Yes, Belief in Manmade Global Warming will make you THIS stupid

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
How many lobotomies does it take to start taking this stuff seriously?

The Times
October 27, 2009
Climate chief Lord Stern: give up meat to save the planet

Methane is 23 times more powerful than carbon dioxide as a global warming gas
Robin Pagnamenta, Energy Editor

People will need to consider turning vegetarian if the world is to conquer climate change, according to a leading authority on global warming.

Climate chief Lord Stern: give up meat to save the planet - Times Online

Just kill all the people....then, and only then will the planet be safe.
Ohh, sorry, just kill those that disagree, we want to live, but we think we must tell others how to live and if they won't listen, we will take their energy, and tax them ( a lot), and take their favorite foods...and...and tell them that methane is bad (even though it occurs, naturally).
We will not tell them that Greenland had farming communities buried under 30+ feet of snow (I guess the planet was warmer). We will not remind them the Northeast USA was scrubbed and carved by glaciers (that would mean it was a lot cooler). We will pretend to be in hysterics over ANY weather change (even though our instruments and technology would allow us to evacuate any areas that could be lost to nature).
Isn't it fun to pretend we are all going to die if we ride this thrill ride? Those other people, they don't even know, we are tricking them by scaring them with all this death talk. We are so...smart, those other people that remember weather changes, we will just bully them and call them names, so they can't expose our trickery.

Reminds me of the time that Cheryl Crow wanted everyone to wipe their ass with one square of toilet paper. FOXNews.com - Report: Sheryl Crow's Solutions to Global Warming - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Enviro-nutjobs are silly.

I remember that - and thinking, "Man that woman must stink something bad..."

She said that with Larry David's wife - a HUGE enviro-nut. (He's pretty left-wing himself - but she is waaaay out there_

They are recently divorced - not surprisingly.

Gotta love that Curb Your Enthusiasm...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcf2CO65lf4]YouTube - Curb Your Enthusiasm Buys weed[/ame]

I think people are coming more and more into the idea that maybe all this global warming isn't just caused by humans, the polls are showing this.

I would like to ask one question of the global warming people. How do you explain that we have been cooler over the last 11 years, yet CO2 has increased. I am very interested in how this occured and think that I have overlooked something. I would definitely like a sincere answer to this. Thanks in advance.

i think people are coming more and more into the idea that maybe all this global warming isn't just caused by humans, the polls are showing this.

I would like to ask one question of the global warming people. How do you explain that we have been cooler over the last 11 years, yet co2 has increased. I am very interested in how this occured and think that i have overlooked something. I would definitely like a sincere answer to this. Thanks in advance.
it's magic!!!

i think people are coming more and more into the idea that maybe all this global warming isn't just caused by humans, the polls are showing this.

I would like to ask one question of the global warming people. How do you explain that we have been cooler over the last 11 years, yet co2 has increased. I am very interested in how this occured and think that I have overlooked something. I would definitely like a sincere answer to this. Thanks in advance.
it's magic!!!

I was kinda of thinking that, but if the global warmers can't explain that, then how can they stand behind their theory?

It's not global warming any more, it's climate change. Even though climate change has been a naturally occuring event for millions of years, so humans are, now, responsible.

Maybe we should start a rumor about magnetic polar shift, where the south pole becomes magnetic north, just to see if a little deflection might help.

How many lobotomies does it take to start taking this stuff seriously?

The Times
October 27, 2009
Climate chief Lord Stern: give up meat to save the planet

Methane is 23 times more powerful than carbon dioxide as a global warming gas
Robin Pagnamenta, Energy Editor

People will need to consider turning vegetarian if the world is to conquer climate change, according to a leading authority on global warming.

Climate chief Lord Stern: give up meat to save the planet - Times Online

Shit, no pun intended, when I eat a lot of vegetables, rice, and pasta I get awful gas and it does feel a bit warm in my pants. You think I am melting the ice caps?

Forum List

Back