Yes, this looks like the right place...

I too am nonpartisan/independent.

That gives me twice as many targets -- those on the left AND those on the right !!
That's where I fall, too ā€” in the center, somewhere. Conservative on some issues, liberal on others.

The only reason that causes problems is because there are many people who are
brainlessly partisan. So much so that they lose all sense of perspective. Sad to see such closed minds.

Last edited:
Welcome to USMB. My hands are not heavy. In fact, it's easy to live a moderation free existence here.

IMO -- anyone with an Avie that looks like Jeff Sessions is just asking for trouble. :badgrin: But that's your choice and I respect that. :biggrin:
Thanks for the welcome, Senior Lighthands.

Iā€™m not fond of my ā€œJeff Sessionsā€ avie but, as they say, a photo is worth a thousand words. So it will remain my avie until American voters come to their senses, or until our Congress Critters grow a pair and do what they know in their hearts should be done for the good of the country, whichever comes first.

Just checked out the available Smilies and from the look of them, get the feeling this must be a fairly free-wheeling place. Good news! :smile:

I'm not fond of your "Jeff Sessions" avie either. :dunno:

Welcome anyway.
skye likes Trump so don't compare him to Hitler around her !!

Even if without any doubt it is or would be a great comparison !!

:D
Well, so far I think skye is pretty nice (and I like her beautiful avatar, too). So I'm going to try not to offend her in any way.

Maybe, if I ask real nice, I can get her to cover her ears whenever I talk about trump. :smile:

Thanks for the words of welcome everyone.

To answer a couple of the posts:

A) I did read the rules (hope I can remember them).
B) I love the Ignore feature. Nothing cleans up a board faster. Only a masochist would tolerate ignorant, hateful AHs.
C) Looking forward to the Mods completely ignoring me...
D) Hope I never have need of armor or weapons while 'enjoying' the board. Lol.
About the only rule the mod's enforce here is you can't say "yo momma" or any other relatives.

Also don't post nudity in any form, especially not your own.
But, if I post my own nude photos, maybe the Mods will run for the hills. Lol.

I was on the other side of the board and smelled a liberal over here. Where did he go?
Politically I fall somewhere in the center. Hate Hillary AND trump.

That foul stench you're smelling might improve if you'll just brush your teeth in the next week or two. :funnyface:

Had to take a break, earlier, because I had been on the forum for too long. I'm only here for a few minutes right now because it's about 12:30 in the morning.

Last edited:
Welcome to USMB. My hands are not heavy. In fact, it's easy to live a moderation free existence here.
Hello again.

Well, so much for my idea that moderation was light on this board.

I just had my second post deleted for today. The mod said I was discussing ā€˜other boardsā€™. In response to a post, I had referred to ā€œthat other boardā€ to a person who was familiar with the situation. I didnā€™t name the board in question, it was simply a reference point in an exchange of posts. In fact, I donā€™t really know why either of the two posts were deleted.

So, in my short time here, Iā€™m at 23 posts written, two deleted. If I keep up the good work Iā€™ll soon have a negative post count. Lol...

Guess Iā€™ll take off my boots and relax. Hang it up for today while I still have a couple of posts that can still be read. :bye1:

"I just had my second post deleted for today. The mod said I was discussing ā€˜other boardsā€™."

Well it's there in the forum rules, perhaps you should read them to avoid more happenings.

View attachment 143210

USMB Rules and Guidelines
I have read the rules, but I haven't memorized them.

Apparently someone got bent because of an exchange in which another poster and I were referencing an incident that took place on another forum we were both familiar with. The forum name was never mentioned, but I guess that didn't matter to the Mod.

I thought this forum was 'lightly' moderated. Guess I was wrong.

I was on the other side of the board and smelled a liberal over here. Where did he go?

That stench you're smelling will improve if you brush your teeth in the next day or three. :funnyface:

Had to take a break, earlier, because I had been on the forum for too long. I'm only here for a few minutes right now because it's about 12:30 in the morning.
Where you at? West coast? Its 1:03 where I am. And yes, I am a middle Night Owl. No particular lean any which way. But, Trump beats the hell out of Hillary although I would swap all of them for another JFK.

Hello again.

I just had my second post deleted for today. The mod said I was discussing ā€˜other boardsā€™. In response to a post, I had referred to ā€œthat other boardā€ to a person who was familiar with the situation. I didnā€™t name the board in question, it was simply a reference point in an exchange of posts. In fact, I donā€™t really know why either of the two posts were deleted.

So, in my short time here, Iā€™m at 23 posts written, two deleted. If I keep up the good work Iā€™ll soon have a negative post count. Lol...

Guess Iā€™ll take off my boots and relax. Hang it up for today while I still have a couple of posts that can still be read. :bye1:

"I just had my second post deleted for today. The mod said I was discussing ā€˜other boardsā€™."

Well it's there in the forum rules, perhaps you should read them to avoid more happenings.

View attachment 143210

Apparently someone got bent because of an exchange in which another poster and I were referencing an incident that took place on another forum we were both familiar with. The forum name was never mentioned, but I guess that didn't matter to the Mod.

