WW2 began 79 years ago, Poland first to fight the Nazis.

Please explain why Poles helped German Nazis to carry out the Jewish Holocaust. Please explain why Poles have supported the Roman Catholic Church, which collaborated with German Nazis and even hid them after the war and helped them get away to places like Paraguay; This is one of the reasons why I refuse to count myself as as an RC or follow this faith, even though I have ancestral roots in Russia and Poland.

You're definitely a Jew, and a dumb one at that, if you think many Poles helped the German Nazis carry out the Holocaust.

Poland fought Nazis through out WW2 first as Poland, and then as Armia Krajowa, and Poland even saved the most Jews of any nation in Europe.

Are you trying to turn the idea that someone is Jewish into some sort of an accusation? Like there is something wrong with being Jewish?

BTW: I actually am not Jewish. I was baptized in an RC church, as my family on both my mother's and father's sides was RC. I have stated above what one of my major complaints with the RC church is (there are others).

But if you want me to be a Jew because it fits some psychological need that you have about religion, go for it. Just enroll me as a PROUD Jew. Shalom.

You come off Jewish, not Polish.

Poland was not at all a country of anti-Hitler orientation.

On the contrary - on January 26, 1934 it was Poland FIRST that signed a non-aggression pact with Hitler among the European states. It is also called the Pilsudski-Hitler Pact.

Poland was preparing TOGETHER with Germany for aggression against the USSR. That is why ALL of Poland's fortifications were built ... on the border with the Soviet Union. On the border with Hitler, nothing was built except for the rear warehouses. What really helped the Germans in the defeat of the Polish armies in the autumn of 1939

. After the Munich collusion, Poland, like the Third Reich, received a solid piece of the territory of Czechoslovakia. Hitler - Sudetenland, Poland - Teshinsky district. The treaty of non-aggression with Poland Hitler officially dissolved on April 28, 1939, because of the so-called "guarantees" that Britain gave Poland. (That is, in fact, these two countries have concluded an agreement directed against Berlin, which was regarded as unacceptable).

Therefore Hitler's destruction of Poland for the USSR looked like this: one Russophobic regime destroyed another Russophobic regime.

Stalin had no reason to help the Poles. Moreover, they OFFICIALLY prohibited the USSR from rendering any assistance, declaring the ban on joining the territory of Poland for the Red Army (this was during the visit of the Anglo-French delegation to Moscow in August 1939).

A.) Non-Aggression pact, gee how dare Poland do that. LOL

Poland in 1932 had a Non-Aggression pact with Soviets, which Soviets breached when invading Poland.

Hate to break it to you but in 1934 Nazis didn't do much of anything wrong at that time.

Jews did one further, in the Haavara Agreement in 1933, they paid off Nazis, to have Nazis send 60,000 Jews, and their personal belongings to Palestine, to help create Israel.

B.) Poland rejected the Nazi German invitation to join Anti-Comintern Pact in 1936 against Soviets (Commies)
Why is that?

C.) It's no wonder why Poland rejected Soviets invading Poland prior to WW2, because in 1937 - 1938 over 100,000 Poles were shot, and killed by the Soviet Union for just being Polish, which was suspicious to the state.
Why is that?
So, it's not surprising that Poland was equally, suspicious of Soviets.

D.) Soviets were an actual ally of Nazi Germany, Hitler gave their Soviet allies an actual go ahead to invade Eastern Poland, Finland, the Baltic's, and Romania.
FACT.
Also Soviets supplied most of the crucial raw-materials Nazi Germany needed for it's war effort, in the German - Soviet Credit Agreement / German - Soviet Commercial Agreement.

There were even German - Soviet Axis talks, however It's not Stalin who rejected, but rather Nazis.

First to fight? Poland was a freaking pushover and became an ally of the Nazis. Auschwitz was in Poland for God's sake.
not a big fan of second polish republic, but you post is full of Muscovite BS propaganda.ru , its smells so badly , Kiselev is it you?

