YHWH

The Greek lexicon does not show that view. As well the Facts of Israelite God worship history, nor the teachings of Jesus. Dogmas taught in the schools of men who wear white collars teach it. Its proven fact no trinity was ever served by true servants until it was made up at one of the councils in the 4th century-Fact proves it. If one is mislead into breaking Gods #1commandment daily it makes that one a worker of iniquity, and these will be Jesus words to those at judgement=Matthew 7:22-23-- these thought they were doing as God willed but they were mislead.
Best check into facts--eternal life is on the line.

The Greek lexicon does not show that view. As well the Facts of Israelite God worship history, nor the teachings of Jesus. Dogmas taught in the schools of men who wear white collars teach it. Its proven fact no trinity was ever served by true servants until it was made up at one of the councils in the 4th century-Fact proves it.
Best check into facts--eternal life is on the line.
Only according to Jehovah Witnesses...

The rest of the globe including those who naturally speak, read, and write Greek believe otherwise.

Only according to Jehovah Witnesses...

The rest of the globe including those who naturally speak, read, and write Greek believe otherwise.
The encyclopedia Americana-1956-Vol XXVII page 294L--- Christianity derived from Judaism and Judaism was strictly unitarian( believe in a single being God).
A few bibles in history did not say and the word was God in the last line. They had it correct, all rejected by the trinity religions. The word was divine or a god is the correct translating. Meaning--Has godlike qualities, this is why--God did it all through Jesus-Acts 2:22-- In the Lords prayer, Jesus tells all- For thine is the kingdom, power and glory forever=The Father. Only The Fathers will gets done( John 5:30)--And 1Corinthians 15:24-28--Jesus must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself--Fact--God does not have a God--Fact--God is in subjection to no one.--There is no trinity.
Pray to the Father-YHWH(Jehovah) and ask him to show you. Eternal life is on the line.

The encyclopedia Americana-1956-Vol XXVII page 294L--- Christianity derived from Judaism and Judaism was strictly unitarian( believe in a single being God).
A few bibles in history did not say and the word was God in the last line. They had it correct, all rejected by the trinity religions. The word was divine or a god is the correct translating. Meaning--Has godlike qualities, this is why--God did it all through Jesus-Acts 2:22-- In the Lords prayer, Jesus tells all- For thine is the kingdom, power and glory forever=The Father. Only The Fathers will gets done( John 5:30)--And 1Corinthians 15:24-28--Jesus must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself--Fact--God does not have a God--Fact--God is in subjection to no one.--There is no trinity.
Pray to the Father-YHWH(Jehovah) and ask him to show you. Eternal life is on the line.
Im not exactly the one ignoring truth...

Might want to see how many fingers are pointed back at you while you are pointing one at me.

Im not exactly the one ignoring truth...

Might want to see how many fingers are pointed back at you while you are pointing one at me.
In the end-truth counts and Gods opinion is the only one that matters. I shared facts with you, Those facts are undeniable. Even your own supposed scholars know they are facts. Many of the ones teaching in buildings called churches may not know the facts. They do however know the Israelite religion NEVER served a trinity. They are taught dogmas in the schools of men. The wise would be as the bible suggests them to be and --Be like the Boreans and make sure of all things. After all eternal life is on the line for all. We each choose the path we walk.
Here is another fact for you which you will deny--The teachers Jesus appoint teach exactly what he taught--John 20:17, Rev 3:12, John 4:22-24-- When his teachings do not match church dogma, then one has found these teachers-2Corinthians 11:12-15.

In the end-truth counts and Gods opinion is the only one that matters. I shared facts with you, Those facts are undeniable. Even your own supposed scholars know they are facts. Many of the ones teaching in buildings called churches may not know the facts. They do however know the Israelite religion NEVER served a trinity. They are taught dogmas in the schools of men. The wise would be as the bible suggests them to be and --Be like the Boreans and make sure of all things. After all eternal life is on the line for all. We each choose the path we walk.
Here is another fact for you which you will deny--The teachers Jesus appoint teach exactly what he taught--John 20:17, Rev 3:12, John 4:22-24-- When his teachings do not match church dogma, then one has found these teachers-2Corinthians 11:12-15.
So you tell the Greek people that they are incorrectly understanding their own language...

I'm going to not claim to know more than them about the language they speak...

So you tell the Greek people that they are incorrectly understanding their own language...

