Yes, this looks like the right place...

AND...flacaltenn is awesome. Easy going, fair, and I have a crush on him so don't be getting all up in his face, m'kay?

(j/k) :D

Have you looked at the Flame Zone area yet? Badlands? Rubber Room? Go take a gander, then tell me this board does not have light moderation. The basement is full of..well...you'll see. No other board would allow that crap.:lol:

Awww. Ms Gracie.. You melted me right there... :smiliehug: Expect flowers.
She should get an award!

Welcome to USMB. My hands are not heavy. In fact, it's easy to live a moderation free existence here.
Hello again.

Well, so much for my idea that moderation was light on this board.

I just had my second post deleted for today. The mod said I was discussing ā€˜other boardsā€™. In response to a post, I had referred to ā€œthat other boardā€ to a person who was familiar with the situation. I didnā€™t name the board in question, it was simply a reference point in an exchange of posts. In fact, I donā€™t really know why either of the two posts were deleted.

So, in my short time here, Iā€™m at 23 posts written, two deleted. If I keep up the good work Iā€™ll soon have a negative post count. Lol...

Guess Iā€™ll take off my boots and relax. Hang it up for today while I still have a couple of posts that can still be read. :bye1:

"I just had my second post deleted for today. The mod said I was discussing ā€˜other boardsā€™."

Well it's there in the forum rules, perhaps you should read them to avoid more happenings.

View attachment 143210

USMB Rules and Guidelines
I have read the rules, but I haven't memorized them.

Apparently someone got bent because of an exchange in which another poster and I were referencing an incident that took place on another forum we were both familiar with. The forum name was never mentioned, but I guess that didn't matter to the Mod.

I thought this forum was 'lightly' moderated. Guess I was wrong.

Just sensitive about bringing in "foreign" drama from other places. We have plenty of domestic drama here. And everyone (( even you :lol:)) gets a fresh start when they join USMB.. It's not evil. It's kinda an "Amnesty" plan...

Am I still allowed to link to my Grindr profile or should I just send them directly to your inbox?

Welcome to USMB. My hands are not heavy. In fact, it's easy to live a moderation free existence here.
Hello again.

I just had my second post deleted for today. The mod said I was discussing ā€˜other boardsā€™. In response to a post, I had referred to ā€œthat other boardā€ to a person who was familiar with the situation. I didnā€™t name the board in question, it was simply a reference point in an exchange of posts. In fact, I donā€™t really know why either of the two posts were deleted.

So, in my short time here, Iā€™m at 23 posts written, two deleted. If I keep up the good work Iā€™ll soon have a negative post count. Lol...

Guess Iā€™ll take off my boots and relax. Hang it up for today while I still have a couple of posts that can still be read. :bye1:

"I just had my second post deleted for today. The mod said I was discussing ā€˜other boardsā€™."

Well it's there in the forum rules, perhaps you should read them to avoid more happenings.

View attachment 143210

Apparently someone got bent because of an exchange in which another poster and I were referencing an incident that took place on another forum we were both familiar with. The forum name was never mentioned, but I guess that didn't matter to the Mod.

Just sensitive about bringing in "foreign" drama from other places. We have plenty of domestic drama here. And everyone (( even you :lol:)) gets a fresh start when they join USMB.. It's not evil. It's kinda an "Amnesty" plan...

Am I still allowed to link to my Grindr profile or should I just send them directly to your inbox?

Have they changed since you sent them in April?? :badgrin:

Hello again.

View attachment 143210

Have they changed since you sent them in April?? :badgrin:

Nope. Still an impressive three inches.

AND...flacaltenn is awesome. Easy going, fair, and I have a crush on him so don't be getting all up in his face, m'kay?

Have you looked at the Flame Zone area yet? Badlands? Rubber Room? Go take a gander, then tell me this board does not have light moderation. The basement is full of..well...you'll see. No other board would allow that crap.:lol:
Yeah, I agree. Flacaltenn seems really cool. I've met some pretty nice people here, so far. On the other hand, of course, there are a few of the...others...

I checked out one of the wild forums for a few minutes late last night. But I was too sleepy to get a real sense of the place.

Oddly enough the Flame Zone is probably the friendliest place on this board. I know Gracie doesn't like it, but she is weird. Always sending me nudes no matter how many times I ask her to chill out.
I visited one of the Flame Zone forums the other night and didn't see any hostility. But I was only there for a minute or two. Since I've already had two posts deleted (out of about 20) maybe I'll have to live in the Flame Zone in order to keep from being banned before I even get started here. :razz:

Yeah, I agree. Flacaltenn seems really cool. I've met some pretty nice people here, so far. On the other hand, of course, there are a few of the...others...

I checked out one of the wild forums for a few minutes late last night. But I was too sleepy to get a real sense of the place.

Oddly enough the Flame Zone is probably the friendliest place on this board. I know Gracie doesn't like it, but she is weird. Always sending me nudes no matter how many times I ask her to chill out.
I visited one of the Flame Zone forums the other night and didn't see any hostility. But I was only there for a minute or two. Since I've already had two posts deleted (out of about 20) maybe I'll have to live in the Flame Zone in order to keep from being banned before I even get started here. :razz:

You seem a tad paranoid. I have been banned (once for over 2 years), was given a hiatus for a couple of weeks, banned for a few days, some threads deleted, given warnings, finger waggled etc.
This board is not a democracy. Its privately owned. Their beach, their waves. Don't take it so personal.

