WW2 began 79 years ago, Poland first to fight the Nazis.

Please explain why Poles helped German Nazis to carry out the Jewish Holocaust. Please explain why Poles have supported the Roman Catholic Church, which collaborated with German Nazis and even hid them after the war and helped them get away to places like Paraguay; This is one of the reasons why I refuse to count myself as as an RC or follow this faith, even though I have ancestral roots in Russia and Poland.
Let them still tell how the "heroic Polish army" fought for one month .. and the loss of the officers to the rank and file are equal to 1/20 !!! While in conventional combat this figure is 1/5. Polish "shlyahi" officers fled the war and left "sholops"?

The Poles who fled WW2 combat against Nazis all together, were largely the Jews.

While, some Poles fled WW2 Poland, not all did, as some regrouped as Polish Armia Krajowa the biggest anti-Nazi resistance in Occupied Europe.

But, others regrouped like the Polish II Corps, or Wladyslaw Anders Army, which fought to capture Montecassino, first. FACT.

But, thousands of Jews abandoned Anders Army in WW2, for Israel, including Menachem Begin.

Also a lot of Jews fled for the Soviet Union, and then contributed to the Soviet military contribution, like the Bielski Partisans, among others.
1) i will write about AK in my other posts
2) Bielski brothers contributed nothing except killings and robberies of Belarusian peasants , and they were not part of NKVD squads ("soviet Belarusian partisans") , they were family (Jewish)- squad. which has had very complicated relation with Moscow and NKVD red squads. this what they did very often in order to prove locality to commie case .

"Every village has its hidden, or in some cases repressed, history — stories which one would never be aware of when merely passing through. In Drazhna’s case one such story is the April 14, 1943 murder of 25 civilians, mainly women and children, by a large group of Soviet partisans after their attack on a fortified German-occupation police post failed. Even today the authorities will not tolerate a cross in memory of those whom the partisans murdered."

5c.Sakuny-Villages-Grave-of-Villager-Murdered-by-Partisans-in-1943-Drazhna-20152015358-35A-000063.jpg-nggid045472-ngg0dyn-660x440x100-00f0w010c010r110f110r010t010.jpg

The Generation Gap, Or, Belarusian Differences in Goals, Values and ...
isbn:8360694192 - Sök på Google
Andrėĭ Dynʹko - 2008 - ‎Belarus
572- 573. 14 Recently a memorial cross was erected in the village Drazhna (Minsk voblast) to commemorate villagers killed by local Partisans on 15 April 1943.

Poland's resistance was laughable. The only question was which conqueror the Poles would embrace first, Germany or the Soviet Union.

. 2 World War began when Poland attacked Czechoslovakia after the conclusion of the Munich collusion.
Poland planned to conclude an agreement with Hitler against the USSR, so when Stalin proposed an alliance to the Poles, they refused. Britain supported Poland, because they wanted to direct Hitler's first strike against the USSR.

World War II began September 1, 1939. Period

On August 31, 1939, Germany staged a fake attack on one of their radio stations with Nazi's wearing Polish uniforms. The ruse worked.

First to fight? Poland was a freaking pushover and became an ally of the Nazis. Auschwitz was in Poland for God's sake.

Are you saying that it was the fault of Poland that they were a pushover?

The Allies refused to take action when WW-II could have been avoided. The Treaty of Versailles crippled Germany and created considerable resentment among the German people which led to the rise of Hitler. The Treaty limited Germany to six naval ships, 100,000 soldiers, no airforce or armored vehicles.

Hitler blamed the Jews for Germany's loss of WW-I and secretly started to build an test newer aircraft at a secret site. They also started building better tanks and submarines. So long as no one stopped him, he just kept growing their war machine. Germany threatens Czechoslovakia and pressures Austria into an alliance. Hitler justified the move by saying that since most of the people spoke German, those countries rightfully should be part of Germany. France and several minor countries declared war on Germany but, in reality, they did nothing. This inaction simply contributed to the confidence of Hitler that he had to begin WW-II.

Just think, if this president that we have now had been president back then we might’ve ended up on the side of the Nazis.

President Donald Trump would have put a stop to the illegal military expansion of Adolph Hitler and who knows, Japan may have looked at that and though Oh Shucks, that guy means business saving tens of millions of lives and trillions of dollars in reconstruction.

Poland's resistance was laughable. The only question was which conqueror the Poles would embrace first, Germany or the Soviet Union.