No mentioning other boards. They frown on that. USMB is hotel california. You can check in any time but never leave...plus they don't want potential probs of discussing other boards that could cause board wars sorta thing. Its their pet peeve. Oh, and titties. No nipples in any avie or pic you post. They frown on that too.

AND...flacaltenn is awesome. Easy going, fair, and I have a crush on him so don't be getting all up in his face, m'kay?

(j/k) :D

Have you looked at the Flame Zone area yet? Badlands? Rubber Room? Go take a gander, then tell me this board does not have light moderation. The basement is full of..well...you'll see. No other board would allow that crap.:lol:

That stench you're smelling will improve if you brush your teeth in the next day or three. :funnyface:

Where you at? West coast? Its 1:03 where I am. And yes, I am a middle Night Owl. No particular lean any which way. But, Trump beats the hell out of Hillary although I would swap all of them for another JFK.
Hey, Gracie, how ya doing?

I'm in the same time zone. It's after one AM here, too. Arizona. It was 106 today and stayed hot well into the evening.

My schedule is all screwed up. Sometimes I'm up until 3 am, other nights I hit the sack by midnight.

Yeah, trump and Hillary are the bottom of the barrel, all right. Daffy Duck would be better.

A lot of righties get angry if anyone criticizes trump, so they start bashing Hillary. But Hillary doesn't matter anymore, she's not even in office. Trump is prez (gag) so of course he's going to take the heat and get trashed when he screws up.

Hello again.

View attachment 143210

No mentioning other boards. They frown on that. USMB is hotel california. You can check in any time but never leave...plus they don't want potential probs of discussing other boards that could cause board wars sorta thing. Its their pet peeve. Oh, and titties. No nipples in any avie or pic you post. They frown on that too.
Thanks for the info. I've only been a member for about a day so I guess I'll be stumbling around for a while.

Boy, some people are sure 'touchy' around here. They seem to post only to burn off their excess anger and hostility. Must be sad to live like that. :sad: I guess all one can do is put the worst of them on Ignore.

That's funny about them being uptight about titties and asses. That's not the case everywhere, thankfully. :razz:

Last edited:
AND...flacaltenn is awesome. Easy going, fair, and I have a crush on him so don't be getting all up in his face, m'kay?

Have you looked at the Flame Zone area yet? Badlands? Rubber Room? Go take a gander, then tell me this board does not have light moderation. The basement is full of..well...you'll see. No other board would allow that crap.:lol:
Yeah, I agree. Flacaltenn seems really cool. I've met some pretty nice people here, so far. On the other hand, of course, there are a few of the...others...

I checked out one of the wild forums for a few minutes late last night. But I was too sleepy to get a real sense of the place.

Yeah, I agree. Flacaltenn seems really cool. I've met some pretty nice people here, so far. On the other hand, of course, there are a few of the...others...

I checked out one of the wild forums for a few minutes late last night. But I was too sleepy to get a real sense of the place.

YOU are one of the others. Lol. Isn't that why you have the avatar? To "annoy" people who voted for and support Donald Trump? Your own words. Now you whine when you feel annoyed by other people. Puhleese. Typical liberal douche! Lol.

Hey, Gracie, how ya doing?

I'm in the same time zone. It's after one AM here, too. Arizona. It was 106 today and stayed hot well into the evening.

My schedule is all screwed up. Sometimes I'm up until 3 am, other nights I hit the sack by midnight.

Yeah, trump and Hillary are the bottom of the barrel, all right. Daffy Duck would be better.

A lot of righties get angry if anyone criticizes trump, so they start bashing Hillary. But Hillary doesn't matter anymore, she's not even in office. Trump is prez (gag) so of course he's going to take the heat and get trashed when he screws up.

Her CRIMES still matter. Only a matter of time before they come to light.

Hello again.

View attachment 143210

Thanks for the info. I've only been a member for about a day so I guess I'll be stumbling around for a while.

Boy, some people are sure 'touchy' around here. They seem to post only to burn off their excess anger and hostility. Must be sad to live like that. :sad: I guess all one can do is put the worst of them on Ignore.

That's funny about them being uptight about titties and asses. That's not the case everywhere, thankfully. :razz:

Good. Maybe you will hate it here and leave. One could only hope! :finger3:

You should go hang out in the Flamer zone. I think you would fit right in! It's the perfect place for you, just don't infect the rest of the board with your nonsense.

That Trump avatar really reminds me of some actor. He usually plays some kind of army guy. I can hear his voice and remember what he looks and sounds like, but I cannot for the life of me remember his name!

All you really need to do is put all the mods on ignore like I have. Then they can't ban you.

Oddly enough the Flame Zone is probably the friendliest place on this board. I know Gracie doesn't like it, but she is weird. Always sending me nudes no matter how many times I ask her to chill out.

Hello again.

View attachment 143210

Just sensitive about bringing in "foreign" drama from other places. We have plenty of domestic drama here. And everyone (( even you :lol:)) gets a fresh start when they join USMB.. It's not evil. It's kinda an "Amnesty" plan...

Awww. Ms Gracie.. You melted me right there... :smiliehug: Expect flowers.

Forum List

Back