The only thing that has NOT happened is Flacaltenn ushering me into his private room for a spanking. :( :D

However, Coyote has. That was fun!:spinner:

Last edited:
Eh. I've been here for over 5 years and I still have posts deleted or edited at times. Sometimes even in the Flame Zone, and usually by mods I get along with very well. As long as you aren't a career asshole most mods will delete your post, send you a PM explaining why, and sometimes I'll bust their balls in a response PM. It's all in fun.

You seem a tad paranoid. I have been banned (once for over 2 years), was given a hiatus for a couple of weeks, banned for a few days, some threads deleted, given warnings, finger waggled etc.
This board is not a democracy. Its privately owned. Their beach, their waves. Don't take it so personal.

The only thing that has NOT happened is Flacaltenn ushering me into his private room for a spanking. :( :D

However, Coyote has. That was fun!

Coyote is probably the current mod I get along with the best, and the one who has probably edited my posts the most. And Grace of all people knows my posts are all kid-friendly.

Hello again.

View attachment 143210

Thanks for the explanation, I got worried there, for a minute. I agree completely about the need to avoid "bringing in "Foreign" drama". And it was never my intent to do so. In fact I had avoided answering the person in question for as long as possible.

Imo, there is a small percentage of people who cause the same problems on every board they frequent (infest?). And, that's one of the reasons I love the Ignore option. Using the Ignore feature can keep interactions with these folks to a minimum. Thanks again.

Time to introduce myself, I suppose. Iā€™ve been a member of another pol forum for about a year, and I like most members and the level of interaction. But the moderation there is, I feel, too clumsy and heavy-handed. And it seems to be squashing the life out of the place. Mods can be seen in almost every thread, commenting or keeping people in line. So much so, that the forum seems to be all about the Mods, when it should be about the interaction between forum members. That's why I started checking out other forums.

After lurking here for a while, I decided this is a lively, fun place. You have a wide variety of members, attitudes, and posts: serious, funny, insulting, etc. And the Mods seem to use a light touch ā€” thatā€™s really important.

Iā€™m a registered Independent, and I piss off both lefties and righties at various times. I think trump is an incompentent imbecile and an embarrassment to humanity. But I canā€™t stand Hillary, either. America got screwed by both parties in the last election, imo. The single thing I like about trump is his tough stance on illegal immigration.

Imo, humor, and a bit of snark add a lot to the vitality of a forum. And, reading other membersā€™ opinions about a variety of subjects is what I enjoy most. Long, serious debates can quickly get boring as they too often fill quickly with dull, repetitive, posts.

Two people have already earned their way onto my Ignore list. One is an foul-mouthed old member who thinks he knows it all. He insulted me, first thing, and used some curse words that would earn him a fat lip on the street. The other guy was just plain hateful and dumb. I didnā€™t have any interaction with him, but I donā€™t want to read his drivel in the future. So, maybe that was my Welcoming Committee. Lol...

I hope Iā€™ll fit in here, and look forward to getting to know you all.
Diploma Dumbos

The grammar here is atrocious, most significantly by college graduates, showing one again that College Education Is a Fraud and Should Not Be Rewarded.

Time to introduce myself, I suppose. Iā€™ve been a member of another pol forum for about a year, and I like most members and the level of interaction. But the moderation there is, I feel, too clumsy and heavy-handed. And it seems to be squashing the life out of the place. Mods can be seen in almost every thread, commenting or keeping people in line. So much so, that the forum seems to be all about the Mods, when it should be about the interaction between forum members. That's why I started checking out other forums.

After lurking here for a while, I decided this is a lively, fun place. You have a wide variety of members, attitudes, and posts: serious, funny, insulting, etc. And the Mods seem to use a light touch ā€” thatā€™s really important.

Iā€™m a registered Independent, and I piss off both lefties and righties at various times. I think trump is an incompentent imbecile and an embarrassment to humanity. But I canā€™t stand Hillary, either. America got screwed by both parties in the last election, imo. The single thing I like about trump is his tough stance on illegal immigration.

Imo, humor, and a bit of snark add a lot to the vitality of a forum. And, reading other membersā€™ opinions about a variety of subjects is what I enjoy most. Long, serious debates can quickly get boring as they too often fill quickly with dull, repetitive, posts.

Two people have already earned their way onto my Ignore list. One is an foul-mouthed old member who thinks he knows it all. He insulted me, first thing, and used some curse words that would earn him a fat lip on the street. The other guy was just plain hateful and dumb. I didnā€™t have any interaction with him, but I donā€™t want to read his drivel in the future. So, maybe that was my Welcoming Committee. Lol...

Diploma Dumbos

The grammar here is atrocious, most significantly by college graduates, showing one again that College Education Is a Fraud and Should Not Be Rewarded.
Dos that meen mi coledge edumacation iz wortles? :dunno:

Diploma Dumbos

And your taste is in your mouth.

Nice try for a cheap put-down, but you missed, loser. Back to your rat hole. Thanks.

Diploma Dumbos

Dos that meen mi coledge edumacation iz wortles? :dunno:
In the "Sage's" case... yes, college wouldn't help. Can't you tell?

Diploma Dumbos

And your taste is in your mouth.

Nice try for a cheap put-down, but you missed, loser. Back to your rat hole. Thanks.
I think you will do well here :lol:

Just don't whine. Especially in the Flame Zone arena.:biggrin:
Down there...give back better than what is dished. Or try to. :)

Welcome.

Enjoy the board.

WHAT?? 20 posts and no formal warning yet? Slacker... :whip:If I told you how hard it really is to get perm banned from this place, you might just run amok.

We do enforce the simple rules that we have. Once you get the "cheat sheet" -- no probs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back