I'm going to not claim to know more than them about the language they speak...
In something called LXX( Greek)--Ho theos = the true God-plain Theos= was divine or a god-meaning has god like qualities' It read--In the beginning the Logos( word) was, and the Logos( word) was with Ho Theos( The God) and the Logos( word) was Theos. It does not call him The God. There had to be a differential used because the only word in Greek for either God or god is Theos, so Ho was used in front of Theos for the true God. Satan is called god at 2 Cor 4:4--that would be translated God if Ho wasnt preceding the true God.
Many unbiased Greek Scholars say the New world translation is the best. Other translations in history used was Divine or a god, they were rejected by the trinitarians.
Every translation on earth that has the name-YHWH(Jehovah) removed in nearly 6800 places in the Ot are altered translations. Every spot-GOD or LORD all capitols is that name belongs. Only the trinitarians condemned the New world translation for putting that name back. Its a 100% guarantee they know it belongs there. After me complaining online for years about it. The divine name KJV came out in 2015 and put the name back. They did not fix John 1:1 though.
Same in the Ot-i am that i am-the Hebrew scholars say it is not in the OT-i will be what i will be belongs there. Trinity translations are altered to deceive. By the religion that came out of Rome. Only their translating remained when others translated. Their own translations condemn them as false, so why is it so hard to believe they altered certain things to fit false council teachings. Even after the evidence i shared with you out of their own encyclopedia and all the undeniable facts. You are being mislead. BELIEVE JESUS-John 20:17, Rev 3:12-John 4:22-24-- Why is asking a trinitarian to believe Jesus like pulling teeth, yet they claim to be his follower?

This is an outright lie.
No it isnt. They said the nwt John 1:1 is correct.) As well they put the name back where it belongs.
The facts i have shared, and the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers all the way.
The trinitarians have nothing but an error capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1 And a few other errors. The Facts and the teachings of Jesus they do not have behind them.
Why is it do you think they removed Gods name and translated errors in? Why is it that Catholicisms own translating still exposes them as false? The protestants saw it in the 1500,s. They had no clue about the translating errors to fit false council teachings, Councils headed by a pagan false god worshipping king( Constantine) who did not accept Jesus until on his death bed, so guess who had the final say on matters? Would God use a pagan false god worshipping king in a council searching for truth?
Catholicism( and other major trinity based religions) allowed their own young men to stand on both sides of wars-The Rev war-The civil war, ww1, ww2--They even killed their own supposed brothers in Christ for a power mad mass murderer named Hitler-- Is this the Jesus you read about in the bible? He said his religion would be marked by love amongst themselves-- They sure wouldnt be blowing each others heads off in front of all creation, not to mention one of the biggest hipocrosys creation ever witnessed. The clergys and flocks prayed on both sides to the same God to have it accomplished. I say it took throwing Jesus away to accomplish it.

No it isnt. They said the nwt John 1:1 is correct.) As well they put the name back where it belongs.
The facts i have shared, and the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers all the way.
The trinitarians have nothing but an error capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1 And a few other errors. The Facts and the teachings of Jesus they do not have behind them.
Why is it do you think they removed Gods name and translated errors in? Why is it that Catholicisms own translating still exposes them as false? The protestants saw it in the 1500,s. They had no clue about the translating errors to fit false council teachings, Councils headed by a pagan false god worshipping king( Constantine) who did not accept Jesus until on his death bed, so guess who had the final say on matters? Would God use a pagan false god worshipping king in a council searching for truth?
Catholicism( and other major trinity based religions) allowed their own young men to stand on both sides of wars-The Rev war-The civil war, ww1, ww2--They even killed their own supposed brothers in Christ for a power mad mass murderer named Hitler-- Is this the Jesus you read about in the bible? He said his religion would be marked by love amongst themselves-- They sure wouldnt be blowing each others heads off in front of all creation, not to mention one of the biggest hipocrosys creation ever witnessed. The clergys and flocks prayed on both sides to the same God to have it accomplished. I say it took throwing Jesus away to accomplish it.
So it's a conspiracy theory plus everyone is working for Satan...

Everyone is out to do evil...

No one ever seeks to be good except for being good at being evil. Got it!

And even though this view is the very definition of having a mental disorder... you think that you are right and trying to save the world from a god so small that he gets upset when his name is mispronounced and refuses to set an example himself of how to follow the rules but has to get someone else do it for him....

