Yep, The New Wizard Of Oz Will Be LGBT Related

I'm not sure how appropriate this new version of Wizard of Oz will be if the Lollypop Guild is involved in chopping off each other's penises and the Flying Monkeys are sodomizing munchkins.

But if it pleases the Homo Community, I guess it will be something for gays to watch on TV.

It was an industry standard for a long time, that you just do NOT touch the classics of the classics. They were done right in the first place, and should be left alone.

Of course WB wants to fuck it all up with their wokeism and money losing shitty writing staff. They've turned the best superheroes ever created into abominations and laughing stocks. Why not continue to turn EVERYTHING into heaping piles of steaming shit?!!

I'm not sure how appropriate this new version of Wizard of Oz will be if the Lollypop Guild is involved in chopping off each other's penises and the Flying Monkeys are sodomizing munchkins.

But if it pleases the Homo Community, I guess it will be something for gays to watch on TV.

It pleases the Woke community, it does NOT please the gay community.

From the explanation the new version won't represent lgbtqiiq+ as much as it will be exclusively lgbtqiiq+. The wicked witch might be a white straight man though.

It will fail like they all fail. How much can studios absorb before they are forced to close doors?

It's all about agenda that's why and I do believe that once again the main actress is black.

Blacks haven't had it THIS good and THIS easy in this country, since the 60's and 70's.
Being able to get a job JUST because of your skin color, or JUST being able to win "awards" because of your skin color, or even getting MORE free government money JUST because of your skin color has never been EASIER!!

Blacks haven't had it THIS good and THIS easy in this country, since the 60's and 70's.
Being able to get a job JUST because of your skin color, or JUST being able to win "awards" because of your skin color, or even getting MORE free government money JUST because of your skin color has never been EASIER!!

(A lot of but not all) Black people are finally having their revenge against the white men and women.

(A lot of but not all) Black people are finally having their revenge against the white men and women.

Exactly WHAT revenge would that be?

Slave owners have been dead for hundreds of years.
They've been freed by a WHITE man in 1863.
They were given DEsegregation in the 50's.
They were integrated into mainstream society in the 60's and 70's.
They became some of the top notch talents of the 80's and 00's.
One of the wealthiest women on this planet is black.
They get free housing.
They get free food.
They get free college.
They get first pick of jobs.
They get paid more than other races in jobs.

Exactly WHAT revenge could they have?????

I wonder where they are going to find this may LGBTQ Midgets who know how to sing and dance to fill all of the Homo Munchkin roles?

Certainly will be a challenge for the producers.

I wonder where they are going to find this may LGBTQ Midgets who know how to sing and dance to fill all of the Homo Munchkin roles?

Certainly will be a challenge for the producers.

Will they call themselves the Dicksuckers Guild?
1664124174756.png

Forum List

Back