Yeah....Trump didn't fire comey.....this other guy did...

Your link is a pay for view so no I can't see shit "clearly" because of the huge subscribe to read window that pops up over the article - as I very "clearly" noted in my response.
There is no pay to view window when I click on the link and I am NOT a subscriber.

Listen to Dobbs' 5/09/2017 question, "has this consideration in the firing of Director Comey been under way for some time?
Spicer: NO!

Great, you're clearly not me. Again, it's pay to view as I said. Why would I lie about that asshole?

IDLyKnQ.png

As I said, maybe Spicer wasn't up to speed, who cares?

It's clear you're not actually interested in any truth or reality so have fun with attempting to win your little game here. I'll be sitting here laughing at you partisan idiots looking like bobbleheads...

As I said, maybe Spicer wasn't up to speed, who cares?
Or more probably he and Tramp didn't get their lies straight. They are both liars and this time their lies were obviously not in sync.
In any case you have been given the conflicting WH testimony prior to 5/10/2017 YOU ASKED FOR and your refusal to accept that it exists is a testament to your rigid close-mindedness, typical of the Right and especially Trumpists.

Great, you're clearly not me. Again, it's pay to view as I said. Why would I lie about that asshole?

IDLyKnQ.png
Obviously it is the price YOU pay for not having net neutrality, either your IP or your browser is blocking your access.
I bet you are 100% anti net neutrality!

Bill Clinton fired his FBI director too, JS

Also, "I don't like him" is enough of a reason for the President to fire the director of the FBI. It has zip zero to do with the investigation and the attempts to make it appear to are just pathetic. Comey is still going to come in to testify if they need him to, the investigation wasn't being done by him, it was being done by FBI agents, and it will continue to be done.

Oh, you are right in that Trump won't be able to cover up his Russian Treason by firing people, but he'll still give it a try. Frankly, all he did was make more people curious about what the Russians have on him.

the thing is, Bill Clinton fired Sessions the right way. He let the DOJ spend six months building the case of why he had to go.

IDLyKnQ.png
Obviously it is the price YOU pay for not having net neutrality, either your IP or your browser is blocking your access.

HAHAHA Stick your foot further in your mouth, I love it when you fruit loops lose control and go spinning wildly through the air making yourselves look more and more like partisan bobblehead dolls.

Soros expands efforts to keep net neutrality censorship

ktMdL63.png

Bill Clinton fired his FBI director too, JS

Also, "I don't like him" is enough of a reason for the President to fire the director of the FBI. It has zip zero to do with the investigation and the attempts to make it appear to are just pathetic. Comey is still going to come in to testify if they need him to, the investigation wasn't being done by him, it was being done by FBI agents, and it will continue to be done.

Oh, you are right in that Trump won't be able to cover up his Russian Treason by firing people, but he'll still give it a try. Frankly, all he did was make more people curious about what the Russians have on him.

the thing is, Bill Clinton fired Sessions the right way. He let the DOJ spend six months building the case of why he had to go.

He's no intention of doing so, don't worry. He even said he'd give the FBI time to figure it out in some interview (wish I could see links on videos in my memory :/)

Don't worry, they're going to do the exact same thing with this as they did with the Clinton email thing. I wouldn't be at all surprised if down the road we end up with a special investigator trying to appease you fruit loops.

We all know how this story ends though right? Just like the Clinton Email thing, it'll never be solved to everyone's satisfaction... ~sigh~ Partisan's are a PITA

He's no intention of doing so don't worry. He even said he'd give the FBI time to figure it out in some interview (wish I could see links on videos in my memory :/)

Don't worry, they're going to do the exact same thing with this as they did with the Clinton email thing. I wouldn't be at all surprised if down the road we end up with a special investigator trying to appease you fruit loops.

We all know how this story ends though right? Just like the Clinton Email thing, it'll never be solved to everyone's satisfaction... ~sigh~ Partisan's are a PITA

Guy, conspiring with a foreign power intent on influencing our election is a bit more serious than using the wrong email.

I'm sorry you are too stupid to see the difference, but not surprised.

IDLyKnQ.png

HAHAHA Stick your foot further in your mouth, I love it when you fruit loops lose control and go spinning wildly through the air making yourselves look more and more like partisan bobblehead dolls.

ktMdL63.png
Wow, there's hope for you yet!

He's no intention of doing so don't worry. He even said he'd give the FBI time to figure it out in some interview (wish I could see links on videos in my memory :/)

Guy, conspiring with a foreign power intent on influencing our election is a bit more serious than using the wrong email.

I'm sorry you are too stupid to see the difference, but not surprised.

I didn't say it wasn't serious son. I'm saying it's going to be the same results regardless...

If the FBI comes out in a month or whatever and says "Nothing here" - will /you/ believe them? I'm betting you that the honest answer is no; "The investigation was a hack job!" - say both partisan sides, depending on whom is being checked out or depending on the results. And if they say "We found this and this" the R's will say the same shit.

Again, partisan's are a PITA.

IDLyKnQ.png

ktMdL63.png
Wow, there's hope for you yet!

Perhaps for you as well if you learn how to check your bias at the door...

I didn't say it wasn't serious son. I'm saying it's going to be the same results regardless...

