YHWH

What are you talking about?? Stop making things up. To me there is 1 human family. I dont care anything at all about skin color, so where did your false reasonings come up with that bull? I appreciate that God created variety in everything he created.
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world. The ones on Gods ark, and the ones up the creek without a paddle. The bible shows who is who. Skin color has nothing to do with it. The only ones who keep bringing skin color into things are the bigots themselves. I said nothing even remotely like that. So keep it real.
With the things you have said you very much are bigoted...
You are claiming that people flat out have never had faith, never had manuscripts, never knew God existed. Your hatred of Catholics and Europeans is only exceeded by your dismissal of the rest of the world.

St Mark's Church in Egypt, founded by St Mark...why are you excluding their manuscripts? How about the Syriac manuscripts? What about the Jewish manuscripts? The Ethiopian? Alexandrian? DSS? There's a wealth of manuscript evidence...and Even if we didn't have those there's enough quotes in other writings that if every bible on the planet was magically evaporated there would still be more than enough to compile the bible once again.

The whole reason they pulled these together was because of the corruption of Latin Vulgate...and their research showed that there was four widely varying copies that all others had been copied from.

But YOU claim they never existed...
Nevermind that those who did the original translating ALL faced the death penalty from the Catholic Church.

You are a Bigot. Pure and simple. "Everyone in the world is evil except for me" is BIGOTRY. It's the very definition of the practice.

With the things you have said you very much are bigoted...
You are claiming that people flat out have never had faith, never had manuscripts, never knew God existed. Your hatred of Catholics and Europeans is only exceeded by your dismissal of the rest of the world.

St Mark's Church in Egypt, founded by St Mark...why are you excluding their manuscripts? How about the Syriac manuscripts? What about the Jewish manuscripts? The Ethiopian? Alexandrian? DSS? There's a wealth of manuscript evidence...and Even if we didn't have those there's enough quotes in other writings that if every bible on the planet was magically evaporated there would still be more than enough to compile the bible once again.

The whole reason they pulled these together was because of the corruption of Latin Vulgate...and their research showed that there was four widely varying copies that all others had been copied from.

But YOU claim they never existed...
Nevermind that those who did the original translating ALL faced the death penalty from the Catholic Church.

You are a Bigot. Pure and simple. "Everyone in the world is evil except for me" is BIGOTRY. It's the very definition of the practice.

I said the trinity god does not exist. So no they are not christian as they claim and the blind believe. I didnt say they were evil. Your own false reasonings, i have seen many so far. They are mislead. I know every human has love, but the love Jesus spoke of has to go to ones enemies as well, not just to family and friends. Satan started Catholicism that is why they would kill. The bible says return evil for evil to no one. Vengeance is mine said the Lord. Pride gets in most peoples way.
Stop twisting my words. The Latin vulgate was the translating of Catholicism.

I said the trinity god does not exist. So no they are not christian as they claim and the blind believe. I didnt say they were evil. Your own false reasonings, i have seen many so far. They are mislead. I know every human has love, but the love Jesus spoke of has to go to ones enemies as well, not just to family and friends. Satan started Catholicism that is why they would kill. The bible says return evil for evil to no one. Vengeance is mine said the Lord. Pride gets in most peoples way.
Stop twisting my words. The Latin vulgate was the translating of Catholicism.

See...there you go again.
You say that you aren't a bigot but then say the most bigoted things.

Why can't you see your own bigotry?

See...there you go again.
You say that you aren't a bigot but then say the most bigoted things.

Why can't you see your own bigotry?
There is no bigotry in stating facts. Only to those who twist what they cannot believe. No trinity exists--Those serving it are mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily-no real christian does such a thing. Satans will wants it.

There is no bigotry in stating facts. Only to those who twist what they cannot believe. No trinity exists--Those serving it are mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily-no real christian does such a thing. Satans will wants it.
If you can't support your position without disparaging others....

You are a Bigot.

If you ignore pertinent, substantive contributions to a subject by people groups....

You are a Bigot.

If "EVERYONE" is a servant of Satan except for your small group....

You are a Bigot.

So....coming from you we have all three....the trifecta. You are a Bigot.

If you can't support your position without disparaging others....

You are a Bigot.

If you ignore pertinent, substantive contributions to a subject by people groups....

You are a Bigot.

If "EVERYONE" is a servant of Satan except for your small group....

You are a Bigot.

So....coming from you we have all three....the trifecta. You are a Bigot.

I showed the facts--Are you a catholic i will show you where they fail?

I showed the facts--Are you a catholic i will show you where they fail?
So....
Isn't gossip a sin?
What do you think Gossip is?

And here you are still trying to elevate yourself by disparaging others?

So....
Isn't gossip a sin?
What do you think Gossip is?

And here you are still trying to elevate yourself by disparaging others?
I am trying to get them out of false religion. Its you twisting what you do not understand. Todays world is being filled with those that that need their ears tickled because they hate truth. If you want ear tickling lies go listen Joel Osteen. And stop reading my posts. You arent my judge, you just twist everything. Are you catholic--can you answer a simple question.

I am trying to get them out of false religion. Its you twisting what you do not understand. Todays world is being filled with those that that need their ears tickled because they hate truth. If you want ear tickling lies go listen Joel Osteen. And stop reading my posts. You arent my judge, you just twist everything. Are you catholic--can you answer a simple question.
I am not Catholic. I'm not one to really claim any denomination.

But see...
Do you know the definition of "Gospel"?

It means literally "good news".

All you keep saying is how bad everyone is...that isn't good news.

I am not Catholic. I'm not one to really claim any denomination.

But see...
Do you know the definition of "Gospel"?

It means literally "good news".

