Yes to military gays, no to Christmas?

A choice? Really? Swiss scientists have been studying the brains of gays and straights for a few years now, and guess what?

Sexuality is determined in the womb. Try again.

Don't tell me, SHOW ME. BTW- I really don't care if you're gay or not but stop trying to make everyone accept your lifestyle CHOICE. Get it?!

When did you choose to be straight? I'm curious. One day did you just start finding men to be attractive, or did you just decide that you liked men?

Also do you not expect everyone to accept your lifestyle of being straight?

And for the record I am straight, and I didn't choose it, one day I just started to become attracted to women.

Where's the proof? If there is some kind of a gay gene, there has to be a bio marker of some kind??? Where is it?

Don't tell me, SHOW ME. BTW- I really don't care if you're gay or not but stop trying to make everyone accept your lifestyle CHOICE. Get it?!

When did you choose to be straight? I'm curious. One day did you just start finding men to be attractive, or did you just decide that you liked men?

And for the record I am straight, and I didn't choose it, one day I just started to become attracted to women.

Where's the proof? If there is some kind of a gay gene, there has to be a bio marker of some kind??? Where is it?

It's not so much a "gay gene" as it is the way that our brains develop in the womb. Sexual identity is pretty much determined at birth.

Here's your proof.......

Brain scans have provided the most compelling evidence yet that being gay or straight is a biologically fixed trait.

The scans reveal that in gay people, key structures of the brain governing emotion, mood, anxiety and aggressiveness resemble those in straight people of the opposite sex.

The differences are likely to have been forged in the womb or in early infancy, says Ivanka Savic, who conducted the study at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden.

"This is the most robust measure so far of cerebral differences between homosexual and heterosexual subjects," she says.

Gay brains structured like those of the opposite sex - life - 16 June 2008 - New Scientist

Interestingly enough, we weren't able to verify this until after we'd developed brain scanning machines.

But then again.......the Catholic Church rallied against science in the form of Galileo and Copernicus who'd proved scientifically that the earth revolves around the sun.

But.........if you'd rather cling to your outdated bullshit theory that sexuality is a choice, go ahead, science has proven you wrong.

It's not so much a "gay gene" as it is the way that our brains develop in the womb. Sexual identity is pretty much determined at birth.

Here's your proof.......

Brain scans have provided the most compelling evidence yet that being gay or straight is a biologically fixed trait.

The scans reveal that in gay people, key structures of the brain governing emotion, mood, anxiety and aggressiveness resemble those in straight people of the opposite sex.

The differences are likely to have been forged in the womb or in early infancy, says Ivanka Savic, who conducted the study at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden.

"This is the most robust measure so far of cerebral differences between homosexual and heterosexual subjects," she says.

Gay brains structured like those of the opposite sex - life - 16 June 2008 - New Scientist

Interestingly enough, we weren't able to verify this until after we'd developed brain scanning machines.

But then again.......the Catholic Church rallied against science in the form of Galileo and Copernicus who'd proved scientifically that the earth revolves around the sun.

But.........if you'd rather cling to your outdated bullshit theory that sexuality is a choice, go ahead, science has proven you wrong.

Mood swings prove you're gay??? Reallllyyyyyy???? And you're sticking with that?? That just proves you're a queen..

Here's your proof.......

Mood swings prove you're gay??? Reallllyyyyyy???? And you're sticking with that?? That just proves you're a queen..

Not mood swings ya fucking moron, but ACTUAL BRAIN SCANS THAT SHOWED THE STRUCTURE OF THE BRAIN.

Maybe you'd rather cure homosexuality with a lobotomy?

Here's your proof.......

Not mood swings ya fucking moron, but ACTUAL BRAIN SCANS THAT SHOWED THE STRUCTURE OF THE BRAIN.

Maybe you'd rather cure homosexuality with a lobotomy?
They tried that, too.

Wonder if he's gonna start a campaign on how he's gonna repead DADT?

Did someone piss on your lacy bra? Homosexuality is a CHOICE, an act.. it's not a gender. Rick Perry is noting the spiritual decay in this nation.. Calm down sweet thing.

I DO want to hear the story of when you chose heterosexuality.
I can't speak for her, but I chose it around the time I saw Princess Leia in her metal bikini. I've never been the same since. :D

Here's your proof.......

If mood swings prove you're gay, I have some bad news for you.

Here's your proof.......

I'm not the one who said they did.. look to your gay compatriot.

Um, you might want to revise that. It is not what he said....it's how YOU interpreted it.

:lol::lol::lol:

So, about that bad news............:eusa_whistle:

BTW...I understand you not having a story about when you CHOSE to be heterosexual. I understand, hun.

Um, you might want to revise that. It is not what he said....it's how YOU interpreted it.

BTW...I understand you not having a story about when you CHOSE to be heterosexual. I understand, hun.

Actually you and yours have provided ZERO proof but some crap about mood swings .. ever hear of Bio-Markers??? Chromosomes?? Genetics?? NO EVIDENCE EXISTS because the FACT is you choose women.. end of story.

Actually you and yours have provided ZERO proof but some crap about mood swings .. ever hear of Bio-Markers??? Chromosomes?? Genetics?? NO EVIDENCE EXISTS because the FACT is you choose women.. end of story.

That's ok, hun...let it all out. We understand your confusion.

20111209211959clipboard.png

Nice deflection. :eusa_clap:

Why do people choose to be stupid?

Oh, they try to tell us they can't help themselves, that they were stupid in the wombs, but we all know they do it just to piss us off.

They can't show us the STUPID GENE, so we know that they're choosing to be that way.

And then they want to impose their STUPID LIFESTYLES on us and our children.

They insist that stupid people ought to be allowed to teach our children, they want us to elect stupid leaders, too.

They insist that their stupid lifestyles won't infect our culture, but we all know that that is not true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back