Yes, this looks like the right place...

I am trying to stick to the topic here. Why don't you tell us what your conservative views are? You claim you aren't a hard core leftist, right? You are one of the Russian conspiracy theory anti Trump posters is all. You don't like what I have to say? So sad but too bad. My posts are based on facts and logic. Yours are based on fearmongering and falsehoods.
You're NOT sticking to the topic here. I had introduced myself, a lot of folks were coming by with nice comments. People were joking and having a good time. Then you showed up, and everything went downhill — as always happens when you show up.

Reread the thread and you'll see that everything I've said is true. All you've managed to do, is screw up yet another thread. It happens everywhere you go. So, since I can't stand your dumb ass, I guess I'll have to put you on Ignore, again. It's the only way to be rid of you.

Go screw up some other threads, it's what you do. No wonder you support trump, you're as sorry as he is.

See ya...

I am trying to stick to the topic here. Why don't you tell us what your conservative views are? You claim you aren't a hard core leftist, right? You are one of the Russian conspiracy theory anti Trump posters is all. You don't like what I have to say? So sad but too bad. My posts are based on facts and logic. Yours are based on fearmongering and falsehoods.
You're NOT sticking to the topic here. I had introduced myself, a lot of folks were coming by with nice comments. People were joking and having a good time. Then you showed up, and everything went downhill — as always happens when you show up.

Reread the thread and you'll see that everything I've said is true. All you've managed to do, is screw up yet another thread. It happens everywhere you go. So, since I can't stand your dumb ass, I guess I'll have to put you on Ignore, again. It's the only way to be rid of you.

Go screw up some other threads, it's what you do. No wonder you support trump, you're as sorry as he is.

See ya...

I'm only asking you for your REAL political views. That is what your introduction thread is for, to tell us about you and your views so that we know what to expect and so that we know what kind of poster you are. This is a common thread with liberals, trying to hide their true political views. Well, you aren't going to get away with it on MY watch. ;) I am BIG on honesty.

See ya...

I'm only asking you for your REAL political views. That is what your introduction thread is for, to tell us about you and your views so that we know what to expect and so that we know what kind of poster you are. This is a common thread with liberals, trying to hide their true political views. Well, you aren't going to get away with it on MY watch. ;) I am BIG on honesty.
There's a reason we call rightwinger "Liewinger" after all.
It is a common thread.

See ya...

It is a common thread.

Well, it's understandable why they would be embarrassed to admit that they are liberals.

See ya...

And just because you have no honest replies or answers doesn't mean that I ruin threads. Yet another liberal temper tantrum being demonstrated.

See ya...

It is a common thread.

Jake Starkey. Lol.

Welcome to USMB. My hands are not heavy. In fact, it's easy to live a moderation free existence here.
Hello again.

Well, so much for my idea that moderation was light on this board.

I just had my second post deleted for today. The mod said I was discussing ‘other boards’. In response to a post, I had referred to “that other board” to a person who was familiar with the situation. I didn’t name the board in question, it was simply a reference point in an exchange of posts. In fact, I don’t really know why either of the two posts were deleted.

So, in my short time here, I’m at 23 posts written, two deleted. If I keep up the good work I’ll soon have a negative post count. Lol...

Guess I’ll take off my boots and relax. Hang it up for today while I still have a couple of posts that can still be read. :bye1:

Welcome to USMB. My hands are not heavy. In fact, it's easy to live a moderation free existence here.
Hello again.

I just had my second post deleted for today. The mod said I was discussing ‘other boards’. In response to a post, I had referred to “that other board” to a person who was familiar with the situation. I didn’t name the board in question, it was simply a reference point in an exchange of posts. In fact, I don’t really know why either of the two posts were deleted.

So, in my short time here, I’m at 23 posts written, two deleted. If I keep up the good work I’ll soon have a negative post count. Lol...

Guess I’ll take off my boots and relax. Hang it up for today while I still have a couple of posts that can still be read. :bye1:

Apparently you did not read or understand the rules very well. :dunno:

I guess he took his ball and went home. :(

Funny how these libs can dish it out but can't take it in return, eh? He wants to "annoy" the Trump supporters, yet whines about MY posts. I guess it is he who is the one who is annoyed.

I guess he took his ball and went home. :(

Funny how these libs can dish it out but can't take it in return, eh? He wants to "annoy" the Trump supporters, yet whines about MY posts. I guess it is he who is the one who is annoyed.

^^^^

BszPWtACMAAx5ce.jpg

Hello again.

"I just had my second post deleted for today. The mod said I was discussing ‘other boards’."

Well it's there in the forum rules, perhaps you should read them to avoid more happenings.

upload_2017-8-12_2-19-49.png

USMB Rules and Guidelines

Time to introduce myself, I suppose. I’ve been a member of another pol forum for about a year, and I like most members and the level of interaction. But the moderation there is, I feel, too clumsy and heavy-handed. And it seems to be squashing the life out of the place. Mods can be seen in almost every thread, commenting or keeping people in line. So much so, that the forum seems to be all about the Mods, when it should be about the interaction between forum members. That's why I started checking out other forums.

