WW2 began 79 years ago, Poland first to fight the Nazis.

. 2 World War began when Poland attacked Czechoslovakia after the conclusion of the Munich collusion.
Poland planned to conclude an agreement with Hitler against the USSR, so when Stalin proposed an alliance to the Poles, they refused. Britain supported Poland, because they wanted to direct Hitler's first strike against the USSR.

Nazi Germany started annexing German majority lands in Czech, Poland in response started annexing Polish majority land Cieszyn Silesia which Czech's had stolen from Poland after WW1.
in that case USSR (with BSSR, and USSR) had right to annex Belarusian and Ukrainian , Lithuanian lands which Poles illegally occupied in 1921 . right?

Lwow, Wilno, and Brzesc were all Polish majority cities at the time.

Wilno was only 2% Lithuanian at the turn of the 20th century, according to the Census.

In fact, there's still large Polish populations in Wilno, and Brzesc, funny that the ones in Wilno are treated worse, than in Brzesc by Lukashenko.
Belarusians have Litvin imperial mentality (GDL), meanwhile R. lituvas (Prussian product of end of 19c) has local , small nation mentality

. 2 World War began when Poland attacked Czechoslovakia after the conclusion of the Munich collusion.
Poland planned to conclude an agreement with Hitler against the USSR, so when Stalin proposed an alliance to the Poles, they refused. Britain supported Poland, because they wanted to direct Hitler's first strike against the USSR.

Nazi Germany started annexing German majority lands in Czech, Poland in response started annexing Polish majority land Cieszyn Silesia which Czech's had stolen from Poland after WW1.
in that case USSR (with BSSR, and USSR) had right to annex Belarusian and Ukrainian , Lithuanian lands which Poles illegally occupied in 1921 . right?

Lwow, Wilno, and Brzesc were all Polish majority cities at the time.

Wilno was only 2% Lithuanian at the turn of the 20th century, according to the Census.

In fact, there's still large Polish populations in Wilno, and Brzesc, funny that the ones in Wilno are treated worse, than in Brzesc by Lukashenko.

not true , not Poles but Polonizated Belarusians, Ukrainians, Lithuanians. but still in "Kresy" only in Lviv Polonizated loclas were in majority in Ukrainian ocean , all villages around have been Ukrainian , much like today . Poles were a small minority in so called " Kresy " . thats why they have had 0 chance in war with UPA, the numbers won

Polonization - Wikipedia

If not for Poland acquiring Kresy, then Soviets would have, anyways.

Ukrainian UPA committed genocide in Wolyn, and Eastern Galicia.

Why did Ukrainians kill mostly Polish civilians in WW2, rather than Nazi, or Soviet oppressors?

You're definitely a Jew, and a dumb one at that, if you think many Poles helped the German Nazis carry out the Holocaust.

Poland fought Nazis through out WW2 first as Poland, and then as Armia Krajowa, and Poland even saved the most Jews of any nation in Europe.

Are you trying to turn the idea that someone is Jewish into some sort of an accusation? Like there is something wrong with being Jewish?

BTW: I actually am not Jewish. I was baptized in an RC church, as my family on both my mother's and father's sides was RC. I have stated above what one of my major complaints with the RC church is (there are others).

But if you want me to be a Jew because it fits some psychological need that you have about religion, go for it. Just enroll me as a PROUD Jew. Shalom.
he called my a jew as well. i saw all your posts. they are very good, but the Jews were not the most oppressed minority in the second polish "republic" . the Belarusian and Ukrainians have had it much worst , living on the own lands , specially Belarusian who saw Poles as the brothers for many 100 years .... and what Poles brothers did to them? Poles occupied western part of BPR , sided with commie Muscovites, who occupied eastern part its exactly what USSR and Germany did to the Poles in 1939
Belarusian People's Republic - Wikipedia

Belarussians are fine people, even Lukashenko is okay.

Southern Belarus is probably the cradle of the original Slavs.

Ukrainians on the other hand..... They killed millions of Poles as Cossacks, and then 100's of thousands of Poles in the Wolyn Massacre of WW2.
if Belarusians are (were) ok (for you) why Piłsudski (Belarus himself) occupied western part of BPR (practically destroying Belarusian state) ? promising them confederation, lies lies lies . yes, you are right Belarusian Palesia (marshlands) was the cradle of the Slavs, Balts, and even Western Finns (Finland, Estonia)

Poland acquired land in Ruthenia, first in response to Crimean Tatar invasions, then in response to Russia after the Muscovite War, then in the 20th century Ruthenia became a buffer-zone between Poland, and Soviets.

