Yeah....Trump didn't fire comey.....this other guy did...

Well, yes, he did. Watch the video starting at 2:34. Trump said he was going to fire Comey regardless of the recommendation.

Well I just found this and it looks like we've all been duped by the MSM bobbleheads, again. I'm just going to stop fucking listening to those assholes lol

The official statement from the white house @2:20ish actually confirms everything that President Trump stated - that he was intending to fire Comey from the day he was elected.

PS I'm still digging around, will update if I find anything else from the WH.

LOL Huckabee, eh? Spicer still hiding in the bushes? Or could the fellow finally not lie for the senile old orange clown.

You know, after watching the way Huckabee has been handling the press, and comparing it with the way that Spicer did, I'm thinking that Spicer is gonna be the next on the chopping block.

heh see post 94 - MTA perhaps :p

Nobody can stand up to continuously defending Trump's lies. They just wear out and die after a while.

That's why Sean Spicer is out for a bit.

Well I just found this and it looks like we've all been duped by the MSM bobbleheads, again. I'm just going to stop fucking listening to those assholes lol

The official statement from the white house @2:20ish actually confirms everything that President Trump stated - that he was intending to fire Comey from the day he was elected.

LOL Huckabee, eh? Spicer still hiding in the bushes? Or could the fellow finally not lie for the senile old orange clown.

You know, after watching the way Huckabee has been handling the press, and comparing it with the way that Spicer did, I'm thinking that Spicer is gonna be the next on the chopping block.

Nobody can stand up to continuously defending Trump's lies. They just wear out and die after a while.

He's on reserve duty, Navy as I understand it...

We have had /one/ story from the WH - Trump has wanted to fire Comey since day one (see 5/9 news brief) Additional info came out today in a presser with President Trump - reaffirming that statement and noting that Comey wanted to stay on so he gave him a shot. I've also just linked a post noting that President Trump wasn't sure what to do about Comey when he took office. (From January - https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/24/us/politics/trump-comey-fbi-director-.html)

If you have evidence to the contrary post it and I'll check it out.
You just posted contradictory evidence in that NY Times article.

Where? Unless you're playing stupid games with my para-phrasing, but that would be exceptionally petty of you wouldn't it?

WH stated President Trump has been wanting to/looking into firing Comey from the beginning. - see presser 5/10
Article from January 2017 - says "After Mr. Trump was elected in November, he said in a nationally televised interview that he had not made up his mind about weather he would ask Mr. Comey to resign."
That's quite a stretch from "not making up his mind" to "wanting to fire him from the beginning." Especially after you posted a link to an article which stated Trump wanted Comey from the beginning.

Not really. President Trump wasn't sure when he was elected in November. He then made up his mind early on in his term. Not that much of a stretch unless your being unreasonable.

Reserve duty is weekends, once a month, and one two week period a year.....which is it?

Reserve duty is weekends, once a month, and one two week period a year.....which is it?

Hmmm May 5 through May 12... Maybe he's on his two weeks a year? All I can tell you is what they said at the press briefer on 5/9 and in the note to the press on 5/5. I also heard he was headed to the Pentagon for this. Go look it up if you'd like (pretty sure I've posted the links on USMB, but it shouldn't be too hard to search up on the web)

two days ago, Sarah Huckabee....

MAYBE this will help??

Dayam, whAt a lyin' administration this is, huh?

Yesterday, it was, "this has been under consideration for a couple of weeks" ...

Today it's, this is something Trump was considering from day one....

Hmmm May 5 through May 12... Maybe he's on his two weeks a year? All I can tell you is what they said at the press briefer on 5/9 and in the note to the press on 5/5. I also heard he was headed to the Pentagon for this. Go look it up if you'd like (pretty sure I've posted the links on USMB, but it shouldn't be too hard to search up on the web)

May 5 through May 12 is only ONE week, not two. And no, you cannot divide up your two weeks active duty into two one week periods. I actually served in the Navy, and worked with reservists on occasion.

MAYBE this will help??

Yesterday, it was, "this has been under consideration for a couple of weeks" ...

That was Harris. Trump has been consistent that it's been from the beginning as best I can see - though I'll take anything you have from President Trump saying differently as I'm investigating it.

May 5 through May 12 is only ONE week, not two. And no, you cannot divide up your two weeks active duty into two one week periods. I actually served in the Navy, and worked with reservists on occasion.

hmm so it'd be 5/5 through 5/19? Who know's, maybe President Trump gave him a vacation heh

hmm so it'd be 5/5 through 5/19? Who know's, maybe President Trump gave him a vacation heh

But your original statement said he was going to be gone for one week. Moving the goalposts again?

MAYBE this will help??

That was Harris. Trump has been consistent that it's been from the beginning as best I can see - though I'll take anything you have from President Trump saying differently as I'm investigating it.

And Carlson said it to Sanders who didn't even blink over it. Whassamatter? She did get the talking point yet about Trump thinking about that from day 1?

Which, by the way, there is no evidence to support it.

Last edited:
Obviously, Trump has to be the only showboat.

