Yes, let’s focus on that Jewish extremist group the “just” NY Times delights in pointing out

But it surprises you that Palestinian kids hate having to live in the streets and watch their homes torn down and some Zionist or Jew is living on their land.
It surprises me that Palestinian adults put more value and sorrow on lost houses than they do on lost lives.

Lets carpet bomb Gaza some more, those unappreciative Arabs, lets knock some more sense into them, we'll get them eating out of our hands in no time.
Israel does what they must do to try and protect their survival and their own people. Many innocent people unfortunately perish during just causes and wars. Or should Israel just allow terrorist attacks to continue unabated?

Well then, after 70 years of oppression of the Palestinians and the killing of thousands of their women and children sometimes in a matter of few weeks you might understand why the Palestinians might turn to violence.

.....but you are an vicious antisemite, and support the indiscriminate murder of Jews.

Human beings realize that intentional murder is wrong, that selecting targets for murder based upon ethnicity is wrong, and that the Arabs who have been engaging in these activities have been doing so from a time decades before the creation of Israel.

Your intentional inversion of the relationship between cause and effect is nothing more than a specious attempt to justify your desire for dead Jews.

1. Ad hominem attacks and false accusations are par for the course for people like you.

2. The murder of thousands of Palestinian civilians, mostly women and children by the Israelis just because they are Christians and Muslims is unintentional?

3. There is absolutely not inversion of the facts on my part, it is you that can't accept reality. You can't even accept the fact that Israeli Jews have been murdering Palestinians by the thousands, intentionally.

There is not one statement that I have made that is not a documented historical fact.

But it surprises you that Palestinian kids hate having to live in the streets and watch their homes torn down and some Zionist or Jew is living on their land.
It surprises me that Palestinian adults put more value and sorrow on lost houses than they do on lost lives.

Lets carpet bomb Gaza some more, those unappreciative Arabs, lets knock some more sense into them, we'll get them eating out of our hands in no time.
Israel does what they must do to try and protect their survival and their own people. Many innocent people unfortunately perish during just causes and wars. Or should Israel just allow terrorist attacks to continue unabated?

There is no war. Israel is murdering a population of a native people they rule over, oppress and control. You sound like a white South Africa claiming that they had to murder non-whites to protect their survival.

As Golda Meir once said: there will be peace in the land once the Arab people love their children more than they hate the Jews.

is the stupidest statement ever made, which admits the jews were killing arab children.
You just cannot contain yourself can you?
Is there anything that gives you more pleasure than hating Jewish Israel?

Is that a question? LOL

There is no war. Israel is murdering a population of a native people they rule over, oppress and control. You sound like a white South Africa claiming that they had to murder non-whites to protect their survival.

You sound like the Mufti Nazi encouraging the slaughter and genocide of Jews in their own holy land, at the hands of Muslim invaders.

As Golda Meir once said: there will be peace in the land once the Arab people love their children more than they hate the Jews.

is the stupidest statement ever made, which admits the jews were killing arab children.

It gives me no pleasure, when I think of Israel and their disgusting treatment of the Palestinians I get sick to my stomach.

You sound like the Mufti Nazi encouraging the slaughter and genocide of Jews in their own holy land, at the hands of Muslim invaders.

I like the way the sick fuck justifies the indiscriminate murder of Jews and then turns around and calls it an "ad hom" if called on it.

Their own holy land, who in the heck believes such nonsense? You think the OT is real, God spoke to some Hebrews , only a fool would believe that, and besides, the people in the OT are the most ungodly people if they even existed.

The Israeli people did not create these Jewish extremist groups, the Arab people did. Which nation on earth who has the power, has had to hold back from eradicating its constant violent neighboring agitators for 100 years running? If the Arab people or governing bodies had accepted any kind of land agreement in the 1920s or 1930s there would be no Jewish extremist group today. If the Arab people or governing bodies would have accepted any kind of peace agreement or proposals in the 1940s there would be no Jewish extremist group today. Or in the 50’s, or in the 60’s, or 70’s, or 80’s, or 90’s, or this century.

So what is the gist of this article? Jews are just as violent and irrational as all of their countless adversaries? Honestly? Maybe if one kept poking a sleeping dog a thousand times, after a while that dog may get so tired of it all it will start to react in a more angry or violent way since his patience and forbearance has gained him nothing. I don’t blame the dog.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/12/w...nts-new-brand-of-jewish-terror-in-israel.html

Understand that the NYT is one of the most despicable, dishonest and anti-Israel publications in existence today.

it editorialized against the creation of Israel in 1947, it has provided a platform for lunatics like ian lustick to demand that israel be destroyed and replaced with an arab state. It publishes on an almost daily basis an anti-Israel screed about how "awful" it is to the arab muslims, providing the leftist MSM political cover with which to bash Israel relentlessly. The NYT is led by one of the world's biggest scumbags, abe rosenthal, and the sooner that rag vanishes off the face of the earth the better.

