Yet another child "accidentally" shot herself to death

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Dad is arrested and charged after his six-year-old daughter tragically shoots and kills herself with a loaded handgun that she found in a sofa in his apartment
  • Demargo Smith, the child's father, has been charged in the incident with reckless conduct. He was taken to the Fulton County Jail
  • His daughter, six-year-old Ja'Mecca Smith reportedly found the loaded handgun between sofa cushions in his apartment and fired it at herself
  • There were four other children inside the Atlanta apartment at the time of the shooting, according to police
  • Ja'Mecca's mother was not at home at the time of the shooting, but a family friend said that 'she's heartbroken'

Read more: Dad charged after his daughter, six, found a gun and killed herself
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Being black, her father was charged in her death. If she had been white, the father would be free. Bet on it.

Three children shot to death every single week and STILL the nutters are against any kind of safeguards and support every criminal, illegal, terrorist and sicko having easy access to any fucking gun they want.

Look at this beautiful baby and say terrorists, illegals and crooks should have guns and that no safeguards are needed.

2EE8EE7F00000578-3338521-image-a-58_1448824515249.jpg

NRA gun nutters are evil.

That is exactly the word.

NRA continues to fight against any legislation to keep guns away from terrorists and the RWNJs support that.

Then, in other threads, they LIE that they're against ISIL.

EVIL HUMAN GARBAGE

Never let a tragedy...
But NOTHING to say about MASS CHILDRENS DEATHS!!!! Hypocrite fucking liberal scum, she is!

VGtOYn8.png

LIAR.

THIS thread is not about Syria.

YOU have never posted that you give a fuck about a child. The only thing you care about is fetuses and that's only because you want to take basic rights away from women. You have said you want black children dead. You want brown children dead. You want Syrian children dead.

Go start a thread about Syria and tell us how you have suddenly changed and give a fuck about dead children.

Vigilante - you are evil.

STFU or don't because you're back on ignore.

Never let a tragedy...
But NOTHING to say about MASS CHILDRENS DEATHS!!!! Hypocrite fucking liberal scum, she is!

VGtOYn8.png

LIAR.

THIS thread is not about Syria.

YOU have never posted that you give a fuck about a child. The only thing you care about is fetuses and that's only because you want to take basic rights away from women. You have said you want black children dead. You want brown children dead. You want Syrian children dead.

Go start a thread about Syria and tell us how you have suddenly changed and give a fuck about dead children.

Vigilante - you are evil.

STFU or don't because you're back on ignore.

NO, it's about CHILDREN GETTING KILLED, whether by accident, at home in America or ON PURPOSE by the scum of this earth, of which I include YOU!

Well they need to keep those guns loaded and handy at all times, you never know when their competition busts up their cribs. Also, this is their training. If at six you don't figure which way is your gun's business end, then they let natural selection take care of you. Hehehe.

NRA gun nutters are evil.
I've got a grand in my pocket that I'd wager that Demargo Smith is not an NRA member

But he is/was subject to the laws of the land.

NRA actively fights to give terrorists, illegals, criminals and crazies the very same rights I enjoy to own any gun they want and have money to buy.

The NRA is culpable for and so are those who send their dues to them.

Dammit, why can't the nutters see beyond their own craziness?

Forum List

Back