Yep, The New Wizard Of Oz Will Be LGBT Related

You know that I'm gay? Really? How do you know that? You don't ! You are making an assumption based on my politics and my advocacy for LGBT people and only the stupidest of the stupid make such assumptions.

Most straight people support LGBT causes and have no problem with their having more visibility in society. Gays would not have made the gains that they have without that support. However it appears that that fact has not penetrate the bubble that you reside in.

Notice that I have not confirmed or denied my sexuality and do not intend to because to deny it would only validate your bigotry
Metinks "The Lady" doth protest too much! :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not sure how appropriate this new version of Wizard of Oz will be if the Lollypop Guild is involved in chopping off each other's penises and the Flying Monkeys are sodomizing munchkins.

But if it pleases the Homo Community, I guess it will be something for gays to watch on TV.
The lube commercials should be entertaining.

The lube commercials should be entertaining.
The commercials will be for "Revolto" or wtf ever they call it. You know, the one with 2 black faggots walking hand-in-hand down the beach, talkin' 'bout some "detect this"? I detect faggotry and AIDS!

Last edited:
Notice that I have not confirmed or denied my sexuality and do not intend to because to deny it would only validate your bigotry

Yep,.. gay. Not like there's anything wrong with that of course. At least you don't shove it on our faces.

The Wiz succeeded because it was really good and actually had more top-notch talent than the original.

The goobers running Hollywood today couldn't begin to put something like that together. :nono:

I actually like both The Wizard of Oz and The Wiz in different ways. The Wiz wasn't trying to remake The Wizard of Oz though, it was using the original story and making it unique as in a parody of it. That's the difference. If they stopped trying to shove black actors and actresses into original white roles and do what The Wiz did then I wouldn't have any issues with it.

Yep,.. gay. Not like there's anything wrong with that of course. At least you don't shove it on our faces.
Not only is it beyond stipid to make such assumptions based on ones advocacy , it is equally stupid to think that a closet gay would vociferously advocate for gays. The fact is the ones who condemn homosexuality are orten the closet gays. But hey, I really don't give a rats ass what you or anyone thinks.

I actually like both The Wizard of Oz and The Wiz in different ways. The Wiz wasn't trying to remake The Wizard of Oz though, it was using the original story and making it unique as in a parody of it. That's the difference. If they stopped trying to shove black actors and actresses into original white roles and do what The Wiz did then I wouldn't have any issues with it.
They simply aren't good enough to do something like that these days.

Not only is it beyond stipid to make such assumptions based on ones advocacy , it is equally stupid to think that a closet gay would vociferously advocate for gays. The fact is the ones who condemn homosexuality are orten the closet gays. But hey, I really don't give a rats ass what you or anyone thinks.

Never said you were a closet gay bruh.

They simply aren't good enough to do something like that these days.

I saw a couple of other Wizard of Oz movies. One was another parody and another was a prequel, (The Muppet Wizard of Oz and Oz The Great and Powerful) and I like them both but nothing could outdo The Wizard of Oz and The Wiz. The Wiz live was in my opinion the best live production ever as I saw it a few years back. :D

It was an industry standard for a long time, that you just do NOT touch the classics of the classics. They were done right in the first place, and should be left alone.

Of course WB wants to fuck it all up with their wokeism and money losing shitty writing staff. They've turned the best superheroes ever created into abominations and laughing stocks. Why not continue to turn EVERYTHING into heaping piles of steaming shit?!!
Are you joking? The classics have been redone time and time again throughout the ages. You must be blind if you think otherwise

Hey Meister (I already notified him about this thread earlier) and OhPleaseJustQuit I'm still brainstorming of ideas for my spoof, but if you have any ideas yourselves go ahead and either post them here or message me about it. :)

Even as a teenager in the seventies, I thought the Tin Man in the original movie was supposed to be gay. Like "not having a heart," meant unable to love as he pleased due to the stigma. Plus he just seems gay. I suppose you could make something of the fact that the first thing he asked for was lube.

There was a lot of symbolism of the politics of the time the novel was written (1910). Dorothy's shoes were silver in the book, to represent the policy of bimetalism, a silver and gold standard rather than a pure gold standard. The Cowardly Lion represented William Jennings Bryan, the most prominent advocate of that who made the famous "cross of gold" speech. The Yellow Brick Road represented gold as the illusory path to success, while Dorothy's silver shoes saved the day.

I'd settle for a jack in the box taco standard for the dollar over this "fiat money," we use now.

In about 2007, Zooey Deschanel did a takeoff called "Tin Man", that was kind of inventive. It was a TV mini-series and I forgot what network ran it. I enjoyed it. It was kind of edgy and I had never seen Deschanel or Alan Cumming before.

Even as a teenager in the seventies, I thought the Tin Man in the original movie was supposed to be gay. Like "not having a heart," meant unable to love as he pleased due to the stigma. Plus he just seems gay. I suppose you could make something of the fact that the first thing he asked for was lube.

There was a lot of symbolism of the politics of the time the novel was written (1910). Dorothy's shoes were silver in the book, to represent the policy of bimetalism, a silver and gold standard rather than a pure gold standard. The Cowardly Lion represented William Jennings Bryan, the most prominent advocate of that who made the famous "cross of gold" speech. The Yellow Brick Road represented gold as the illusory path to success, while Dorothy's silver shoes saved the day.

I'd settle for a jack in the box taco standard for the dollar over this "fiat money," we use now.
There was just a hint of gayness about all three of them, way back before I had a clue that "Gay" was about more than the 1890's.

Forum List

Back