Really, Trump had the nerve to call someone else a showboat?????

MAYBE this will help??

who gives the Presidnt's spokes people and vice president pence their talking points?

Obviously, Trump has to be the only showboat.

Really, Trump had the nerve to call someone else a showboat?????

Just a couple of weeks ago, Trump was publicly shaking his hand and saying that Comey was more famous than he was.

Then? Comey gets fired a couple of days later, and Trump calls him a showboat and not very good at his job.

A showboat and not very good at their job? Was Trump looking in the mirror?

You guys are really coming off desperate for the narrative here. It's dishonest and rather pathetic IMO.

Whatever I've got other stuff to do so I'm done trying to give ya'll the facts on this subject - enjoy your weird little party heh

This is how it actually happened...but don't let the truth get in your way left wingers...

Administration: Comey fired because of handling of Clinton email investigation

The reason the Trump administration is giving for the firing of James Comey is that the newly confirmed Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein recommended it. Upon taking office, Rosenstein reviewed the matter of Comey’s fitness and concluded that he needed to go.

Rosenstein states his reasoning for this conclusion in a memo to Attorney General Jeff Sessions. You can read the memo here, along with Sessions’ letter to President Trump and Trump’s letter of discharge to Comey.

Rosenstein says Comey needed to go because he mishandled the email investigation of Hillary Clinton and then continued to defend his conduct, most notably in recent congressional testimony. Rosenstein says Comey was wrong to “usurp” the Attorney General’s authority and announce that Clinton wouldn’t be prosecuted and wrong to hold a press conference in which he released derogatory information about Clinton.

-----------

Rosenstein is able to cite past high ranking Justice Department officials Attorney Generals from both parties who strongly share his view that what Comey did was wrong. I have heard partisan Republicans who have worked in the Justice Department take the same position. (It happens that I agree with Comey. In the context of a presidential election and all of the interest in the Clinton email scandal, it would have been wrong for Comey not to state the reasons why he recommended no indictment and wrong not to have laid out the facts for the American people).

So there is no reason to doubt that Rosenstein was appalled by Comey’s conduct and his recent defense of that conduct before Congress. There is also no reason to doubt that he genuinely thinks Comey needed to go as a result of his behavior and the controversy it has generated.

2aguy

But but but ... That's not what the cheeto said in the interview today.

Darn. You won't be able to see the entire interview tonight because it's on MSNBC/NBC.

Oh well - you just go ahead and believe what ever the Lie du Jour from your fave blog and ignore what Prez Pussy Grabber said.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Dan Heyman, a reporter was arrested for asking the Health Secretary too many questions about Obamacare. He's out on 500 dollars bail.

Isn't this crazy. Now we are treating reporters like they live in third world countries. The whole entire Trump admin must go.

And under this fascist regime, laughter is punishable by jail.

Well, we saw dump say he wanted to end much of the US Constitution and he's gotten a good start.

I hate that the RWNJs are in favor of it.

LOL The senile old orange clown was afraid of what Comey would do. He had a habit of doing his own thing, irregardless of political consequences.

Wrong. Trump acted on the advice of trusted people, as it should be.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3711116/White-House-Fires-James-Comey.pdf Read and weep.

Again, that's not what dump said in the live interview.

Funny that, so far, the RWNJs don't believe what the fat cheeto said.

If any of watches the interview, look at the way he's sitting and how enormously fat he is. He can't even put his knees together!

This is how it actually happened...but don't let the truth get in your way left wingers...

Administration: Comey fired because of handling of Clinton email investigation

The reason the Trump administration is giving for the firing of James Comey is that the newly confirmed Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein recommended it. Upon taking office, Rosenstein reviewed the matter of Comey’s fitness and concluded that he needed to go.

Rosenstein states his reasoning for this conclusion in a memo to Attorney General Jeff Sessions. You can read the memo here, along with Sessions’ letter to President Trump and Trump’s letter of discharge to Comey.

Rosenstein says Comey needed to go because he mishandled the email investigation of Hillary Clinton and then continued to defend his conduct, most notably in recent congressional testimony. Rosenstein says Comey was wrong to “usurp” the Attorney General’s authority and announce that Clinton wouldn’t be prosecuted and wrong to hold a press conference in which he released derogatory information about Clinton.

-----------

Rosenstein is able to cite past high ranking Justice Department officials Attorney Generals from both parties who strongly share his view that what Comey did was wrong. I have heard partisan Republicans who have worked in the Justice Department take the same position. (It happens that I agree with Comey. In the context of a presidential election and all of the interest in the Clinton email scandal, it would have been wrong for Comey not to state the reasons why he recommended no indictment and wrong not to have laid out the facts for the American people).

So there is no reason to doubt that Rosenstein was appalled by Comey’s conduct and his recent defense of that conduct before Congress. There is also no reason to doubt that he genuinely thinks Comey needed to go as a result of his behavior and the controversy it has generated.
Trump fired him.

You sound like a partisan hack, JS

Trump's spokesman is called the Baghdad Bob position in his cabinet.

Forum List

Back