45588FE2-84D7-43B9-B114-E0105FF9AA22_w1023_r1_s.jpg

First to fight? Poland was a freaking pushover and became an ally of the Nazis. Auschwitz was in Poland for God's sake.
not a big fan of second polish republic, but you post is full of Muscovite BS propaganda.ru , its smells so badly , Kiselev is it you?

How many Russians are in Virginia?

Probably he's just some Hick of British origins, and loves Jews, and Israel because the Bible says so.

There's a lot of dumb people in the Anglosphere from my experiences.

On October 2, 1938, the Polish army launched Operation Zaluzhye - Polish tanks and other parts entered the territory of Czechoslovakia. Following the Hitlerite Reich, Poland tore Czechoslovakia into pieces. In less than a year's time, to become the victim of the Nazi attack.

The West supported both the Germans and the Poles, hoping that together in 1939 they would attack the USSR. The Poles wanted to annex Lithuania (completely), part of Czechoslovakia, part of the territory of the USSR. Instead, Poland ceased to exist. ..

. Poland in the 30's turned out to be between two centers of power - Nazi Germany, who took the course for revenge for the defeat in the First World War and the Soviet Union, asserting its right to exist. Possessing in the early thirties the third largest army in Europe, Poland surrendered year after year due to the treacherous policies of its leadership.

The anti-Soviet anti-Sovietism, aggression towards neighboring states and chauvinism - became a distinctive feature of the pre-war history of Poland. Note that this is also characteristic of other historical realities of Poland. Churchill quite rightly remarked that in years of prosperity there is no more despicable nation. And these Poles each time dig a hole for their well-being.

As an example, let me just take one example - the claims on the Little Russian lands eventually led to the destruction of Poland and its entry into the Russian Empire. The orientation of the Polish leadership toward an alliance with Britain and France and the situational betrayal of the latter, the intimidation and disinformation of the population, constant flirtation with Germany and complete agreement in "solving the Jewish problem" led to a terrible tragedy. The Western allies betrayed Poland in the same way as they had previously betrayed Czechoslovakia.

Poland, enthusiastically devoured with Germany, Czechoslovakia a year earlier, on their own skin evaluated the consequences of their own meanness. Rejecting all proposals for the formation of coalitions in Eastern Europe, Poland, like Nazi Germany, was inclined to aggression towards neighboring countries. Having quarreled with its neighbors, staying in the illusion of eternal Polish domination in Ukraine and Belarus, Poland put on the lot and the fate of its own people

. But the reasons for the defeat of Poland must be sought not even in the betrayal of imaginary allies - but above all in the mistakes of the Polish leadership itself, whose actions on the eve of World War II were criminal towards the Polish people.

On January 26, 1934, Poland signed in Berlin a "Declaration on the Peaceful Settlement of Disputes and the Non-Use of Force between Poland and Germany". It stated that Germany and Poland refuse to use force against each other and intend to negotiate among themselves on various issues relating to bilateral relations. The term of this "agreement" was defined in 10 years.

Using legal tricks, Germany evaded commitments on the inviolability of the Polish-German border. Declaring in the declaration the refusal to use force against each other allowed the revision of the territorial integrity of other powers.

Thus, already in 1934 Poland and Germany found mutual interests in relation to Lithuania and Czechoslovakia, avoiding the extremely acute question of Danzig's affiliation. Unlike the Soviet-Polish non-aggression pact of July 25, 1932, as well as from the adopted diplomatic practice, the Polish-German "treaty" did not contain provisions on its termination if one of the parties entered into an armed conflict with a third country .

Accordingly, this "agreement" contributed to the formation of an offensive alliance between Poland and Germany. The rapprochement with Berlin was accompanied by the separation of Poland from France, which did so much to establish the Polish state. It was thanks to France that the Poles could stop Tukhachevsky's offensive against Warsaw in 1920.