It gives me no pleasure, when I think of Israel and their disgusting treatment of the Palestinians I get sick to my stomach.

Yeah, I can't imagine what its like to negotiate with those people either

Mufti-and-Hitler.jpg

On the other hand it makes perfect sense that Israeli's of good conscience might eventually be jaded sufficiently to begin a more radical approach. I don't necessarily agree with it but I can certainly understand it.

My own plan for middle east peace involves a path of least casualties by throwing the UNWRA out and restructuring the aid system such that combatants are segregated from protected persons exactly as specified by the UN. Which thus far the UNWRA has refused to do. Which shouldn't surprise anyone given that the UNWRA is staffed nearly 100% by pali refugees many of which are also members of the various terrorist groups who need that aid money and goods to survive.

Long story short I fully support these young people in their struggle to provide a safety zone around various communities so that we can all live safer happier lives. The only real problem I see is in determining which pali's are digging fo roots and which are planting bombs.

montelatici, et al,

Yeh, this is another case of a pro-Palestinian trying to make an association where one does not exist. South Africa's economy was driven by the output of nearly half the worlds gold, and a leader in the top ten producers of diamonds and copper; generating one of the strongest economy on the entire continent.

It is interesting to note that in the post-Mandela period, South Africa has dropped to a the UN HDI Ranking of 116. Even the State of Palestine is higher than that.

(COMMENT)

The Hostile Arab Palestinians can call it anything they want. The conflict is derivative to the 1947 UN Partition Plan and the subsequent Declaration of Independence in 1948. Since that time, there have been a "International Armed Conflict" (IAC) or war. Twist the facts anyway you like, call it an "Armed Struggle" like the PLO or a "Call to Jihad" like the Islamic Resistance, it all ends-up in the same definition.

Robert Hare’s Checklist of Psychopathy Symptoms:

16. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS: a failure to accept responsibility for one’s actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.

Most Respectfully,
R​

The Israeli people did not create these Jewish extremist groups, the Arab people did. Which nation on earth who has the power, has had to hold back from eradicating its constant violent neighboring agitators for 100 years running? If the Arab people or governing bodies had accepted any kind of land agreement in the 1920s or 1930s there would be no Jewish extremist group today. If the Arab people or governing bodies would have accepted any kind of peace agreement or proposals in the 1940s there would be no Jewish extremist group today. Or in the 50’s, or in the 60’s, or 70’s, or 80’s, or 90’s, or this century.

So what is the gist of this article? Jews are just as violent and irrational as all of their countless adversaries? Honestly? Maybe if one kept poking a sleeping dog a thousand times, after a while that dog may get so tired of it all it will start to react in a more angry or violent way since his patience and forbearance has gained him nothing. I don’t blame the dog.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/12/w...nts-new-brand-of-jewish-terror-in-israel.html

Understand that the NYT is one of the most despicable, dishonest and anti-Israel publications in existence today.

it editorialized against the creation of Israel in 1947, it has provided a platform for lunatics like ian lustick to demand that israel be destroyed and replaced with an arab state. It publishes on an almost daily basis an anti-Israel screed about how "awful" it is to the arab muslims, providing the leftist MSM political cover with which to bash Israel relentlessly. The NYT is led by one of the world's biggest scumbags, abe rosenthal, and the sooner that rag vanishes off the face of the earth the better.

Oh yes lets hear the anti Semitic race card again. So old, esp. since their new Israel state is the most racist on earth.

Actually they went in buying. The fighting came in after they were attacked so many times by Arab mobs.

You know, all those extremist this thread is supposed to be about

Their own holy land, who in the heck believes such nonsense? You think the OT is real, God spoke to some Hebrews , only a fool would believe that, and besides, the people in the OT are the most ungodly people if they even existed.

Israel is Jewish holy land, idiot. Are you going to dispute that too?

Israel is Jewish holy land, idiot. Are you going to dispute that too?

Yes I do, it has been more Arab than Zionist. I'm sure the God of the OT would cause a volcano when it hosts the Gay parade. Sodom and Gomorrah, and that is why its such a joke.

Forum List

Back