Yep, The New Wizard Of Oz Will Be LGBT Related

Just as a lot of you guessed. 🙄

I hope it is a ENORMOUS FLOP. I watch sports and movies for entertainment— not to be preached to by a bunch of liberals with an agenda.

Perhaps such movies should have a special rating attached like the “R” rating. Perhaps “AD” for Agenda Driven.

I have nothing against member of the LGBTQIA community. I just get tired of hearing how wonderful their lifestyle is forced down my throat by almost every other TV program and movie I watch. I really don’t care what adults do in private as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone seriously, but I tire of hearing about it.

I hope it is a ENORMOUS FLOP. I watch sports and movies for entertainment— not to be preached to by a bunch of liberals with an agenda.

Perhaps such movies should have a special rating attached like the “R” rating. Perhaps “AD” for Agenda Driven.

I have nothing against member of the LGBTQIA community. I just get tired of hearing how wonderful their lifestyle is forced down my throat by almost every other TV program and movie I watch. I really don’t care what adults do in private as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone seriously, but I tire of hearing about it.
It will be a huge flop. How many of these woke movies have actually been successful?

ZERO

I can't wait until you write it! I don't know anyone who can do choreography or music, but I could design the costumes.

Except that I'd probably have nightmares.

You mean the first one wasn't gay?

Hey!! The first one is a classic man and it has been adored by people for generations and it will be for generations to come as well.

Amen to that and OhPleaseJustQuit I forgot to quote you apparently, but I'm not writing an actual skit, I'm just writing a spoof on here for it and just wait to you see how Glenda will be portrayed LOL (Sorry, I would have told you this earlier, but I didn't get a chance to.)

Anyways, in all seriousness L. Frank Baum is rolling in his grave folks. :rolleyes:

Just as a lot of you guessed. 🙄

So?? What"s the problem? LGBT+ people are part of the fabric of society. They are in every walk of life. Most other minorities are represented in the arts and LGBT folks should be to. People need to get over the hetro / cicgender-centric mindset.

So?? What"s the problem? LGBT+ people are part of the fabric of society. They are in every walk of life. Most other minorities are represented in the arts and LGBT folks should be to. People need to get over the hetro / cicgender-centric mindset.

We know, we know you're gay. We get it.

Will you lose your mind?
Will it bomb like the UK over Dresden? :aargh:

These assclowns don't even know what talent is anymore. They wouldn't recognize it if it smacked them in the ass and called them Sally. It will bomb bigly.

We know, we know you're gay. We get it.
You know that I'm gay? Really? How do you know that? You don't ! You are making an assumption based on my politics and my advocacy for LGBT people and only the stupidest of the stupid make such assumptions.

Most straight people support LGBT causes and have no problem with their having more visibility in society. Gays would not have made the gains that they have without that support. However it appears that that fact has not penetrate the bubble that you reside in.

Notice that I have not confirmed or denied my sexuality and do not intend to because to deny it would only validate your bigotry

Great phrase, "Agenda Driven".

As long as they stay away from children and get over that "I'll rip your throat out if you "misgender me" bullshit, we'll all be just fine.

You know that I'm gay? Really? How do you know that? You don't ! You are making an assumption based on my politics and my advocacy for LGBT people and only the stupidest of the stupid make such assumptions.

Most straight people support LGBT causes and have no problem with their having more visibility in society. Gays would not have made the gains that they have without that support. However it appears that that fact has not penetrate the bubble that you reside in.

Notice that I have not confirmed or denied my sexuality and do not intend to because to deny it would only validate your bigotry
Dead giveaway -- using 500 words to say what normal people can say in ten words.

Or why not stick with The Wiz? I mean if it's not broke then don't fix it.
The Wiz succeeded because it was really good and actually had more top-notch talent than the original.

The goobers running Hollywood today couldn't begin to put something like that together. :nono:

Forum List

Back