Conservative Superstar Steven Crowder Announces Divorce - Is The Biden Admin To Blame?

20230427_211339.jpg

"Political commentator and YouTuber Steven Crowder, 35, revealed that he and his wife, Hilary, 36, are getting a divorce after a decade of marriage. The online personality explained that Hilary filed for divorce sometime in 2021. I have been living with a proverbial boot on my neck for going on years now,' Crowder said. 'Since 2021, I've been living through what has increasingly been a horrendous divorce.' Steven Crowder is an American-Canadian conservative political commentator, media host, and "comedian" - his YouTube channel reportedly earns him $80,000 a month with ad and viewership revenue.

Crowder called it the most heartbreaking experience of his life and considers the divorce his 'deepest personal failure.' It is as yet not clear if the divorce has been finalized yet but Crowder says that it has been an issue that he has been dealing with for 'years.'And no, this was not my choice,' he added. 'My then-wife decided that she didn't want to be married anymore and in the state of Texas, that is completely permitted. That's not my choice, she simply wanted out and the law says that that's how it works."

Crowder brings up an interesting point. When he said the law allowed her wife to divorce, it almost seems like he believes the law should not allow that....that maybe it is best that women are not able to initiate a divorce, especially not without the permission of her husband. Why do you think the divorce rates are so high to begin with? Because we allowed these whores to get no-fault divorces...but there is something else going on here.....First we find out that Conservative super-hero, Dan Bongino gets fired...then we find out that another conservative super-hero, Tucker gets fired...and we all know that was the work of Biden...and then, we find out that yet another conservative super-hero is getting a divorce? All because his wife bought into Biden's anti-family/anti-marriage ideology??

And to add insult to injury, in an attempt to kick a man when he is down....his detractors are going around posting this video clip of Steven admitting that he had a short time where he battled bisexual demons.....as if to say, he is somehow a closeted gay man and that is why he is so obsessed with anti-gay and anti-trans rhetoric..go ahead and laugh now libtards....but Steven will have the last laugh when he successfully criminalizes transgenderism and gets Tucker's prime-time slot on Fox.

Is this his version of the Worldwide Privacy Tour? He says he wants privacy, but then puts his business out in the media!

This tread aged poorly. It’s three pages of men saying toxic things about women and then it turns out that it’s Crowder’s fault because he’s an immature selfish prick.

Forum List

Back