Yet another child "accidentally" shot herself to death

Dad is arrested and charged after his six-year-old daughter tragically shoots and kills herself with a loaded handgun that she found in a sofa in his apartment
  • Demargo Smith, the child's father, has been charged in the incident with reckless conduct. He was taken to the Fulton County Jail
  • His daughter, six-year-old Ja'Mecca Smith reportedly found the loaded handgun between sofa cushions in his apartment and fired it at herself
  • There were four other children inside the Atlanta apartment at the time of the shooting, according to police
  • Ja'Mecca's mother was not at home at the time of the shooting, but a family friend said that 'she's heartbroken'

Read more: Dad charged after his daughter, six, found a gun and killed herself
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Being black, her father was charged in her death. If she had been white, the father would be free. Bet on it.

Three children shot to death every single week and STILL the nutters are against any kind of safeguards and support every criminal, illegal, terrorist and sicko having easy access to any fucking gun they want.
Jeb would say, "Stuff happens".

Piss poor parenting

As usual, Classless Asshole doesn't even pretend to give a fuck about a dead child.

STFU

Was it poor parenting, clown? Yes or no. That's all

Poor parenting? I am very sorry for your kids having a racist mother like you. You probably telling your kids....All blacks are bad, all Asians are bad, all middle eastern are bad. Okay kids don't forget ..... our armory is in that closet.

Ugh, you're annoying and destined for ignore, I feel it. Poor parenting is leaving a loaded gun in between cushions of a sofa, this isn't rocket science

Never let a tragedy...

WHY are you against saving children?
Why do you think that only banning guns will save children?

Children die far more often from other causes where is your "outrage" when a kid drowns or dies in a fall or poisons himself?

Face it you really don't give a shit if kids die only if they die from guns because it supports you political agenda

Children die far more often from other causes where is your "outrage" when a kid drowns or dies in a fall or poisons himself?

Face it you really don't give a shit if kids die only if they die from guns because it supports you political agenda

the difference is, companies that make things that are potentially poisonous mark their products as dangerous and put safety caps on them and such.

The gun industry shows no such concern.

"Child Safety Locks? Why, you are a disgrace to the Slave Rapists who Founded this Free Nation!"

the difference is, companies that make things that are potentially poisonous mark their products as dangerous and put safety caps on them and such.

Every gun has a safety

Tell me how well does a safety cap on poison work if the fucking idiot parent doesn't put it on

"Child Safety Locks? Why, you are a disgrace to the Slave Rapists who Founded this Free Nation!"
The gun industry doesn't stamp warnings on their products because they expect even an idiot like you will know that guns are dangerous in the hands of idiots like you.

Piss poor parenting

As usual, Classless Asshole doesn't even pretend to give a fuck about a dead child.

STFU

Poor parenting? I am very sorry for your kids having a racist mother like you. You probably telling your kids....All blacks are bad, all Asians are bad, all middle eastern are bad. Okay kids don't forget ..... our armory is in that closet.

Ugh, you're annoying and destined for ignore, I feel it. Poor parenting is leaving a loaded gun in between cushions of a sofa, this isn't rocket science

Coming from a racist? STFU. You've been telling about your dumb lousy ignore for a long time. Who's stopping you?

Piss poor parenting

STFU

Coming from a racist? STFU.

That's it, you're doing nothing but flaming, can't stay on topic and post nothing of value. Ignored

Piss poor parenting

STFU

She never said anything like that you fucking idiot. All you can infer from her post is that parents who leave guns in the sofa cushions are bad.

I don't give a flying fuck what she say.. She is in my shit list next to your name......Another red neck racist asshole.
Go wipe some tables then clean the toilet where you work as janitor in a bar.

STFU

Coming from a racist? STFU.

That's it, you're doing nothing but flaming, can't stay on topic and post nothing of value. Ignored

Your funny.....[emoji23] I've seen so many of your post that are so off topic. What are you talking about?