But already in 1932 Pilsudski sent a French military mission from Poland. During 1934 Poland completely stopped military cooperation with France. Polish military orders were transferred to Sweden and England. The Polish ambassador to France Lipsky declared: "From now on, Poland does not need France. She also regrets that at one time she agreed to accept French aid, in view of the price that she will have to pay for it. " The "price" really turned out to be high when the French divisions did not dare to engage the Germans in the days of the "Strange War". Poland was destroyed. The British also did not come to her aid.

Please explain why Poles helped German Nazis to carry out the Jewish Holocaust. Please explain why Poles have supported the Roman Catholic Church, which collaborated with German Nazis and even hid them after the war and helped them get away to places like Paraguay; This is one of the reasons why I refuse to count myself as as an RC or follow this faith, even though I have ancestral roots in Russia and Poland.

You're definitely a Jew, and a dumb one at that, if you think many Poles helped the German Nazis carry out the Holocaust.

Poland fought Nazis through out WW2 first as Poland, and then as Armia Krajowa, and Poland even saved the most Jews of any nation in Europe.

Are you trying to turn the idea that someone is Jewish into some sort of an accusation? Like there is something wrong with being Jewish?

BTW: I actually am not Jewish. I was baptized in an RC church, as my family on both my mother's and father's sides was RC. I have stated above what one of my major complaints with the RC church is (there are others).

But if you want me to be a Jew because it fits some psychological need that you have about religion, go for it. Just enroll me as a PROUD Jew. Shalom.
he called my a jew as well. i saw all your posts. they are very good, but the Jews were not the most oppressed minority in the second polish "republic" . the Belarusian and Ukrainians have had it much worst , living on the own lands , specially Belarusian who saw Poles as the brothers for many 100 years .... and what Poles brothers did to them? Poles occupied western part of BPR , sided with commie Muscovites, who occupied eastern part its exactly what USSR and Germany did to the Poles in 1939
Belarusian People's Republic - Wikipedia

How many Russians are in Virginia?

Probably he's just some Hick of British origins, and loves Jews, and Israel because the Bible says so.

There's a lot of dumb people in the Anglosphere from my experiences.
he is not from USA, he is a troll from Olgino

On October 2, 1938, the Polish army launched Operation Zaluzhye - Polish tanks and other parts entered the territory of Czechoslovakia. Following the Hitlerite Reich, Poland tore Czechoslovakia into pieces. In less than a year's time, to become the victim of the Nazi attack.

The West supported both the Germans and the Poles, hoping that together in 1939 they would attack the USSR. The Poles wanted to annex Lithuania (completely), part of Czechoslovakia, part of the territory of the USSR. Instead, Poland ceased to exist. ..

. Poland in the 30's turned out to be between two centers of power - Nazi Germany, who took the course for revenge for the defeat in the First World War and the Soviet Union, asserting its right to exist. Possessing in the early thirties the third largest army in Europe, Poland surrendered year after year due to the treacherous policies of its leadership.

The anti-Soviet anti-Sovietism, aggression towards neighboring states and chauvinism - became a distinctive feature of the pre-war history of Poland. Note that this is also characteristic of other historical realities of Poland. Churchill quite rightly remarked that in years of prosperity there is no more despicable nation. And these Poles each time dig a hole for their well-being.

As an example, let me just take one example - the claims on the Little Russian lands eventually led to the destruction of Poland and its entry into the Russian Empire. The orientation of the Polish leadership toward an alliance with Britain and France and the situational betrayal of the latter, the intimidation and disinformation of the population, constant flirtation with Germany and complete agreement in "solving the Jewish problem" led to a terrible tragedy. The Western allies betrayed Poland in the same way as they had previously betrayed Czechoslovakia.

Poland, enthusiastically devoured with Germany, Czechoslovakia a year earlier, on their own skin evaluated the consequences of their own meanness. Rejecting all proposals for the formation of coalitions in Eastern Europe, Poland, like Nazi Germany, was inclined to aggression towards neighboring countries. Having quarreled with its neighbors, staying in the illusion of eternal Polish domination in Ukraine and Belarus, Poland put on the lot and the fate of its own people

. But the reasons for the defeat of Poland must be sought not even in the betrayal of imaginary allies - but above all in the mistakes of the Polish leadership itself, whose actions on the eve of World War II were criminal towards the Polish people.

