Yes, let’s focus on that Jewish extremist group the “just” NY Times delights in pointing out

Part of the anti-Israeli penchant for redefining words to sell their narrative.
They don’t even have to make a sales pitch. The U.N. will do whatever they ask for nothing. As do our vaunted professors so in love with how Israel has been this malevolent invader and that’s the main reason why the middle east is so filled with hate. The astonishing gall of these elitists in the West to turn a blind eye to the history of Islam and its intolerance and domination of whatever they choose --- but instead to demonize the Jews. Yes, I believe in the devil.

They have little understanding that the Jewish people were encouraged to come to live permanently in a in the territory under the Mandate (immigrate);
They were encouraged to colonize
as oppose to being sent to enter Palestine so place it under the subjugation of the Colonial Power (invade).
colonialism

What are you babbling on about, montelatici used the correct term.

Who cares! Just because a bunch of islamists and Nazis call it a colony doesn't make it so. These are all lame attempts at delegitimizing Israel, which never works. But that's all they got, meaningless labels, unsubstantiated accusations.

What does Islam have to do with the Palestinian Christians?
Ask the Lebanese Christians who Palestinians killed over 150,000 of them. Same old same old shtick. Look we get it, you don't care about Christians or Muslims, you just hate Jews.

Actually its jews or Zionist taking land and making it their own in the WB, and slowly inhabitation what use to be Arab is turning into Hebrew.

The West Bank and Gaza Arabs can't go and live in Israel and as such the Hebrews should not forcibly make their home in Arab's territory.

Its called illegal settlements.

Some people think it ok for the Hebrews to use force to live in Arab country, but not vice a versa.
Who's land did the Jews take? It was Ottoman territory for the last 700 years and after their defeat the land was designated to be the future Jewish homeland. There has never been a Palestinian state or nation, ever. West Bank and Gaza were occupied by Egypt and Jordan for twenty years after the Arabs attacked Israel in 1948. They put the so called Palestinians in concentration camp conditions. How come nobody asked for this mythical Palestine? There didn't even consider themselves "Palestinians" back then. Who should Israel give "the land" back to? The occupiers who are Egypt and Jordan? Or perhaps the Ottomans who ruled it for the last 700 years. Do they want it? Ha ha ha.

They have little understanding that the Jewish people were encouraged to come to live permanently in a in the territory under the Mandate (immigrate);
as oppose to being sent to enter Palestine so place it under the subjugation of the Colonial Power (invade).
colonialism

Who cares! Just because a bunch of islamists and Nazis call it a colony doesn't make it so. These are all lame attempts at delegitimizing Israel, which never works. But that's all they got, meaningless labels, unsubstantiated accusations.

The Jews themselves called it colony. Of course it is a colony.

"Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committee
July 25, 1926
“Due to the success of our colonization work in Palestine proper, it is possible that eventually our colonization work will be extended beyond the frontiers of Transjordania."

Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committ

colonialism

"Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committee
July 25, 1926
“Due to the success of our colonization work in Palestine proper, it is possible that eventually our colonization work will be extended beyond the frontiers of Transjordania."

Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committ

I asked you to show me one country that considers Israel a colony and you post this meaningless repetitive irrelevant propaganda. Yet another lame attempt by the IslamoNazi troll to go off topic.

colonialism

Who cares!
:lol:
Apparently you care.

These are all lame attempts at delegitimizing Israel, which never works. But that's all they got, meaningless labels, unsubstantiated accusations.
Words have meanings, much to your chagrin, which is quite telling in and of itself. :cool:

Israel started out as a colony. It achieved statehood. But continues to colonize outside its recognized borders. If that in any way delegitimizes Israel.........well. You are awfully sensitive about it. :itsok:

Originally posted by RoccoR
Roudy, et al,

Don't waste your time on this one; of on the difference between multiple definitions. This is part and parcel of the "invasion" argument. It is essential that the Palestinians believe that the Jewish were European Invader and that there was a colonial power some place.

They don't understand what a "colony" is.

Ok, you managed to convince yourself that Israel is not the product of european colonization.

Now all you have to do is convince the zionist leaders themselves:

Palestine Jewish Colonization Association

The Palestine Jewish Colonization Association, commonly known by its Yiddish acronym PICA (Hebrew: פיק"א‎), was established in 1924 and played a major role in supporting the Yishuv in Mandatory Palestine and later the State of Israel until its disbandment in 1957.

Baron de Hirsch died in 1896 and thereafter the JCA began to also assist the Palestinian colonies.[2] At the end of 1899Edmond James de Rothschild transferred title to his colonies in Palestine plus fifteen million francs to the JCA. In 1924 the JCA branch dealing with colonies in Palestine was reorganised by Baron de Rothschild as the Palestine Jewish Colonization Association,[1][3] under the direction of his son James Armand de Rothschild.[4]

After the 1929 Palestine riots PICA helped to rehabilitate agricultural colonies that had been damaged.

Palestine Jewish Colonization Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Tehon, et al,

Yes, this political counterpoint is often is argued.

colonialism

(COMMENT)

In most circles --- the term "Colonize" has the element of political control. To "colonize" does NOT (in itself) imply a "colonial power" in the background. It is merely often associated as the preferred method use by colonial powers. IN THE CASE OF PALESTINE (the territory under mandate), the Allied Powers made it clear that the intent was to "facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes." "Settlements" are similar to "Colonies" EXCEPT that they do NOT have the component of political control. Settlements are more typically a location, where people establish a community.