After lurking here for a while, I decided this is a lively, fun place. You have a wide variety of members, attitudes, and posts: serious, funny, insulting, etc. And the Mods seem to use a light touch — that’s really important.

I’m a registered Independent, and I piss off both lefties and righties at various times. I think trump is an incompentent imbecile and an embarrassment to humanity. But I can’t stand Hillary, either. America got screwed by both parties in the last election, imo. The single thing I like about trump is his tough stance on illegal immigration.

Imo, humor, and a bit of snark add a lot to the vitality of a forum. And, reading other members’ opinions about a variety of subjects is what I enjoy most. Long, serious debates can quickly get boring as they too often fill quickly with dull, repetitive, posts.

Two people have already earned their way onto my Ignore list. One is an foul-mouthed old member who thinks he knows it all. He insulted me, first thing, and used some curse words that would earn him a fat lip on the street. The other guy was just plain hateful and dumb. I didn’t have any interaction with him, but I don’t want to read his drivel in the future. So, maybe that was my Welcoming Committee. Lol...

I hope I’ll fit in here, and look forward to getting to know you all.
Ignore feature is for thin skinned pussies. You'll make many friends here. Welcome aboard.

No, the ignore feature is for people who don't come on here to pretend they're still in High School.

^^ Thought police

I was on the other side of the board and smelled a liberal over here. Where did he go?

Time to introduce myself, I suppose. I’ve been a member of another pol forum for about a year, and I like most members and the level of interaction. But the moderation there is, I feel, too clumsy and heavy-handed. And it seems to be squashing the life out of the place. Mods can be seen in almost every thread, commenting or keeping people in line. So much so, that the forum seems to be all about the Mods, when it should be about the interaction between forum members. That's why I started checking out other forums.

After lurking here for a while, I decided this is a lively, fun place. You have a wide variety of members, attitudes, and posts: serious, funny, insulting, etc. And the Mods seem to use a light touch — that’s really important.

I’m a registered Independent, and I piss off both lefties and righties at various times. I think trump is an incompentent imbecile and an embarrassment to humanity. But I can’t stand Hillary, either. America got screwed by both parties in the last election, imo. The single thing I like about trump is his tough stance on illegal immigration.

Imo, humor, and a bit of snark add a lot to the vitality of a forum. And, reading other members’ opinions about a variety of subjects is what I enjoy most. Long, serious debates can quickly get boring as they too often fill quickly with dull, repetitive, posts.

Two people have already earned their way onto my Ignore list. One is an foul-mouthed old member who thinks he knows it all. He insulted me, first thing, and used some curse words that would earn him a fat lip on the street. The other guy was just plain hateful and dumb. I didn’t have any interaction with him, but I don’t want to read his drivel in the future. So, maybe that was my Welcoming Committee. Lol...

Well I do remember your UGLY avatar !!

Hahaha !!

But I don't remember your politics.

Good luck in the debates here.

Remember always that if you can't take the heat then don't go into the kitchen.

:D

I too am nonpartisan/independent.

That gives me twice as many targets -- those on the left AND those on the right !!

IMO -- anyone with an Avie that looks like Jeff Sessions is just asking for trouble. :badgrin: But that's your choice and I respect that. :biggrin:
Thanks for the welcome, Senior Lighthands.

I’m not fond of my “Jeff Sessions” avie but, as they say, a photo is worth a thousand words. So it will remain my avie until American voters come to their senses, or until our Congress Critters grow a pair and do what they know in their hearts should be done for the good of the country, whichever comes first.

Just checked out the available Smilies and from the look of them, get the feeling this must be a fairly free-wheeling place. Good news! :smile:

I'm not fond of your "Jeff Sessions" avie either. :dunno:

Welcome anyway.
skye likes Trump so don't compare him to Hitler around her !!

Even if without any doubt it is or would be a great comparison !!

Thanks for the words of welcome everyone.

To answer a couple of the posts:

A) I did read the rules (hope I can remember them).
B) I love the Ignore feature. Nothing cleans up a board faster. Only a masochist would tolerate ignorant, hateful AHs.
C) Looking forward to the Mods completely ignoring me...
D) Hope I never have need of armor or weapons while 'enjoying' the board. Lol.
About the only rule the mod's enforce here is you can't say "yo momma" or any other relatives.

Also don't post nudity in any form, especially not your own.

Well I do remember your UGLY avatar !!

Hahaha !!

But I don't remember your politics.

Good luck in the debates here.

Remember always that if you can't take the heat then don't go into the kitchen.

How's it going. I remember your user name. Glad you're here.

I'm an independent as I said in my original post. So I piss off people on both sides, at one time or another. : )

I don't mind the heat. But I've already run into a couple of real dooshes. Have to add them to the Ignore list
when they're too freaking ignorant or hateful to reason with. They add nothing to threads, anyway, so it's no loss.

My avatar is astoundingly ugly, just like it's subject. I decided to keep it until the imbecile either quits the office or smothers under the weight of his own never-ending mountain of lies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back