Piss poor parenting

STFU

She never said anything like that you fucking idiot. All you can infer from her post is that parents who leave guns in the sofa cushions are bad.

I don't give a flying fuck what she say.. She is in my shit list next to your name......Another red neck racist asshole.
Go wipe some tables then clean the toilet where you work as janitor in a bar.
Imagine that! A barely literate shit head calling sentient people ass hole. Irony at it's best.

Dad is arrested and charged after his six-year-old daughter tragically shoots and kills herself with a loaded handgun that she found in a sofa in his apartment
  • Demargo Smith, the child's father, has been charged in the incident with reckless conduct. He was taken to the Fulton County Jail
  • His daughter, six-year-old Ja'Mecca Smith reportedly found the loaded handgun between sofa cushions in his apartment and fired it at herself
  • There were four other children inside the Atlanta apartment at the time of the shooting, according to police
  • Ja'Mecca's mother was not at home at the time of the shooting, but a family friend said that 'she's heartbroken'

Read more: Dad charged after his daughter, six, found a gun and killed herself
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Being black, her father was charged in her death. If she had been white, the father would be free. Bet on it.

Three children shot to death every single week and STILL the nutters are against any kind of safeguards and support every criminal, illegal, terrorist and sicko having easy access to any fucking gun they want.

Would think a 6 year-old knows what a gun is that she wouldn't be pointing it at herself...

do yall ever read these damn posts....listen to you...both sides are at such extremes now.....i am a liberal gun owner.....woot woot...didnt think those existed now did you....i am not a member of the nra and never have been...they are a paranoid bunch just like the extreme left are a paranoid bunch....it is very tragic when a child dies due to an adults neglect...be it guns, left in hot cars, falling out of widows, put in car seats wrong,....the list just goes on and on...but you get my point...now you do not see a daily tally of the kids in homes with guns who dont die from them....and what about the kids that use guns to protect themselves? again the ussc has ruled that my right to self defense outweighs your damn paranoia....i am 62...i have had to have a gun for self defense one time in my life...luckily for the person trying to break in...they did not get in the house...i did not have to kill him to protect myself and my child....but i was armed and glad to be armed...i knew that even if he got in....my son would be fine...that is all i needed to know....and it was a pump shotgun that said that was true...have you really considered what it would be life if people in the rural areas were not armed? we do not have the response times from the police that people in the cities have..

Automobiles are more dangerous yet you're not looking to take away my pick-up, or are you?

Okay, let's look at that.

IN order to operate that PIckup, you need to get a license. If you want to drive a motorcycle, you need to get a special license for that. If you want to operate a tractor trailer, you need to get a special license for that. A license than can be pulled if you repeatedly violate traffic laws.

You need to get special insurance to operate your pickup.

You need to regularly get that pickup measured for emmissions.

You need to get a regular registration for that car, that you have to display and produce on demand.

If we regulated guns the way we regulate automobiles, you would probably see a lot less people with guns.

Now, to save everyone time, this is the part where you whine, "But the Founding Fathers said we could have guns!!!! It's my Right!!!!" Like anything a Slave Rapist who shit in a chamber-pot said should matter to us today.

Suicide is not a crime and therefore doesn't count

They are just as dead as the murder victims, so they do.

Sorry but you're wrong as usual.

Suicide is not a crime

Tell me are you as worried about suicides by overdose, or jumping, hanging, wrist slitting as you are about those committed with guns?

I think not because none of those support your control freak agenda

Sorry but you're wrong as usual.

Suicide is not a crime

Tell me are you as worried about suicides by overdose, or jumping, hanging, wrist slitting as you are about those committed with guns?

I think not because none of those support your control freak agenda

drugs are regulated, and we restrict access to high places people can jump from...

Mostly because they don't have a lobby that makes more money by people abusing their products. No company wants to own the "suicide building". No company wants to be known as the Sucide Drug Maker.

Forum List

Back