Full Definition of colonialism
1: the quality or state of being colonial
2: something characteristic of a colony
3 power and control:
a : control by one power over a dependent area or people
b : a policy advocating or based on such control

Using the word "colonialism" invokes the notion that there is this colony that is tied with an allegiance to a distant power (ie The 13 American Colonies and their allegiance to HM Government.) Colonies are politically dependent on the higher power and conform to the political and laws of that distance higher power.

In the case of Palestine, it is true that initially, the Mandatory would be the responsible government with full powers of legislation, administration, and the judicial system, the intent was for this sweeping authority would give way to the "development of self-governing institutions."

These pro-Palestinian ideas of "invaders and colonial powers" is an attempt aimed at influencing and altering the attitudes of a population the political debate toward some one-state solution controlled by the Hostile Arab Palestinian community. This use is an attempt to change the political debate by diverting the argument instead of discussing reasons to believe or disbelieve the conclusion.

Most Respectfully,
R

montelatici, et al,

Yeah, a "colony" is the establishment of an organized settlement.

July 25, 1926

(COMMENT)

You are using the term to convey the Idea that some distant colonial power. You are trying to suggest a sinister motive behind the Jewish Colony that would establishment, exploit, maintain, and expand the initial Jewish Colony into a Jewish National Home.

This 1926 political aspiration and vision is just a thought concept, that began more than a Century ago. Using it to justify the outcomes of today, is the same as chasing ghosts.

Most Respectfully,
R

I am posting exactly what the Zionists stated they planned to do. They also stated the same thing in 1896. The European Jews clearly stated their plan to colonize and dispossess the native Palestinians at that time.

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times

nyt.jpg

and, in 1899 stating that the English Zionist Federation were planning to "re-establish Judea as an independent state". What do you think they were planning for the native Christians and Muslims back in 1899? Of course it was a sinister plan. It was a stated plan to dispossess that native people of Palestine confirmed in print as a newspaper report from 1899.

nyt2.jpg

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times - World Bulletin

colonialism

Who cares!
Apparently you care.

These are all lame attempts at delegitimizing Israel, which never works. But that's all they got, meaningless labels, unsubstantiated accusations.
Words have meanings, much to your chagrin, which is quite telling in and of itself. :cool:

Israel started out as a colony. It achieved statehood. But continues to colonize outside its recognized borders. If that in any way delegitimizes Israel.........well. You are awfully sensitive about it. :itsok:

Israel is the ancient religious, spiritual, and cultural homeland of the Jewish people. Jews have maintained a presence in their holy land for the last 2000 years. Israel has the more significance to the Jewish people than the Vatican does to Catholics or Mecca does to Muslims. Nobody but you morons calls Israel a "colony". The Jewish people reestablishing a modern state in their ancient homeland cannot be a colony.

And what al of this has to do with NY Times pushing their liberal leftist agenda of appeasing IslamoNazi's by demonizing Jews only?

Last edited:
colonialism

Who cares!
Apparently you care.

Israel is the ancient religious, spiritual, and cultural homeland of the Jewish people. Jews have maintained a presence in their holy land for the last 2000 years. Israel has the more significance to the Jewish people than the Vatican does to Catholics or Mecca does to Muslims. Nobody but you morons calls Israel a "colony". The Jewish people reestablishing a modern state in their ancient homeland cannot be a colony.

And what al of this has to do with NY Times pushing their liberal leftist agenda of appeasing IslamoNazi by demonizing Jews only?

The Zionist Jews called Israel a colony, what are you talking about. Your case of cognitive dissonance is truly extraordinary.

I know all about them, they do not like Judaism and wanted a secular country. They hated Jewish children, they tired to take the religion out of them. Jews are not race, Judaism is a religion, and to be frank, the OT is not a book about holy people.

"They did not like judaism, and 'hated' jewish children...."

I can see why I put this piece of shit on ignore a long time ago...

Funny how you respond to posters you put on ignore. Stay off the sauce when you post.

I respond to who i want, when i want, fucking idiot asshole. Your post violates the forum rules, c-nt.

I know all about them, they do not like Judaism and wanted a secular country. They hated Jewish children, they tired to take the religion out of them. Jews are not race, Judaism is a religion, and to be frank, the OT is not a book about holy people.

Funny how you respond to posters you put on ignore. Stay off the sauce when you post.

I respond to who i want, when i want, fucking idiot asshole. Your post violates the forum rules, c-nt.

How does my post violate forum rules? Your abuse of other posters (and I) leads me to believe that you have a serious anger management problem or you are not all there. It is you that is violating forum rules with your abusive, misogynistic and racist language

Who cares!
Apparently you care.

Israel started out as a colony. It achieved statehood. But continues to colonize outside its recognized borders. If that in any way delegitimizes Israel.........well. You are awfully sensitive about it.

Idiot c-nt, when Israel was "within" its borders from 1948-1967, and it suffered massive arab muslim terrorism, what was your excuse then, you fucking turd?

How does my post violate forum rules? Your abuse of other posters (and I) leads me to believe that you have a serious anger management problem or you are not all there. It is you that is violating forum rules with your abusive, misogynistic and racist language

Idiot c-nt asshole, learn how to read:

Zone 2 Posting Rules

"Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame."

Some Zionist have no recourse for their arguments except to attack the person, same as Zionist do, its a Zionist trademark (either physically, verbally or written )

Idiot c-nt asshole, learn how to read:

Zone 2 Posting Rules

"Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame."

Where is any content relevant to the thread subject in your post? On the other hand do you agree that the Zionists planned to colonize Palestine? And, watch your language. You don't seem to be able to write a post without an obscenity.

Forum List

Back