Ya know? How about an honest discussion.

Are you saying Al Gore DIDN'T invent the internet? Next thing you'll be telling me is that Michael JAckson is dead.

So, the $64,000 question we ALL want answered is: What ARE you?
The actual rare, hardly ever seen, independent thinker.

Who indeed, not that long ago used to wear the mask and the tights -- stopping purse snatchers, helping old ladies across the street, base jumping off buildings and towers at midnight, and running from the law who were trying to catch me for two years.

See, you're getting all upset now. I love it when a plan comes together!

Please go back and read your OP, and try to see the irony in it. Then read all your posts here, which have been nothing more than far-left regurgitated, spoon fed talking points from places like the DU, sweetened with inaccurate, ad-hom demonization religiously following Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals, then you have answered your own question.

Tack on your ageism bigotry, and the fact that you use vehicular manslaughter analogies against old people, and the leftist partisan hack label fits you to a T.

Umm,

Here's your issue. You can't decipher my disagreement with the right's tactics in expressing their views and dismissing the left's with my ACTUAL VIEWS ON ISSUES. Once you can tell the difference, let me know and maybe I'll share some of those views which are, essentially, what determine whether I'm a partisan (boogy boogy) or not.

You seem to think that these are two opposing football teams, and if you know one side's "people" you play for the other.

No, I just hate dirtbags and I happen to listen to talk radio on my rides home hence my feelings for them, as people, NOT their views.

I guess you won't learn the different unless it was tattooed on your forehead, but I digress. My views on issues determine my partisanship, not my distaste for the political discourse going on between the big ole children. Pretty simple stuff.

Please go back and read your OP, and try to see the irony in it. Then read all your posts here, which have been nothing more than far-left regurgitated, spoon fed talking points from places like the DU, sweetened with inaccurate, ad-hom demonization religiously following Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals, then you have answered your own question.

Tack on your ageism bigotry, and the fact that you use vehicular manslaughter analogies against old people, and the leftist partisan hack label fits you to a T.

Umm,

Here's your issue. You can't decipher my disagreement with the right's tactics in expressing their views and dismissing the left's with my ACTUAL VIEWS ON ISSUES. Once you can tell the difference, let me know and maybe I'll share some of those views which are, essentially, what determine whether I'm a partisan (boogy boogy) or not.

You seem to think that these are two opposing football teams, and if you know one side's "people" you play for the other.

No, I just hate dirtbags and I happen to listen to talk radio on my rides home hence my feelings for them, as people, NOT their views.

I guess you won't learn the different unless it was tattooed on your forehead, but I digress. My views on issues determine my partisanship, not my distaste for the political discourse going on between the big ole children. Pretty simple stuff.
Now you have admitted you're partisan. Progress!

Now just embrace it and stop lying about it.

And work on the ageism bigotry thing. That's about the most ugly hate there is.

:lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol:

You hacks are killing me with your strawmen!

Then take the straw off your signature.
There's a thread devoted to it, where you can debate it there.

No Country

Why are you in favor of limiting my speech?

Actually, I'm one of the few who probably even clicked on it and listened to it. Who said anything about free speech? I also watched the video you and KittenKoder did. Not too shabby for cowboy propaganda. See? Strum away.

Now you have admitted you're partisan. Progress!

Now just embrace it and stop lying about it.

And work on the ageism bigotry thing. That's about the most ugly hate there is.

One more time for the death-marked old man. Which of my views on issues make me lean one way or the other? If you can't answer that, you got nothin. Sorry, all of your mumbo-jumbo rhetoric can't change that fact. :razz:

KISS look at Massachusetts.

The model for what is proposed. How far in the red is that state??? Hello?

That is an unrealistic comparison willow tree.

First study after study has been done showing that universal health care if implemented throughout the country will actually drive health care costs down.

Secondly if individual states try to go it alone they are at distinct disadvantages . The first thing the insurance companies do is raise rates and say tough luck if you don't like it we will just pull out of your state.

For instance Kentucky tried several years ago to put caps on medical and auto insurance rates. Insurance companies just pulled out of the state. Took their ball and went home and said we won't play unless you let us charge what we want.

States like Massachusetts that try to go it alone are seeing the insurance companies raise rates sky high because they are being told they cannot exclude people for pre existing conditions. With insurance rates that high, hospitals and doctors naturally want their share of the pie so rates go up across the board including for the state run programs.

Common sense says prices cannot be controlled unless all states are in and coverage is universal across the nation.

Naturally the insurance companies don't like that because that means they will have to compete for a share of the pie. It means they won't make multi billions a year , they may just make a few billion.

These are all nice answers, polite and nicely worded but in no way address the problem of illegal aliens.. and a progressive tax system.. so here we go again.. we will be obligated to pay for 1/2 of Mexico's health care because congress refuses to enforce or immigration laws, secondly roughly 50% of the American public actually pay federal income tax, the others do not and that includes 1/2 of Mexico.. It's an immoral burden on the 50% who will be expected to pay for,, we will be the equivalent of slaves.. or yoked oxen. oh! and just to add they contemplate a 500 billion dollar cut in medicare, so seniors will suffer, and illegals will benefit from that suffering. there is no other way to see it. democrats have thrown the elderly to the wolves in favor of illegals.

Last edited:
Er, the "demand" part already exists. The "supply" part comes with the number of uninsured who will henceforth become insured by some sort of insurance pool, newly added to the existing industry. As far as I know, the CBO has addressed the potential deficit increases, and not supply and demand within the industry. I believe Peach was talking about driving down individual costs.
It's the other way around, dummy. Have you not been listening to Obama, Frank, Pelosi, et al?