If the FBI comes out in a month or whatever and says "Nothing here" - will /you/ believe them? I'm betting you that the honest answer is no; "The investigation was a hack job!" - say both partisan sides, depending on whom is being checked out or depending on the results. And if they say "We found this and this" the R's will say the same shit.

Here's the problem, nothing the FBI says will have any credibility at this point. The FBI exonerates Trump after Trump fired the FBI Director and publicly threatened him?

The only way to get to the bottom of this would be an independent council who the President can't fire or intimidate.

Perhaps for you as well if you learn how to check your bias at the door...
I'm not the one who asked repeatedly for a WH Comey firing statement before 5/10/2017 and then rejected it once it was supplied.
Maybe you should remove the bias beam from YOUR eye first before you remove the mote from my eye.

Trump: " I move soooo fast that no one can keep up with me."

The Trumpettes believe that shit.

The rest translate this to say that no one can keep up with his lies.

961. The real reason why Comey was fired (5/16/2017)

In last message, I said "The last FBI director who left the post without fulfilling the full ten years term is Louis Freeh. Both left on my case, I think." But Freeh resigned to take the responsibility to sign a secret deal with China whom collaborated to frame a drug case. Comey was fired for his persistence on law. That's quite different.

WHITE HOUSE: FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY FIRED

5/9/2017

.... Before the past months' controversies, Comey was perhaps best known for a remarkable 2004 standoff with top officials in the George W. Bush administration over a federal domestic surveillance program.

As the deputy attorney general, Comey rushed to the hospital bed of Attorney General John Ashcroft to physically stop White House officials in their bid to get his ailing boss to reauthorize a secret no-warrant wiretapping program.

Comey described the incident in 2007 testimony to Congress, explaining that he believed the spy program put in place after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks was legally questionable.

When he learned that Andrew Card, the president's chief of staff, and Alberto Gonzales, the White House counsel, were heading to Ashcroft's hospital room despite Ashcroft's wife's instructions that there be no visitors, Comey told Congress, Comey beat them there and watched as Ashcroft turned them away.

"That night was probably the most difficult night of my professional life," Comey said.

FBI director James Comey fired

It happened in 2004 - the year when the Feds tried to eliminate me by "unreasonable search and arrest by police". Here is a quote of my message #238.

"238. Manipulate Supreme Court (7/4/2004)

Several times I talked about my allegations that Feds tried to force me out alone. On the purpose to eliminate me by unreasonable police search, arrest or police violence.

Re: "My immediate thought was that it proved my allegation they would use local policeman for a violent murder or arrest." (229. Unreasonable search and arrest (5/19))

"Forcing me out alone, or in a stranger's car, to encounter a police search, then a police violence or arrest. (230. Unreasonable search and arrest (2) (5/24))"

What the Feds want is to have a "no-warrant wiretapping programe". It means a power of search and arrest without warrant. How civilians are threatened by this? Here is what I wrote,

369. D.O.J. wants unlimited power (1/2/06)

Though Bush tries to put the argument in the name of "we are in the war, saving American's lives", his real purpose is to legalize unreasonable search. The real commander behind him is the Department of Justice.

1) US citizens are protected by the Constitution. If government wants to put you under surveillance, they must apply for a warrant from the court with evidence.

2) FISA(Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) is in low standard. Government can apply a warrant based on suspicion not evidence. But there is a wall to prevent it to be used in domestic criminal case. Because there is big difference between suspicion and evidence. And we have seen how D.O.J. hates this wall and activated waves of attack on it. ....

370. The corrupt D.O.J. attacks (1/2/06)

The purpose of 4th Amendment is to protect people from evil activities (set up, plant) of corrupt law enforcement agent.

If corrupt official plant fake evidence at your home. (gun, drugs) And asked for a search warrant. Judge would asked him for evidence. The corrupt official couldn't say:" Because I suspect it." That's how domestic criminal law requires. It depends on Evidence not suspicion.
The official also couldn't say, "I knew it because I had a search already." That's unreasonable search. (warrantless search) It's illegal.

FISA standard is low. Law enforcement official can request a warrant on suspicion not evidence. But there is a wall to forbid it be used in domestic criminal law. Otherwise 4th amendment will mean nothing.

Corrupt officials plant fake evidence at your home. Then apply a warrant from FISA. Say they suspect you are a terrorist. They get a warrant then found the "evidence"(gun, drug) at your home. That's how the 4th Amendment bypassed. A foreign intelligence method is used in domestic criminal law. Though D.O.J. said Patriot Act gave them such privilege, there is at least a FISA court watch their behavior.

Now you see how important Comey had done in 2004, he protected the Fourth amendment of the Constitution.

But a man adheres to law
is an obstacle to corruptive officials. That's why Comey was fired by Trump - Who stole the president power with the help of the Feds.

Comey was fired on May 9. I allege it is for a framed drug case. My brother and his wife has been arranged a trip to Shanghai in March and will return in late May. It's an unusual long time trip. So I worry the Feds has planted in my brother's house too. The Feds (FBI and DEA) need a Chief of their own to handle a framed case. Chinese secret police plays a big role in this case. They'll make a search and arrest when my brother passed the custom in late May.

Forum List

Back