Yet another child "accidentally" shot herself to death

NRA gun nutters are evil.
I've got a grand in my pocket that I'd wager that Demargo Smith is not an NRA member

Gun in between cushions on a couch? I'm betting Demargo was a banger

Very VERY VERY VERY stupid thing to say and has nothing at all to do with the issue.

ClasslessAssy - YOU ARE EVIL because you are willfully ignorant and racist.

You human garbage pretend you care about FETUSES but you don't give a fuck about CHILDREN.

Dad is arrested and charged after his six-year-old daughter tragically shoots and kills herself with a loaded handgun that she found in a sofa in his apartment
  • Demargo Smith, the child's father, has been charged in the incident with reckless conduct. He was taken to the Fulton County Jail
  • His daughter, six-year-old Ja'Mecca Smith reportedly found the loaded handgun between sofa cushions in his apartment and fired it at herself
  • There were four other children inside the Atlanta apartment at the time of the shooting, according to police
  • Ja'Mecca's mother was not at home at the time of the shooting, but a family friend said that 'she's heartbroken'

Read more: Dad charged after his daughter, six, found a gun and killed herself
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Being black, her father was charged in her death. If she had been white, the father would be free. Bet on it.

Three children shot to death every single week and STILL the nutters are against any kind of safeguards and support every criminal, illegal, terrorist and sicko having easy access to any fucking gun they want.

If you ever want to get serious and deal with an actual issue killing kids by the hundreds of thousands, why don't you look up how the use of Heroin in this country has increased 80% since 2011 to about 669,000, based on an analysis of Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration data. Idiot

I've got a grand in my pocket that I'd wager that Demargo Smith is not an NRA member

Very VERY VERY VERY stupid thing to say and has nothing at all to do with the issue.

You human garbage pretend you care about FETUSES but you don't give a fuck about CHILDREN.

You're hysterical...take a hit and relax

And the nation's number one killer is drugs, and we have an idiot, like Bernie Sanders, promoting the legalization of weed. Brilliant. Well, we have a Crack-Head President, so why not.

That is exactly the word.

NRA continues to fight against any legislation to keep guns away from terrorists and the RWNJs support that.

Then, in other threads, they LIE that they're against ISIL.

EVIL HUMAN GARBAGE

I used to be an avid NRA member and supporter because it was a good outfit - until 1977 when it was hijacked by radicals and turned into the evil shit we see today.

How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby

But he is/was subject to the laws of the land.

NRA actively fights to give terrorists, illegals, criminals and crazies the very same rights I enjoy to own any gun they want and have money to buy.

The NRA is culpable for and so are those who send their dues to them.

Dammit, why can't the nutters see beyond their own craziness?
Bullshit.

Stupid? It is very very very likely this irresponsible father was/is a banger No responsible person sticks a gun in a sofa cushion when there are children present.

Yet another story that makes libs crap their pants and shake in their shoes when they think about guns in the hands of private citizens.

According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, between 2006 and 2010 a total of 303 children under age 5 years old drown in just bathtubs (see page 8). If you include bathtubs used in conjunction with other products (infant bath seats placed in bathtubs), there is a total of 346 children under age 5 years old who drown. Since these deaths wouldn’t have occurred without a full-size bathtub, it seems as if they should also be included in the total.

By contrast, over that same period, the Centers for Disease Control finds that there were 291 children under age 15 and 94 children under 5 who died from accidental gun shots. Unfortunately, the CPSC doesn’t break down deaths by age for those 5 and above.

Do "more children die of bathtub drownings than of accidental shootings"? Yes. - Crime Prevention Research Center
Obviously the fault of the easy access to bathtubs, and not parental negligence. Parents should have universal background checks before purchasing or renting any dwelling with a bathtub.

Piss poor parenting

As usual, Classless Asshole doesn't even pretend to give a fuck about a dead child.

STFU

Was it poor parenting, clown? Yes or no. That's all

Poor parenting? I am very sorry for your kids having a racist mother like you. You probably telling your kids....All blacks are bad, all Asians are bad, all middle eastern are bad. Okay kids don't forget ..... our armory is in that closet.

Dad is arrested and charged after his six-year-old daughter tragically shoots and kills herself with a loaded handgun that she found in a sofa in his apartment
  • Demargo Smith, the child's father, has been charged in the incident with reckless conduct. He was taken to the Fulton County Jail
  • His daughter, six-year-old Ja'Mecca Smith reportedly found the loaded handgun between sofa cushions in his apartment and fired it at herself
  • There were four other children inside the Atlanta apartment at the time of the shooting, according to police
  • Ja'Mecca's mother was not at home at the time of the shooting, but a family friend said that 'she's heartbroken'

Being black, her father was charged in her death. If she had been white, the father would be free. Bet on it.

Three children shot to death every single week and STILL the nutters are against any kind of safeguards and support every criminal, illegal, terrorist and sicko having easy access to any fucking gun they want.

strike 1- libs pretending to care about kids (black too)

strike 2- we see right through your anti gun agenda

strike 3- you dont mind abortion though- a million killed per year.

How do you live with yourself with posting such outright bullshit as this? Or, are you simply that out of touch with reality? Or, better yet, are you just a troll? In any event STFU!!

The dad should have his guns locked in a safe. That would have been sufficient to prevent this accident.

Piss poor parenting

As usual, Classless Asshole doesn't even pretend to give a fuck about a dead child.

STFU

Was it poor parenting, clown? Yes or no. That's all

Poor parenting? I am very sorry for your kids having a racist mother like you. You probably telling your kids....All blacks are bad, all Asians are bad, all middle eastern are bad. Okay kids don't forget ..... our armory is in that closet.
She never said anything like that you fucking idiot. All you can infer from her post is that parents who leave guns in the sofa cushions are bad.

The dad should have his guns locked in a safe. That would have been sufficient to prevent this accident.
Locked in a safe or at least out of reach. Apparently this father had a gun tucked in the sofa cushions so he could get to it in a hurry.
Why do you suppose he would need a gun in a hurry?
Do you think that someone so irresponsible that they would leave a loaded gun on a sofa with children around would legally own a gun in the first place?

Forum List

Back