On January 26, 1934, Poland signed in Berlin a "Declaration on the Peaceful Settlement of Disputes and the Non-Use of Force between Poland and Germany". It stated that Germany and Poland refuse to use force against each other and intend to negotiate among themselves on various issues relating to bilateral relations. The term of this "agreement" was defined in 10 years.

Using legal tricks, Germany evaded commitments on the inviolability of the Polish-German border. Declaring in the declaration the refusal to use force against each other allowed the revision of the territorial integrity of other powers.

Thus, already in 1934 Poland and Germany found mutual interests in relation to Lithuania and Czechoslovakia, avoiding the extremely acute question of Danzig's affiliation. Unlike the Soviet-Polish non-aggression pact of July 25, 1932, as well as from the adopted diplomatic practice, the Polish-German "treaty" did not contain provisions on its termination if one of the parties entered into an armed conflict with a third country .

Accordingly, this "agreement" contributed to the formation of an offensive alliance between Poland and Germany. The rapprochement with Berlin was accompanied by the separation of Poland from France, which did so much to establish the Polish state. It was thanks to France that the Poles could stop Tukhachevsky's offensive against Warsaw in 1920.

But already in 1932 Pilsudski sent a French military mission from Poland. During 1934 Poland completely stopped military cooperation with France. Polish military orders were transferred to Sweden and England. The Polish ambassador to France Lipsky declared: "From now on, Poland does not need France. She also regrets that at one time she agreed to accept French aid, in view of the price that she will have to pay for it. " The "price" really turned out to be high when the French divisions did not dare to engage the Germans in the days of the "Strange War". Poland was destroyed. The British also did not come to her aid.

Except Poland had signed a non-Aggression Pact in 1932 with Soviets, even earlier than the one with Nazi Germany.

If Poland was a "Nazi" ally, so it was a "Soviet" ally.

Truth is Poland was neutral towards both parties.

The bottom-line is in the 1930's Soviets were worse than the Nazis, FACT.

Soviets killed perhaps 20 million people in the 1930's, through the Holodomor, the Gulag system, Polish Operation of the NKVD, the Vinnytsia Massacre. etc. etc.

. 2 World War began when Poland attacked Czechoslovakia after the conclusion of the Munich collusion.
Poland planned to conclude an agreement with Hitler against the USSR, so when Stalin proposed an alliance to the Poles, they refused. Britain supported Poland, because they wanted to direct Hitler's first strike against the USSR.

Nazi Germany started annexing German majority lands in Czech, Poland in response started annexing Polish majority land Cieszyn Silesia which Czech's had stolen from Poland after WW1.
in that case USSR (with BSSR, and USSR) had right to annex Belarusian and Ukrainian , Lithuanian lands which Poles illegally occupied in 1921 . right?

he called my a jew as well. i saw all your posts. they are very good, but the Jews were not the most oppressed minority in the second polish "republic" . the Belarusian and Ukrainians have had it much worst , living on the own lands , specially Belarusian who saw Poles as the brothers for many 100 years .... and what Poles brothers did to them? Poles occupied western part of BPR , sided with commie Muscovites, who occupied eastern part its exactly what USSR and Germany did to the Poles in 1939

Belarussians are fine people, even Lukashenko is okay.

Southern Belarus is probably the cradle of the original Slavs.

Ukrainians on the other hand..... They killed millions of Poles as Cossacks, and then 100's of thousands of Poles in the Wolyn Massacre of WW2.

. 2 World War began when Poland attacked Czechoslovakia after the conclusion of the Munich collusion.
Poland planned to conclude an agreement with Hitler against the USSR, so when Stalin proposed an alliance to the Poles, they refused. Britain supported Poland, because they wanted to direct Hitler's first strike against the USSR.