The greatly increased DEMAND comes when you enroll 47 million more people, and have not the nurses, doctors, facilities or supplies to handle the increased demand. And this bill? Addresses none of that at all.

I think college credits proposed (but not yet debated) in an education bill will encourage more nurses and PAs into the system. Much of the bill concerns preventive medicine, rather than specialized, which those two disciplines can easily handle. Then there's all those docs who get their education only to realize they can make ten times more by consulting lobbyists instead of actually practicing. Yes, it's a whole different problem, but it also opens up a whole new area for employment opportunities. This, like everything else, isn't going to have stellar results overnight.

Sorry kids, none of tis crap adds up. Clearly the majority of Americans don't want what is being foisted.. so.. what's the REAL agenda?

The reason it appears most Americans don't want it is because once again, the Republican Noise Machine has won.

Krauthammer predicted this on Sunday. :lol::lol:

no why don't you tell us why we American citizens are obligated to work and pay for the health care of 1/2 of Mexico! How moral is that?

Would that be Charles Krauthammer that immoral man who spouts off on Fox news regularly? Surely you wouldn't believe a word that man says? Immorality and total lack of empathy for any humanity reeks from the man. He is so immoral it shows on his physical demeanor and literally makes him one of the ugliest men I have ever seen. oh goody goody the demoncats have added a new word to their repitoire of insults, mob, extremists, racists,bigots and now immoral,, and I'll bet your azz is an atheist tool

As to your question willow tree why do tax payers end up footing the bill for the emergency medical treatment of illegals. I told you that in my last post . Very clearly I believe. Did you not read it willowtree?
We pay for emergency medical care for illegals because logically we can't ignore them possibly getting some illness that could spread and kill millions of us.
i wasn't talking about emergency care, do you not read?? my question is why should hard working tax paying american citizens pay for full health care of 12 of mexico doyathink?

And we pay because the government refuses to shut the boarder with Mexico because business wants the illegals here to drive down wages.

Pretty simple really. except every time someone tries to check legal status the democrats block it,, can you explain why the voted down the Heller amendment???

And morality dictates that if we allow these people to be here we don't stand idly by and let them die in emergencies.
and you said you wanted an honest discusson nobody here ever said we should stand idly by and watch them die.. how about making them pay for their care instead of sending the money home to bolster the Mexican economy>> You want Mexico to thrive while the US of KKKA goes bankrupt? How is that moral doyathink????

I don't buy no bullshit MORAL crap from no low down demoncwat.

Last edited:
You really should seek counseling on why you hate old people so much, and want them all to die.

And should also work on your ASSumptions. You have no idea how old anyone here is, and the only reason it might matter to you is, your bigotry.

Correct? Yes.
:lol:

:lol:

Here's how stupid you are. While you are here nursing this thread, crybabying all over it, I am also slapping around other partisan hacks in another thread who are trying to blame Obama for the uptick in violence in Iraq! Only your claim to be non-partisan could be more idiotic than that!

Word and deed. So many hacks, so little time!

Here's how stupid you are, since it hasn't been made obvious for you. I'll stop batting at you now like a cat does to a furball.

QUESTION:

Which of my political views make me one side, over the other, in-terms of being a partisan.

I mean, if you're going to label me something, fuck it, let's discuss based on its actual merits.

What views make me which-sided? G'luck. I already know your response.

Ironically, the radical right organizations responsible for the wild protests have been using the Alinsky model. I think Dick Armey even alluded to that on MTP Sunday.

wow!! Maggie mae and WVpeach are on fire with facts!!!:clap2:

Demand is there. It's the boondoggle of delivery crapped up by insurance that is the problem. People aren't suddenly going to get sick if they are covered. So the demand angle is fallacious and dishonest.

I have a friend who would get insurance if someone would sell it to him. But he has pre-existing conditions, not really.......he went through several shock traumas and came out of them like the bionic man and is an incredible specimen. He has a dangerous job and then some lady hit him with her car. He was shock trauma'd to a hospital, and because he wasn't insured he got crappy care and was released before he was stable. He got cellulitis and went back to the hospital and they told him to go away, then he had to go back because he almost lost his leg to the cellulitis and then it took a month in hospital to get him back to stable. Is this a good thing? Crappy care because of no insurance and then a month of bed space.? The hospital had to eat it. But he struggled for 4 years because of their practices and is still dealing with a dead tendon in his foot and out of pocket like 50k for that. He works, he has a rare skill, but isn't insurable. So the insurance industry is locking him out. He'd gladly pay into the schip in the state here, but he is single and has no children so he isn't eligible. He was out of the work force for several years tending to his injury on his own when he could have been a productive member of society and paying taxes, there are very few people who know how to do what he does, the demand is high for his skills.

Insurance fucks with every aspect of our lives and makes it worse, clogs the courts and slows down production and steals from the tax base.

Are you saying Al Gore DIDN'T invent the internet? Next thing you'll be telling me is that Michael JAckson is dead.

Didn't read the link, I see. But in truth, Al Gore WAS the one who pushed the importance of the information highway. And aren't you glad he did? He just never claimed to "invent" it in the true sense of the word. It always was and still is a lame-ass embellishment of truth.

So, the $64,000 question we ALL want answered is: What ARE you?
The actual rare, hardly ever seen, independent thinker.

Who indeed, not that long ago used to wear the mask and the tights -- stopping purse snatchers, helping old ladies across the street, base jumping off buildings and towers at midnight, and running from the law who were trying to catch me for two years.

Mighty Mouse?

Forum List

Back