Nazi Germany had approx 3 X more Germans in it's borders in 1939, then Poland had Poles in 1939.

Of course Nazis ran to even much larger Soviets for aid.

Not really surprising the results.

There was a genocide on the scale of Nazis by Soviets, not once, but twice before Hitler's Holocaust / WW2 killings.

Once with Lenin in the Russian Civil War + Volga Famine, probably 10 - 20 million perished, then another 15 - 40 million perished under the NKVD atrocities under Stalin, and Genrikh Yagoda of the Holodomor, the Gulag genocides, Great Purges, Polish Operation of the NKVD.

No one did anything, and thus 25 - 65 million perished by the Soviet butchers.

Germans sent Lenin into Russia with 10mil in currency to start the Russian revolution.

Indeed, Germans also played a role, but within that German role in the Bolsheviks, included German Jews like Jacob Schiff, Otto Kahn, Felix Warburg, Yakub Ganetsky-Furstenberg, and also Izrael Helphand.

I also wonder if the Chancellor Bethmann-Holweg was of a Jewish origins.

Considering Beth is typically a Jewish cognate.

Have you ever watched the Pianist?

Roman Polanski's an ethnic Jew, so his opinions on WW2 from the Polish perspective are pretty worthless.

It was based on a true story. LOL. And corroborated by many. Was Schindler's List not real either? LOL.

Movie's are largely fantasy, even ones based on some reality.

As for Schindler's List depicting Polish speaking guards in the Nazi camps, almost all guards were German, and most non-Germans weren't Poles, but rather Ukrainians, or Latvians.

This is just one of numerous reasons why Poles shouldn't care for Jews.

Jewish Spielberg has falsified history in his Schindler's list.

Sobieski you call yourself a Polish Facist and then get angry when people tell you historical facts about how many Polish citizens helped the Nazis kill Jews. LOL

Go and watch the Pianist.

Polish Fascists are also anti-German, (Typically)

Roman Dmowski the founder of Polish Fascism, and the modern Polish Nationalist period, was actually
more anti-German arguably than the Polish Jozef Pilsudski leader, who was more anti-Russian, with Pilsudski having joined Austrian Legions in the WW1 era.

A Fascist is a Fascist....stop it.

A Jew was about as likely to be a Nazi collaborator, if not more so than a Pole.

I doubt that. Although certainly possible.

The number of Jewish Ghetto Police collaborators to the Nazis numbered approx 4,000 - 6,000, as opposed to the Polish Blue Police collaborators to the Nazis numbered approx 8,000 - 16,000.

Yes, there were more Poles, but there were more Poles than Jews in Europe at the time too.

There were about 25 million ethnic Poles, and about 32 million non-Jewish people in Poland in the 1930's, there were about 9 million Jewish people in Europe in the 1930's.

So, absolutely, the figures are similar.

On a proportionate per capita basis, a Pole, and a Jew were about as likely to be Nazi collaborators.

The problem then becomes, why did Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, specifically state that the Jewish Ghetto Police were more brutal than Polish Police Nazi collaborators, or at times even Nazi Germans themselves?

Please explain why Poles helped German Nazis to carry out the Jewish Holocaust. Please explain why Poles have supported the Roman Catholic Church, which collaborated with German Nazis and even hid them after the war and helped them get away to places like Paraguay; This is one of the reasons why I refuse to count myself as as an RC or follow this faith, even though I have ancestral roots in Russia and Poland.
Let them still tell how the "heroic Polish army" fought for one month .. and the loss of the officers to the rank and file are equal to 1/20 !!! While in conventional combat this figure is 1/5. Polish "shlyahi" officers fled the war and left "sholops"?

The Poles who fled WW2 combat against Nazis all together, were largely the Jews.

While, some Poles fled WW2 Poland, not all did, as some regrouped as Polish Armia Krajowa the biggest anti-Nazi resistance in Occupied Europe.

But, others regrouped like the Polish II Corps, or Wladyslaw Anders Army, which fought to capture Montecassino, first. FACT.

But, thousands of Jews abandoned Anders Army in WW2, for Israel, including Menachem Begin.

Also a lot of Jews fled for the Soviet Union, and then contributed to the Soviet military contribution, like the Bielski Partisans, among others.
2) Bielski brothers contributed nothing except killings and robberies of Belarusian peasants , and they were not part of NKVD squads ("soviet Belarusian partisans") , they were family (Jewish)- squad. which has had very complicated relation with Moscow and NKVD red squads. this what they did very often in order to prove locality to commie case .

