God gave the land that is now Israel to the Jewish people

Bullshit, Arabs were the people who lived in the Arabian peninsula before Muhammad sent them out to conquer the world and destroy all other cultures and religions.

The Akkadians empire was from Arabia. You don't have much education. There were Arabs long before Islam.

The Akkadians empire was from Arabia. You don't have much education. There were Arabs long before Islam.

There were Arabs before Caucasians as well if you follow the path that Man expanded. It's the second oldest.

Like most of your sick and depraved post, not true. They came from what is now Iraq.

And part of Saudi Arabia and a couple of other later countries. They are the first recognized Empire for the World. There were smaller ones before but none of them lasted long.

Can you call them Arabs or are they Persians. Actually, both.
They didn't speak even a dialect of both Arabian or Persian. They spoke their own.

Most of it was done by his followers but it was this mission of conquest that destroyed all the various languages and cultures they came across and forced Arabic on the people they didn't kill.

Arabs already had an extensive trade network from East Africa and Egypt to Mesopotamia, the Indus Valley and Yemen.

Most of it was done by his followers but it was this mission of conquest that destroyed all the various languages and cultures they came across and forced Arabic on the people they didn't kill.

Who told you that? You are wrong. But it's hard to prove something that has zero sustenance.

Bullshit, Arabs were the people who lived in the Arabian peninsula before Muhammad sent them out to conquer the world and destroy all other cultures and religions.

Wrong.
Arabs came from Africa originally, and slowly worked their way to the Arabian Peninsula, by way of the Land of Canaan.
The Hebrew were Arabs.
So were the Babylonians, Assyrians, Chaldeans, Phaeacians, Philistines, Nabateans, etc.

Wrong.
Arabs came from Africa originally, and slowly worked their way to the Arabian Peninsula, by way of the Land of Canaan.
The Hebrew were Arabs.
So were the Babylonians, Assyrians, Chaldeans, Phaeacians, Philistines, Nabateans, etc.
Nonsense.

A certain other religion claims the same land by the same reasoning.

Abraham did not receive any of the land that he was shown by God. He purchased a small plot to bury Sarah his wife on, but did not receive more than that.

The Koran and the Bible both give the Land of Israel to the Children of Israel.

Surah V:20 And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah’s favoour unto you, how he placed among you Prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers.

Surah XVII:104 And we said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land, but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass, we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

This is what the Bible has to say about the right of the Jews to the land of Israel:

Genesis 12:6-7 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

Genesis 13:14-15 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

The Koran and the Bible both give the Land of Israel to the Children of Israel.

Surah V:20 And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah’s favoour unto you, how he placed among you Prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers.

Surah XVII:104 And we said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land, but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass, we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

This is what the Bible has to say about the right of the Jews to the land of Israel:

Genesis 12:6-7 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

Genesis 13:14-15 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

I'm not a Muslim. The Jews say God gave them the land. You have to take their word for that.

Forum List

Back