Nazi Germany started annexing German majority lands in Czech, Poland in response started annexing Polish majority land Cieszyn Silesia which Czech's had stolen from Poland after WW1.
in that case USSR (with BSSR, and USSR) had right to annex Belarusian and Ukrainian , Lithuanian lands which Poles illegally occupied in 1921 . right?

Lwow, Wilno, and Brzesc were all Polish majority cities at the time.

Wilno was only 2% Lithuanian at the turn of the 20th century, according to the Census.

In fact, there's still large Polish populations in Wilno, and Brzesc, funny that the ones in Wilno are treated worse, than in Brzesc by Lukashenko.

Your questions are good, but take volumes to provide the full details.

Bottom line Readers digest version.

A. Help us or we murder your family.
B. The Church was part of the government, as in most of Europe. You did what the government said.

What’s not taught today: West told Poland not to mobilize their army - it might provoke Hitler.

Just like today, the morons think your enemies will be nice if you kiss their ass long enough.

Ukrainians on the other hand..... They killed millions of Poles as Cossacks, and then 100's of thousands of Poles in the Wolyn Massacre of WW2.
if Belarusians are (were) ok (for you) why Piłsudski (Belarus himself) occupied western part of BPR (practically destroying Belarusian state) ? promising them confederation, lies lies lies . yes, you are right Belarusian Palesia (marshlands) was the cradle of the Slavs, Balts, and even Western Finns (Finland, Estonia)

Your questions are good, but take volumes to provide the full details.

Bottom line Readers digest version.

A. Help us or we murder your family.
B. The Church was part of the government, as in most of Europe. You did what the government said.

Jewish Ghetto Police were Jewish Nazi collaborators, and among the most nasty in Europe.

Jewish Ghetto Police were worse than not just Polish Nazi collaborator Police, but worse at times than Nazi Germans themselves at times.
According to Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum, who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto.

What’s not taught today: West told Poland not to mobilize their army - it might provoke Hitler.

Just like today, the morons think your enemies will be nice if you kiss their ass long enough.

The Nazis pretended Poland had invaded Nazi Germany in the Gleiwitz incident, a false-flag dummy attack by Nazi Germany upon it's self.

But, even before that Nazi Germany was arresting Poles, and killing them within Germany, in the Operation Tannenberg.

Lwow, Wilno, and Brzesc were all Polish majority cities at the time.

Wilno was only 2% Lithuanian at the turn of the 20th century, according to the Census.

In fact, there's still large Polish populations in Wilno, and Brzesc, funny that the ones in Wilno are treated worse, than in Brzesc by Lukashenko.

not true , not Poles but Polonizated Belarusians, Ukrainians, Lithuanians. but still in "Kresy" only in Lviv Polonizated loclas were in majority in Ukrainian ocean , all villages around have been Ukrainian , much like today . Poles were a small minority in so called " Kresy " . thats why they have had 0 chance in war with UPA, the numbers won

Polonization - Wikipedia

The Nazis pretended Poland had invaded Nazi Germany in the Gleiwitz incident, a false-flag dummy attack by Nazi Germany upon it's self.

But, even before that Nazi Germany was arresting Poles, and killing them within Germany, in the Operation Tannenberg.
100% correct ....Nazis and commie - Muscovites acted very similar , the Mongols did the same in Finland ,

if Belarusians are (were) ok (for you) why Piłsudski (Belarus himself) occupied western part of BPR (practically destroying Belarusian state) ? promising them confederation, lies lies lies . yes, you are right Belarusian Palesia (marshlands) was the cradle of the Slavs, Balts, and even Western Finns (Finland, Estonia)

Poland acquired land in Ruthenia, first in response to Crimean Tatar invasions, then in response to Russia after the Muscovite War, then in the 20th century Ruthenia became a buffer-zone between Poland, and Soviets.

Personally, I think Belarus should have been given a state, as well as a Western Ukraine state of the Rusyn.

However, fact is Lwow, and Brzesc were both Polish majority cities into the 20th century.

Just think, if this president that we have now had been president back then we might’ve ended up on the side of the Nazis.

Forum List

Back