Personally, I think Belarus should have been given a state, as well as a Western Ukraine state of the Rusyn.

However, fact is Lwow, and Brzesc were both Polish majority cities into the 20th century.

Lviv yes, Biarescie No, still both inside of Belarusian and Ukrainian oceans

The rapprochement with Berlin was accompanied by the separation of Poland from France, which did so much to establish the Polish state. It was thanks to France that the Poles could stop Tukhachevsky's offensive against Warsaw in 1920.

Poland fought for Poland in the Greater Poland Uprising in 1918.

It's a lie to say that France built modern Poland up.

It just happens to be from WW1, Germany was weakened, and couldn't repel the Greater Poland Uprising of 1918.

It's not my fault that Germans caused WW1.

Are you trying to turn the idea that someone is Jewish into some sort of an accusation? Like there is something wrong with being Jewish?

BTW: I actually am not Jewish. I was baptized in an RC church, as my family on both my mother's and father's sides was RC. I have stated above what one of my major complaints with the RC church is (there are others).

But if you want me to be a Jew because it fits some psychological need that you have about religion, go for it. Just enroll me as a PROUD Jew. Shalom.
he called my a jew as well. i saw all your posts. they are very good, but the Jews were not the most oppressed minority in the second polish "republic" . the Belarusian and Ukrainians have had it much worst , living on the own lands , specially Belarusian who saw Poles as the brothers for many 100 years .... and what Poles brothers did to them? Poles occupied western part of BPR , sided with commie Muscovites, who occupied eastern part its exactly what USSR and Germany did to the Poles in 1939
Belarusian People's Republic - Wikipedia

Belarussians are fine people, even Lukashenko is okay.

Southern Belarus is probably the cradle of the original Slavs.

Ukrainians on the other hand..... They killed millions of Poles as Cossacks, and then 100's of thousands of Poles in the Wolyn Massacre of WW2.
if Belarusians are (were) ok (for you) why Piłsudski (Belarus himself) occupied western part of BPR (practically destroying Belarusian state) ? promising them confederation, lies lies lies . yes, you are right Belarusian Palesia (marshlands) was the cradle of the Slavs, Balts, and even Western Finns (Finland, Estonia)

Poland acquired land in Ruthenia, first in response to Crimean Tatar invasions, then in response to Russia after the Muscovite War, then in the 20th century Ruthenia became a buffer-zone between Poland, and Soviets.

Personally, I think Belarus should have been given a state, as well as a Western Ukraine state of the Rusyn.

However, fact is Lwow, and Brzesc were both Polish majority cities into the 20th century.

Lviv yes, Biarescie No, still both inside of Belarusian and Ukrainian oceans

The Soviet Polish authorities were right to separate Poles from Ukrainians following WW2.

Balkanization only causes conflict, something Western Liberals don't seem to get.

Please explain why Poles helped German Nazis to carry out the Jewish Holocaust. Please explain why Poles have supported the Roman Catholic Church, which collaborated with German Nazis and even hid them after the war and helped them get away to places like Paraguay; This is one of the reasons why I refuse to count myself as as an RC or follow this faith, even though I have ancestral roots in Russia and Poland.
Let them still tell how the "heroic Polish army" fought for one month .. and the loss of the officers to the rank and file are equal to 1/20 !!! While in conventional combat this figure is 1/5. Polish "shlyahi" officers fled the war and left "sholops"?

The Poles who fled WW2 combat against Nazis all together, were largely the Jews.

While, some Poles fled WW2 Poland, not all did, as some regrouped as Polish Armia Krajowa the biggest anti-Nazi resistance in Occupied Europe.

But, others regrouped like the Polish II Corps, or Wladyslaw Anders Army, which fought to capture Montecassino, first. FACT.

But, thousands of Jews abandoned Anders Army in WW2, for Israel, including Menachem Begin.

Also a lot of Jews fled for the Soviet Union, and then contributed to the Soviet military contribution, like the Bielski Partisans, among others.

Please explain why Poles helped German Nazis to carry out the Jewish Holocaust. Please explain why Poles have supported the Roman Catholic Church, which collaborated with German Nazis and even hid them after the war and helped them get away to places like Paraguay; This is one of the reasons why I refuse to count myself as as an RC or follow this faith, even though I have ancestral roots in Russia and Poland.
Let them still tell how the "heroic Polish army" fought for one month .. and the loss of the officers to the rank and file are equal to 1/20 !!! While in conventional combat this figure is 1/5. Polish "shlyahi" officers fled the war and left "sholops"?

