Yep, The New Wizard Of Oz Will Be LGBT Related

I don't care. I have three copies of the only genuine version of "The Wizard Of Oz". I will keep copying it so that it doesn't lose quality.

It is the only version.

This proves that the Alphabet Mafia, like the blacks, simply cannot create anything original so they have no choice but to plagiarize what their creative superiors have already created.

That's why the drag bullshit is so heinous. It's usually so horribly, cartoonishly done, that it succeeds in deeply, deeply insulting real women.

Exactly WHAT revenge would that be?

Slave owners have been dead for hundreds of years.
They've been freed by a WHITE man in 1863.
They were given DEsegregation in the 50's.
They were integrated into mainstream society in the 60's and 70's.
They became some of the top notch talents of the 80's and 00's.
One of the wealthiest women on this planet is black.
They get free housing.
They get free food.
They get free college.
They get first pick of jobs.
They get paid more than other races in jobs.

Exactly WHAT revenge could they have?????

I don't know ask them.

I don't care. I have three copies of the only genuine version of "The Wizard Of Oz". I will keep copying it so that it doesn't lose quality.

It is the only version.

This proves that the Alphabet Mafia, like the blacks, simply cannot create anything original so they have no choice but to plagiarize what their creative superiors have already created.

That's why the drag bullshit is so heinous. It's usually so horribly, cartoonishly done, that it succeeds in deeply, deeply insulting real women.

Agreed, but The Wiz was AWESOME!!! :D

Certainly will be a challenge for the producers.

Wait until the remake in the year 2075 ...
And they explore the special relationship between Dorothy and Toto ... :auiqs.jpg:

1664124557473.png

Also you can get that the cowardly lion is going to need courage to just come out of the closet in this one. :rolleyes:

I was just thinking about that lol and btw, this might be a stupid question but what in sam hill does sexual orientation have to do with the story!?

Whether or not the question is stupid the answer is simple and definite ...
Exposure to children and making pretty much everything subservient to the cause.

I mean you don't even have to approve, or disapprove of it ... That's the reason behind it ... :thup:

In fairness, I have noticed that many gay males just adore The Wizard of Oz.

A remake with this new stamp of approval from LGBTQ+ only makes sense.

I question the casting though. Dorothy is iconic. I don’t think Harvey Feinstein can pull it off.

In fairness, I have noticed that many gay males just adore The Wizard of Oz.

A remake with this new stamp of approval from LGBTQ+ only makes sense.

I question the casting though. Dorothy is iconic. I don’t think Harvey Feinstein can pull it off.
A gay friend told me that's where the rainbow thing came from.

Forum List

Back