Yo Bill! We Gotta Talk.

Are you on an oil platform?
No, but you know what? Company Government MAYBE the right term. Just earlier today I posted the companies Hillary whores for. So IF you vote for Hillary you REALLY are getting a company government BECAUSE the list is ALREADY out.

I thought democrats HATED company shills in government? My mistake.

I lived in Missouri for 12 long awful years. And EVEN by Missouri standards of TOTAL MORON people from Arkansas score LOWER on the scale then the damn Missouri hillbillies.

People down there barely got teeth for Christ's sake teeth! And these two are considered educated by a huge group of toothless fat overall wearing bare foot welfare collecting southern white democrats.

It's like watching "Granny Clampet" run for president. And by the way she DID support Jefferson Davis of course no relation to William Jefferson as those hillbillies keep close on names to avoid things like spelling and phone books for those of course that ALREADY have the luxury of electric and flush toilets.

And these two are the best and the brightest? Who we kidding? Their TARDS for God sake! OR "droolers" as you call them. I bet under all that hair Hillary's head is flat enough to be an end table.
You should make that into a poem.

Ode #4
-
Dark Fury

I lived in Missouri for 12 long years.
And EVEN by Missouri standards! Oh dear
TOTAL MORON people from Arkansas,
would score LOWER on the scale than hillbillies good lawd!

People down there barely got teeth for Christ's sake!
And these two are considered educated, NO WAY!
by a huge group of toothless fat overall wearin'
barefoot welfare collecting southern white 'Muricans!

It's like watching "Granny Clampet" run for president
And by the way she DID support Jefferson Davis; no relation
to William Jefferson as those hillbillies keep close on names
to avoid things like spelling and phone books for teh gheys

And these two are the best and the brightest? Who we kidding?
Their TARDS for God sake! OR "droolers" as you call em'
I bet under all that hair Hillary's head
is flat enough to be a table end!

Oooohhhhhhh!!!!11 Snap!

Word to ya motha, we out

Why is Kanye playing in my head when I read that?
:eek::eek::eek:

You've discovered my secret!

I... am... KANYE WEST!

1361857329_touchthisguy.gif

Are you on an oil platform?
No, but you know what? Company Government MAYBE the right term. Just earlier today I posted the companies Hillary whores for. So IF you vote for Hillary you REALLY are getting a company government BECAUSE the list is ALREADY out.

I thought democrats HATED company shills in government? My mistake.
Whores for in what way? Like all Dems she wants giant corps to pay their fair share and not screw their workers. You appear to be brainwashed with stupid Pub gossip propaganda and psychobabble. Look at her POLICIES.

Forum List

Back