YES! FINALLY! Devastating’ survey shows huge loss of Israel support among Jewish college students

If you want to think that a few college students in the USA amounts to losing the battle, than more power to you.

Actually, maybe it is losing one battle. A very teeny tiny one, like your stupid little shallow pea sized mind.

We are and will win the fucking war your fucking Jew hater.
Read the OP. They are the demographic most needed for the zionist dream to be achieved. You are losing there, and badly.

Finally there is progress. Hasbara trolls have worked tirelessly for years trying to make israel seem decent and moral, but to no avail. The world is waking, and now they are admitting that this is even happening in the Jewish world. I always believed that truth would out out... and it is!

'The future of America no longer believe that Israel shares their values... And we are allowing Israel to be defined by its detractors'

Brand Israel Group raises the alarm on a widening gap in the US between older supporters and the increasingly pro-Palestinian next generation

In sum, the gap between Israel-supporters and detractors is widening. The current Israel advocacy programs are not working, and Jewish college students are the leading defectors from Israel support....

‘Devastating’ survey shows huge loss of Israel support among Jewish college students <--- ISRAELI JEWISH MSM
"According to the report’s executive summary, since 2010, claimed knowledge of Israel has increased 14 percentage points nationally (from 23% to 37%) and is up among every demographic group (except for college students, where it is down 16 percentage points, from 50% to 34%). These increases, however, have not translated into increased favorability, which is down 14 percentage points (from 76% to 62%) nationally and by large margins across the board."

And yet, no concrete information as to how many students, where they live, their religious upbringing.
In other words, all the sign of a agenda driven study.

Fascinating because all the college students I know from all the families I know want to go to Israel.

So much for yet another in a series of vague bullshit, agenda driven articles by Loser.

You are obviously too illiterate to absorb the OP as a whole. Now tell us again how everyone wants to have rockets shot at them and blown up by suicide bombers, that was a good one.

You are obviously too illiterate to absorb the OP as a whole. Now tell us again how everyone wants to have rockets shot at them and blown up by suicide bombers, that was a good one.
Bullshit Alert...Loser on the Premises!

Yes yes, this Leftie created fake poll is too devastating. I cannot continue any longer!

Meanwhile, Israel enjoys record high support by the American people. :clap2:

Your hasbara tactics are clearly failing and you people keep posting the same nonsense?

LMAO

Your hasbara tactics are clearly failing and you people keep posting the same nonsense?

LMAO

Yes!!!! Finally....... (melodramatic pause)...... another refutation to the taqiyya belched out by Habib.

Israel People > Immigration Facts & Stats

Israel is still growing due in large part to immigration.

Thank you, Habib. Your homework assignment is to advise us on the masses of people looking to immigrate to your Islamist paradises in search of a better life.

LMAO
Said the full-time member of the Islamic Cyber Jihadi Army. :rofl:

cyberattack.jpg

All these hate-filled posts and outright lies that the zionist idiots keep posting seems only to be turning young Jews away from the idea that they should support these animals in israel.

Keep up the good work, tools.

Funny how the cyber jihadi troll who gets his info and pics from disgusting hate sites is complaining about hate. Ya gotta laugh!

I am guessing these young, honest Jews are sick of the whole victim card as well. I noticed y'all playing it multiple times just today.

Funny how the cyber jihadi troll who gets his info and pics from disgusting hate sites is complaining about hate. Ya gotta laugh!

And, you get your racist bullshit from Hasbara sites. Ya gotta laugh at the irony.

Forum List

Back