All you keep saying is how bad everyone is...that isn't good news.
This is what i see. Its 5:00 am in the morning, i am walking down the street, and my neighbors house is on fire, do i knock and warn them or do i walk on by? I knock. Now there are about 2 billion serving a non existent trinity God, i know those love God and want to serve him, but there eternal life houses are all on fire, because they are being mislead. i knock. It is only good news to those serving the true God and living to do his will.( Matthew 7:21-23) I didnt say they were bad i said they were being mislead. I see every human as apart of my human family.
In the teaching from Jesus at Matt 7:21-23-- those hearing the words from Jesus at 22-23 will not be a favorable judgement-And you can see, they did powerful works in Jesus name, they excercised demons in his name, they prophecised in his name--out of love for him they would do those things. The problem was they were not living to do Jesus Fathers will. they were mislead and were considered workers of iniquity. All need to take a good look. i have. i have studied the bible for years and history of true God worship. The Israelites never served a trinity while serving the true God-YHWH(Jehovah). You might think i am being mean, but i assure you i am not. i state facts-proven facts. How else can any one look to see.
The catholic encyclopedia proves they invented that God at one of their councils.

Uh huh...
:th_spinspin:
From Moses on up to this very day, the Israelite religion, while serving the true God teach, serve and worship a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah) thus while Jesus attended he was taught, served and worshipped a single being God, as was every bible writer.

In the 2nd century a man named Terrillion was considering God being a trinity, Why? Because a single being God was still being served.
At the first council of Nicea in 325, no trinity was being taught or served. It was added at another council.

The new catholic encyclopedia-1967-Vol XIV- page 299--- The formulation one God in three persons was not established certainly not fully assimilated into christian life and its profession of faith prior to the end of the 4th century. Among the apostolic fathers there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.

God does not change.

Something to think about.

homosexuality is found throughout nature.

the first part of the passages that use sodom & gomorrah to condemn the sin of homosexuality, never include the later parts where lot had sex with his daughters ( who he offered up as possessions to be used in the first parts of that story )

or how adam & eve ... after having chldren... went on to start populating the world. who exactly helped their children do that if they were the only ones?

that's one big conflict.

then of course in numbers 5: 11-31 ... abortion was sanctioned - especially if a man just suspected his ( possession ) wife of being unfaithful.

another conflict.

homosexuality is found throughout nature.

the first part of the passages that use sodom & gomorrah to condemn the sin of homosexuality, never include the later parts where lot had sex with his daughters ( who he offered up as possessions to be used in the first parts of that story )

or how adam & eve ... after having chldren... went on to start populating the world. who exactly helped their children do that if they were the only ones?

that's one big conflict.

then of course in numbers 5: 11-31 ... abortion was sanctioned - especially if a man just suspected his ( possession ) wife of being unfaithful.

another conflict.
Judges 19:22--calls the ones who wanted to have gay sex with the unamed man- good for nothing men. 23: do not do this discraceful folly. Gay sex is wrong.

God does not change.
In the beginning was the Wörd...
And the Wörd was with God and the Wörd was God.
v14 and the Wörd became flesh and dwelt among men.

Jesus is God, has been God, and will be God. All three at the same time. There never was or will be a time when Jesus is not God.

Jesus is the light unto ALL men. He is the Light of the World. Always has been since the first day.

In the beginning was the Wörd...
And the Wörd was with God and the Wörd was God.
v14 and the Wörd became flesh and dwelt among men.

Jesus is God, has been God, and will be God. All three at the same time. There never was or will be a time when Jesus is not God.

Jesus is the light unto ALL men. He is the Light of the World. Always has been since the first day.

I showed you facts-- Its you who are in error.
Show me Jesus in the OT. I can show you--He speaks at Proverbs 8, it is not God speaking.
I shared with you in the Greek, the only word for God is Theos. There had to be a differential. Ho Theos was the true God. Plain Theos is a god. There is no Ho theos in the last line at John 1:1, there is in the 2nd line. It did not call him The God. Catholicism translated the capitol G in the last line to fit their false council teaching they created the trinity, it does not exist.
It takes believing Jesus-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--John 4:22-24-- EVERY real follower does just that.

I showed you facts-- Its you who are in error.
Show me Jesus in the OT. I can show you--He speaks at Proverbs 8, it is not God speaking.
I shared with you in the Greek, the only word for God is Theos. There had to be a differential. Ho Theos was the true God. Plain Theos is a god. There is no Ho theos in the last line at John 1:1, there is in the 2nd line. It did not call him The God. Catholicism translated the capitol G in the last line to fit their false council teaching they created the trinity, it does not exist.
It takes believing Jesus-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--John 4:22-24-- EVERY real follower does just that.
Vs 14....
To those that received Him, those that believed in his title (as God the Son) He gave the privilege of being entitled as co-heirs with the Messiah.

Vs 14....
To those that received Him, those that believed in his title (as God the Son) He gave the privilege of being entitled as co-heirs with the Messiah.
Yes believed the real Jesus-Who teaches these truths-John 20:17, Rev 3:12-John 4:22-24
Certain teachings in the NT was just to his bride, the little flock.

Yes believed the real Jesus-Who teaches these truths-John 20:17, Rev 3:12-John 4:22-24
Certain teachings in the NT was just to his bride, the little flock.
BUT....
Jesus IS God.... not just similar to God....but IS GOD.

BUT....
Jesus IS God.... not just similar to God....but IS GOD.
The Greek lexicon does not show that view. As well the Facts of Israelite God worship history, nor the teachings of Jesus. Dogmas taught in the schools of men who wear white collars teach it. Its proven fact no trinity was ever served by true servants until it was made up at one of the councils in the 4th century-Fact proves it.
Best check into facts--eternal life is on the line.

Forum List

Back