The Poles who fled WW2 combat against Nazis all together, were largely the Jews.

While, some Poles fled WW2 Poland, not all did, as some regrouped as Polish Armia Krajowa the biggest anti-Nazi resistance in Occupied Europe.

But, others regrouped like the Polish II Corps, or Wladyslaw Anders Army, which fought to capture Montecassino, first. FACT.

But, thousands of Jews abandoned Anders Army in WW2, for Israel, including Menachem Begin.

Also a lot of Jews fled for the Soviet Union, and then contributed to the Soviet military contribution, like the Bielski Partisans, among others.

And you don't think that people would flee from those whom they knew would kill them and their entire families?

And you don't think that people would flee from those whom they knew would kill them and their entire families?

In the case of Jew Menachem Begin abandoning the Polish II Corps fighting Hitler, it was downright atrocious, that he'd rather be a terrorist in the Irgun against Palestinian civilians in Deir Yassin Massacre, or British peace-keepers in the King David Hotel bombing.

Menachem Begin is a major disgrace, who should've never won a Nobel Peace Prize, in the first place.

Just think, if this president that we have now had been president back then we might’ve ended up on the side of the Nazis.

There was a genocide on the scale of Nazis by Soviets, not once, but twice before Hitler's Holocaust / WW2 killings.

Once with Lenin in the Russian Civil War + Volga Famine, probably 10 - 20 million perished, then another 15 - 40 million perished under the NKVD atrocities under Stalin, and Genrikh Yagoda of the Holodomor, the Gulag genocides, Great Purges, Polish Operation of the NKVD.

No one did anything, and thus 25 - 65 million perished by the Soviet butchers.

Sobieski you call yourself a Polish Facist and then get angry when people tell you historical facts about how many Polish citizens helped the Nazis kill Jews. LOL

Go and watch the Pianist.

Just think, if this president that we have now had been president back then we might’ve ended up on the side of the Nazis.

There was a genocide on the scale of Nazis by Soviets, not once, but twice before Hitler's Holocaust / WW2 killings.

Once with Lenin in the Russian Civil War + Volga Famine, probably 10 - 20 million perished, then another 15 - 40 million perished under the NKVD atrocities under Stalin, and Genrikh Yagoda of the Holodomor, the Gulag genocides, Great Purges, Polish Operation of the NKVD.

Germans sent Lenin into Russia with 10mil in currency to start the Russian revolution.

Sobieski you call yourself a Polish Facist and then get angry when people tell you historical facts about how many Polish citizens helped the Nazis kill Jews. LOL

Polish Fascists are also anti-German, (Typically)

Roman Dmowski the founder of Polish Fascism, and the modern Polish Nationalist period, was actually
more anti-German arguably than the Polish Jozef Pilsudski leader, who was more anti-Russian, with Pilsudski having joined Austrian Legions in the WW1 era.

Germans sent Lenin into Russia with 10mil in currency to start the Russian revolution.

Indeed, Germans also played a role, but within that German role in the Bolsheviks, included German Jews like Jacob Schiff, Otto Kahn, Felix Warburg, Yakub Ganetsky-Furstenberg, and also Izrael Helphand.

I also wonder if the Chancellor Bethmann-Holweg was of a Jewish origins.

Considering Beth is typically a Jewish cognate.

Roman Dmowski the founder of Polish Fascism, and the modern Polish Nationalist period, was actually
more anti-German arguably than the Polish Jozef Pilsudski leader, who was more anti-Russian, with Pilsudski having joined Austrian Legions in the WW1 era.

A Fascist is a Fascist....stop it.

Indeed, Germans also played a role, but within that German role in the Bolsheviks, included German Jews like Jacob Schiff, Otto Kahn, Felix Warburg, Yakub Ganetsky-Furstenberg, and also Izrael Helphand.

Have you ever watched the Pianist?

Roman Polanski's an ethnic Jew, so his opinions on WW2 from the Polish perspective are pretty worthless.

A Jew was about as likely to be a Nazi collaborator, if not more so than a Pole.

Roman Polanski's an ethnic Jew, so his opinions on WW2 from the Polish perspective are pretty worthless.

It was based on a true story. LOL. And corroborated by many. Was Schindler's List not real either? LOL.

A Jew was about as likely to be a Nazi collaborator, if not more so than a Pole.

I doubt that. Although certainly possible.

Forum List

Back