Yer Halloween costume

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
Dammit.

I was invited to a Halloween party with a bunch of people I am friends with. The problem is, I don't do costumes and for this party a costume is required. My friend that is hosting the party has said he will deny entrance to anybody not in a costume.

I wonder if I can get away with this idea of mine.......

I'll dress in normal clothes and tell them, "I'm dressed like a serial killer, they look like everybody else". If I'm denied entrance I'll pull out a notepad and say, "You are now on my list.", as I write down his name.

My alternate idea is to go buy a costume for a 5 year old kid (spider-man or something like that). Obviously, I can't fit into something like that, so I would rip the seams out and safety-pin the front pieces of the costume to front of my clothes and the back pieces to the back of my clothes. Then I'd tell everybody that my parents would never buy me a costume when I was a kid, so I'm finally living the dream.

Dammit.

I was invited to a Halloween party with a bunch of people I am friends with. The problem is, I don't do costumes and for this party a costume is required. My friend that is hosting the party has said he will deny entrance to anybody not in a costume.

I'll dress in normal clothes and tell them, "I'm dressed like a serial killer, they look like everybody else". If I'm denied entrance I'll pull out a notepad and say, "You are now on my list.", as I write down his name.

My alternate idea is to go buy a costume for a 5 year old kid (spider-man or something like that). Obviously, I can't fit into something like that, so I would rip the seams out and safety-pin the front pieces of the costume to front of my clothes and the back pieces to the back of my clothes. Then I'd tell everybody that my parents would never buy me a costume when I was a kid, so I'm finally living the dream.

jeans and a black turtleneck... go as steve jobs.

black clothes w/ black mask. I don't do costumes either. I do this to appease my hosts when invited!

Do you own a trench coat??
I hope you're talking about going as Columbo. :eek:

anim_flasher.gif

Dammit.

then again that could work.... get some cheerios and string them on some floss... and make a few necklaces. ..... and every so often.. smash one.

Cereal killer. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Dammit.

then again that could work.... get some cheerios and string them on some floss... and make a few necklaces. ..... and every so often.. smash one.

:lol:

Dammit.

Options;

1) Go as you are and tell the host that you are already in costume...they just don't really know you very well.

2) Put a pony tail in your chest hair and claim to be Lady Gaga,

3) Dress as a male electric outlet plug and hope that the only female outlet plug at the party is cute.

4) Cover yourself with water balloons and enjoy the laughs when people ask what you are, and you tell them that some moron on the internet told you this was a great idea.

Dammit.

jeans and a black turtleneck... go as steve jobs.

But how do I look dead in that outfit?

Dammit.

That might work.
Can I include Lucky Charms?
That way, I could be a charming cereal killer. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back