"Every village has its hidden, or in some cases repressed, history — stories which one would never be aware of when merely passing through. In Drazhna’s case one such story is the April 14, 1943 murder of 25 civilians, mainly women and children, by a large group of Soviet partisans after their attack on a fortified German-occupation police post failed. Even today the authorities will not tolerate a cross in memory of those whom the partisans murdered."

I tend to think the Bielski Partisans did both good, and bad, I think both sides have manipulated the situation.

However, their triumph in WW2 was weak, none the less.

To say that such a small Partisan Unit contributed much, if at all to the WW2 effort by Soviets, would be simply insane.

I tend to think the Bielski Partisans did both good, and bad, I think both sides have manipulated the situation.

However, their triumph in WW2 was weak, none the less.

To say that such a small Partisan Unit contributed much, if at all to the WW2 effort by Soviets, would be simply insane.
like anyone in our region at that time (but for the local non-Jewish population they were , very , very bad) , except anti- Stalinist fighters 1944-70th . who were really great men

Germans sent Lenin into Russia with 10mil in currency to start the Russian revolution.

Indeed, Germans also played a role, but within that German role in the Bolsheviks, included German Jews like Jacob Schiff, Otto Kahn, Felix Warburg, Yakub Ganetsky-Furstenberg, and also Izrael Helphand.

Roman Polanski's an ethnic Jew, so his opinions on WW2 from the Polish perspective are pretty worthless.

It was based on a true story. LOL. And corroborated by many. Was Schindler's List not real either? LOL.

As for Schindler's List depicting Polish speaking guards in the Nazi camps, almost all guards were German, and most non-Germans weren't Poles, but rather Ukrainians, or Latvians.

Victors write history. I am not sure how much more frequently I need to educate you on this.

Victors write history. I am not sure how much more frequently I need to educate you on this.

So, the Jews won WW2, is that what you're saying?

Sobieski you call yourself a Polish Facist and then get angry when people tell you historical facts about how many Polish citizens helped the Nazis kill Jews. LOL

Go and watch the Pianist.

Polish Fascists are also anti-German, (Typically)

Roman Dmowski the founder of Polish Fascism, and the modern Polish Nationalist period, was actually
more anti-German arguably than the Polish Jozef Pilsudski leader, who was more anti-Russian, with Pilsudski having joined Austrian Legions in the WW1 era.

A Fascist is a Fascist....stop it.

A Jew was about as likely to be a Nazi collaborator, if not more so than a Pole.

I doubt that. Although certainly possible.

The number of Jewish Ghetto Police collaborators to the Nazis numbered approx 4,000 - 6,000, as opposed to the Polish Blue Police collaborators to the Nazis numbered approx 8,000 - 16,000.

Yes, there were more Poles, but there were more Poles than Jews in Europe at the time too.

There were about 25 million ethnic Poles, and about 32 million non-Jewish people in Poland in the 1930's, there were about 9 million Jewish people in Europe in the 1930's.

So, absolutely, the figures are similar.

On a proportionate per capita basis, a Pole, and a Jew were about as likely to be Nazi collaborators.

The problem then becomes, why did Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, specifically state that the Jewish Ghetto Police were more brutal than Polish Police Nazi collaborators, or at times even Nazi Germans themselves?

Of course there were and are bad Jews still out there. No one ever disputed that. No ethnic group is perfect. So you quote Jewish historians when it suits you? ER also wrote very kind words about Jews that did help him and his fam.

Allies won WW2. Jews were on the side of the allies. Correct. My ancestors fought against the axis and won. So yes. Then the Jews also garnered their ancient homeland of Israel and won the wars of 1948 and 1967.

Allies won WW2. Jews were on the side of the allies. Correct. My ancestors fought against the axis and won. So yes. Then the Jews also garnered their ancient homeland of Israel and won the wars of 1948 and 1967.

Poland was on the Allied side, Jews keep lying, and lying, saying Poland was on the Axis side.

Poland was on the Allied side, Jews keep lying, and lying, saying Poland was on the Axis side.

Of course it was on the allied side. LOL. Duh. Axis were Nazi Germany, Italy and Japan. By then countries like France and Poland were non factors. It was basically Russia, China, UK and US as the primary allies. Maybe some Jews said your people were bad but not all as you have stated in many of your posts, not all the Jews are the same.

Forum List

Back