Yo Bill! We Gotta Talk.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Now Bill I know you are a democrat and all plus a hillbilly but DAMN! Your wife is running for president and YOU moron just gave a ONE MILLION DOLLAR speech to the ONLY country with the WORST record of human rights.

You did that today, you see the issue there? You are over there PRAISING a company with the WORST human rights record by the RFK center. Your wife you retard has said she hates those kind of people and YOUR over there giving them verbal semen boy.

Now Bill like I said I know you are stupid. It leaves me with three questions.
Is Hillary that STUPID?
Is Hillary that openly DISHONEST?
Or do you figure you have the race won from the start and NOTHING matters?

Folks, something is WAY wrong with that ENTIRE family. Read it for yourself........

Clinton Foundation event in Morocco bankrolled by controversial mining firm

Worst country on human rights --- Morocco??

Did North Korea, Burma, Syria, Somalia and Saudi Arabia get abducted by aliens? :ack-1:

What's the IQ in Morocco?

• Banned
I lived in Missouri for 12 long awful years. And EVEN by Missouri standards of TOTAL MORON people from Arkansas score LOWER on the scale then the damn Missouri hillbillies.

People down there barely got teeth for Christ's sake teeth! And these two are considered educated by a huge group of toothless fat overall wearing bare foot welfare collecting southern white democrats.

It's like watching "Granny Clampet" run for president. And by the way she DID support Jefferson Davis of course no relation to William Jefferson as those hillbillies keep close on names to avoid things like spelling and phone books for those of course that ALREADY have the luxury of electric and flush toilets.

And these two are the best and the brightest? Who we kidding? Their TARDS for God sake! OR "droolers" as you call them. I bet under all that hair Hillary's head is flat enough to be an end table.

I lived in Missouri for 12 long awful years. And EVEN by Missouri standards of TOTAL MORON people from Arkansas score LOWER on the scale then the damn Missouri hillbillies.

People down there barely got teeth for Christ's sake teeth! And these two are considered educated by a huge group of toothless fat overall wearing bare foot welfare collecting southern white democrats.

It's like watching "Granny Clampet" run for president. And by the way she DID support Jefferson Davis of course no relation to William Jefferson as those hillbillies keep close on names to avoid things like spelling and phone books for those of course that ALREADY have the luxury of electric and flush toilets.

And these two are the best and the brightest? Who we kidding? Their TARDS for God sake! OR "droolers" as you call them. I bet under all that hair Hillary's head is flat enough to be an end table.
You should make that into a poem.

icon-facebook.gif

Did North Korea, Burma, Syria, Somalia and Saudi Arabia get abducted by aliens? :ack-1:

Read the story idiot. A company government OWNED by Morocco.
gave a ONE MILLION DOLLAR speech to the ONLY country with the WORST record of human rights.
Moron....:whip:

A "company governnment"? Dafuck is that, a company has like a bicameral legislature?

gave a ONE MILLION DOLLAR speech to the ONLY country with the WORST record of human rights.

Btw, how many countries can have the worst? I guess one is the minimum?

You'll have to excuse my slowness, I only have an IQ of 78615662589662333026. Measured in kindergarten.

A "company governnment"? Dafuck is that, a company has like a bicameral legislature?

You'll have to excuse my slowness, I only have an IQ of 78615662589662333026. Measured in kindergarten.
Sorry GOVERNMENT COMPANY. Working three boards at once sorry.

Apparently two of them are USMB, 'cuz you posted this same thread twice within three minutes.

Ode #4
-
Dark Fury

I lived in Missouri for 12 long years.
And EVEN by Missouri standards! Oh dear
TOTAL MORON people from Arkansas,
would score LOWER on the scale than hillbillies good lawd!

People down there barely got teeth for Christ's sake!
And these two are considered educated, NO WAY!
by a huge group of toothless fat overall wearin'
barefoot welfare collecting southern white 'Muricans!

It's like watching "Granny Clampet" run for president
And by the way she DID support Jefferson Davis; no relation
to William Jefferson as those hillbillies keep close on names
to avoid things like spelling and phone books for teh gheys

And these two are the best and the brightest? Who we kidding?
Their TARDS for God sake! OR "droolers" as you call em'
I bet under all that hair Hillary's head
is flat enough to be a table end!

Oooohhhhhhh!!!!11 Snap!

Word to ya motha, we out

Actually, about the same as the canadian tar sands company lol...Morocco is about the best arab country there is. Good to know the newest bs Pub propaganda though. Thanks for the update.

I don't even think Morocco ranks in the top 20 worst human rights offenders. They certainly aren't perfect, they are even less controversial to be doing business with.

Apparently two of them are USMB, 'cuz you posted this same thread twice within three minutes.
My computer had a glitch when I hit post. NOT the site me.
Some band widths are not good. Africa uses Afnan which is a stolen version of IE8 that is buggy. Russia uses UR United Russia and it's solid.

Ode #4
-
Dark Fury

I lived in Missouri for 12 long years.
And EVEN by Missouri standards! Oh dear
TOTAL MORON people from Arkansas,
would score LOWER on the scale than hillbillies good lawd!

People down there barely got teeth for Christ's sake!
And these two are considered educated, NO WAY!
by a huge group of toothless fat overall wearin'
barefoot welfare collecting southern white 'Muricans!

It's like watching "Granny Clampet" run for president
And by the way she DID support Jefferson Davis; no relation
to William Jefferson as those hillbillies keep close on names
to avoid things like spelling and phone books for teh gheys

And these two are the best and the brightest? Who we kidding?
Their TARDS for God sake! OR "droolers" as you call em'
I bet under all that hair Hillary's head
is flat enough to be a table end!

Oooohhhhhhh!!!!11 Snap!

Word to ya motha, we out

Why is Kanye playing in my head when I read that?

Forum List

Back