WTF... UN Tacticle vehicles on Va. Interstate

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
Does anyone have a clue? Could it be related to the floods in WV?

PHOTOS: UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate - The American Mirror

Jeff Stern posted several photos of Facebook and added the description, “Can’t begin to tell you how many of these I passed today on 81 near Lexington, VA. Interesting times ahead!”

UN-vehicle-2.jpg

Does anyone have a clue? Could it be related to the floods in WV?

PHOTOS: UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate - The American Mirror

Jeff Stern posted several photos of Facebook and added the description, “Can’t begin to tell you how many of these I passed today on 81 near Lexington, VA. Interesting times ahead!”

UN-vehicle-2.jpg

Seems to me I've seen such a convoy before in the not-too-distant past. On that same road.
Couldn't swear to it though.

WTF would the state be using testicle vehicles for !?
What do they do go around and collect men's balls ?!
This is an outrage, why are my tax dollars going for this kind of......what's that ? Ohhhhhhh "tacticle" vehicles !!!

Never mind.

It could not possibly be vehicles purchased by the UN to be delivered wherever the UN needs it? Are there no port cities on the East coast?

Aren't they built in southern Illinois?

I am not sure. I believe they are made in Northern Virgina.
Yeah but this is strange. We normally disguise them as civilian transports or delivery trucks before sending them to invade the south.

Horseshit. Virgina isn't really known has state with a strong defense industry. That ham industry, though. lol
Damn right. Best ham in America :thup:

Forum List

Back