our mouths our hearts, our decision...

Forum List

Back