Ya' Can't Keep A Good Chickenhawk DOWN!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
"The A-10 and the AC-130 were doing a huge amount of damage in those first couple of days. Then we pulled them back. Now we’re bombing from 25,000 feet . . . . It’s ridiculous. What are we saving now?

If you talk off the record with people from the Administration, they’re terrified of having some American pilot show down, taken hostage. The A-10 and the AC-130 fly low and sort of lumber along. They do a huge amount of damage.

You can’t get involved in a military action like this though and be totally driven by fear of one American pilot getting shot down. It’s just wrong, in my opinion."

kristolcard.jpg

CLUCKY FI!!!

Last edited:
War by committee just doesn't work. We look like incompetent fools to everybody else, more interested in politics than in victory.

Even when this dip-shit starts a thread he spams.

I guess English is a second language to him.:lame2:

I used to be on another site where every one of Shitman's posts would get him banned.

Its about Bill Kristal

I know, but you rather act like a dolt (I expect better from you).

How are Billy's views on FP different than the Obama administration and Hillary's?

You can't see the forest from the trees. We are still operating in a neocon FP paradigm.

Last edited:
Its about Bill Kristal

I know, but you rather act like a dolt (I expect better from you).

How are Billy's views on FP different than the Obama administration and Hillary's?

You can't see the forest from the trees. We are still operating in a neocon FP paradigm.

It's Marc and Sheman... together they lack the IQ of a Chia Pet.

I used to be on another site where every one of Shitman's posts would get him banned.
Hell.....how could you tell???

:eusa_eh:

In your efforts to sell the Stormfront-agenda, in the old Bill Maher forum....you spent more time BANNED, than ACTIVE!!

Hell.....how could you tell???

:eusa_eh:

In your efforts to sell the Stormfront-agenda, in the old Bill Maher forum....you spent more time BANNED, than ACTIVE!!

I rarely got banned and eventually everyone got banned but one dip-shit (Mr. Shitman) who was left to posting stupid shit to himself.

King of his own island. That's you. Bet you were happy as a pig in shit.

I went back awhile later and saw what happend to the place. Maher's board became a disgrace, and you were the number-one idiot there. Now it's gone, or renamed.

I didn't mind all of the nasty libs there, because it was better then talking to the numbskulls on Hannity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back