April's Third Annual Spooktactular Halloween Party

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Hello all you ghouls, ghosts, and goblins!! We are back for the third year in a row, but since I will be over at my fiancée's house on Halloween night that's why the party's tonight and it works better that way anyways, since more people are free on a Saturday night instead of a Tuesday night. Trump just finished his speeches so now it's time for the haunts and screeches.

As usual, virtual trick-or-treating will be available and this is how the rules work; either post a picture of yourself inside your costume, or pick a picture of a costume that you would like to have underneath another poster and say trick-or-treat. You can only do this to each poster once above you once. That way everybody gets a turn. Afterwards the person above you posts a picture of any kind of Halloween candy in response.

Have fun and happy Halloween!!! 🎃

image_processing20200410-18222-1kj5ka7.png

Hello all you ghouls, ghosts, and goblins!! We are back for the third year in a row, but since I will be over at my fiancée's house on Halloween night that's why the party's tonight and it works better that way anyways, since more people are free on a Saturday night instead of a Tuesday night. Trump just finished his speeches so now it's time for the haunts and screeches.

As usual, virtual trick-or-treating will be available and this is how the rules work; either post a picture of yourself inside your costume, or pick a picture of a costume that you would like to have underneath another poster and say trick-or-treat. You can only do this to each poster once above you once. That way everybody gets a turn. Afterwards the person above you posts a picture of any kind of Halloween candy in response.

Have fun and happy Halloween!!! 🎃

View attachment 850064

April! Did you change your handle again?

• Banned
Boy after all that my fiancee is sick today, but there wasn't much activity in this topic anyways.

Forum List

Back