God gave the land that is now Israel to the Jewish people

There is also a small group of Orthodox Jews who are against the founding of the Israeli state because they believe it was not done at the right time according to religious scriptures. They often support the Palestinian cause.

Many live in New York, but it is a minority in a minority. Not super relevant in the general scheme of things (except for maybe their beliefs).

I simply posted this because I'm sick of all the radical "all Jews", "all Israelis", "all Palestinians", "all Arabs", "all Muslims" rhetoric so overwhelming these days.

There is also a small group of Orthodox Jews who are against the founding of the Israeli state because they believe it was not done at the right time according to religious scriptures.
Whether they are right or wrong doesn't matter. A good Jew questions and debates the scriptures. That's what the Talmud is all about and it is what makes Judaism superior to the other two "western religions" ... in my opinion. Of course, tolerance of believers in other religions also scores high in my judgment. Non-Jews are asked to follow only 10 of the commandments and still find favour after death. Unfortunately, Jews who follow those teachings are not more than "a minority in a minority", as you eloquently put it. The majority, instead, are ruthless Zionists and Hasbara trolls. :(

It's time to settle this issue once and for all time!

My Uncle Harry took some magic mushrooms and had a vision from God who told him that all land in the entire world belonged to him as his family.

We wrote this down in a book. It is sacred to us.

SO....

Put on your swim trunks and get the hell off of my property!!!!

It's time to settle this issue once and for all time!

My Uncle Harry took some magic mushrooms and had a vision from God who told him that all land in the entire world belonged to him as his family.

We wrote this down in a book. It is sacred to us.

SO....

Put on your swim trunks and get the hell off of my property!!!!
Can I get an autographed copy of that book if I put my swim trunks back on?

More importantly the land belongs to those who built a nation on it

A nation for all people.

Palestinians are Arabs, Arabs are immigrants, attracted to the money us Christians were spending in Israel

Arab Muslims were a majority in Palestine up until the 1930s. You're very ignorant.

A majority does not make a nation

A majority seeking a dictator does not make a nation.

The vast majority of the buildings and archeological finds are NON-MOSLEM

Arabs were in Palestine long before Islam. Sargon2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria during the Babylonian exile.

This article is a good read. Obviously things are not as black and white as many think. Yes Virginia, things are complicated.

---Orthodox Jews were also more likely than Jews in other denominations to say that the Israeli government was making a sincere effort to reach a peace settlement with the Palestinians and that God gave the land that is now Israel to the Jewish people. By contrast, most Jewish Americans said they did not think that either the Israeli government or Palestinian leaders were sincerely seeking peace---

Got a deed?

Forum List

Back