What a shame...
The Real GOD isn't so shallow or petty. He doesn't like gossip or slander. Doesn't want us to even speak it if it's true.

There's a reason why JWs and Mormons aren't allowed in Christian circles....they aren't Christian.

So it's a conspiracy theory plus everyone is working for Satan...

Everyone is out to do evil...

No one ever seeks to be good except for being good at being evil. Got it!

And even though this view is the very definition of having a mental disorder... you think that you are right and trying to save the world from a god so small that he gets upset when his name is mispronounced and refuses to set an example himself of how to follow the rules but has to get someone else do it for him....

What a shame...
The Real GOD isn't so shallow or petty. He doesn't like gossip or slander. Doesn't want us to even speak it if it's true.

There's a reason why JWs and Mormons aren't allowed in Christian circles....they aren't Christian.
No matter what facts i have shown, you havent agreed to a single one. getting light into darkness is like telling truth to a brick wall. You must be the preacher. You outright refuse to believe Jesus. How sad for you.
If you have ever read the bible any can see, satan had 99% mislead at every point in mortal history after the fall in Eden. The only exception would have been when Israel stood strong. Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day, and taught Few would find the road. 99.9% were wicked in Noahs day. Its Gods view of wicked that gets judged.
I never said a thing about God being upset if his name is mispronounced. Where did that twisting come from? I allready know. You dont a single answer back to all the truth i have shown. Why?

I didnt say you were gay, and i didnt judge, i shared what the bible shows. It has already judged.

hmmmm.... you also said nothing about incest between lot & his daughters or how the first humans on earth populated the rest of the earth if it wasn't incest. or how abortion was allowed in the OT if there was a suspicious of adultery.

hmmmm.... you also said nothing about incest between lot & his daughters or how the first humans on earth populated the rest of the earth if it wasn't incest. or how abortion was allowed in the OT if there was a suspicious of adultery.

Lots daughters thought the whole world was destroyed and they had to repopulate. In the beginning those were made perfect, it was the only way to populate the earth. Where does it say abortion occurred?

No matter what facts i have shown, you havent agreed to a single one. getting light into darkness is like telling truth to a brick wall. You must be the preacher. You outright refuse to believe Jesus. How sad for you.
If you have ever read the bible any can see, satan had 99% mislead at every point in mortal history after the fall in Eden. The only exception would have been when Israel stood strong. Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day, and taught Few would find the road. 99.9% were wicked in Noahs day. Its Gods view of wicked that gets judged.
I never said a thing about God being upset if his name is mispronounced. Where did that twisting come from? I allready know. You dont a single answer back to all the truth i have shown. Why?
Because the sources you use and conclusions you are coming to are wrong.

And nope...I'm not a preacher. They only let me warm a pew spot on Sundays.
They prefer it when I don't sing along with the music.

I know that it isn't exactly nice but I like poking at the crazy people every so often.
.you know... people like you.

I even show you your crazy and you just keep on foaming at the mouth thinking you have more sanity than everyone else.

Do you want to be well?

Because the sources you use and conclusions you are coming to are wrong.

And nope...I'm not a preacher. They only let me warm a pew spot on Sundays.
They prefer it when I don't sing along with the music.

I know that it isn't exactly nice but I like poking at the crazy people every so often.
.you know... people like you.

I even show you your crazy and you just keep on foaming at the mouth thinking you have more sanity than everyone else.

Do you want to be well?

The facts and the teachings of Jesus prove my teachers correct. I dont need anything else. There is no better backing. God will show all soon who is crazy. I will keep you in my prayers.

Lots daughters thought the whole world was destroyed and they had to repopulate.

& ^^^ there ^^^ is the conflict.

homosexuality = sin

incest = not.

In the beginning those were made perfect,

incest is not perfect, no matter the reason.

it was the only way to populate the earth.

god could have created as many people as he wanted without the sin of incest between parents & children or between siblings.

Where does it say abortion occurred?

don't you know? i already gave the passages from the OT.

& ^^^ there ^^^ is the conflict.

homosexuality = sin

incest = not.

incest is not perfect, no matter the reason.

god could have created as many people as he wanted without the sin of incest between parents & children or between siblings.

don't you know? i already gave the passages from the OT.
I'm thinking that he also doesn't know the WHOLE story about Simon of Cyrene.

What do you think he was selling in the spice market that day in the most prime spot?
It wasn't cardamom. It wasn't marijuana either.

Forum List

Back