Obama Brings UN Global Police Force Here To the United States

You copied and pasted it, hack. You get total credit for gargling that piss. Absolutely.
Yes, I pasted it...but did not author it. You gave me credit for doing so. You're an idiot.
No, I give you credit for being a credulous rube who not only swallows whackjob conspiracy theories, but also comes here to regurgitate them.

I don't think you have an original thought in your head. So don't make the mistake that I am giving you more credit than you deserve.

No she didn't dumb ass. Read it again.
You need to read it again. Which part of global doesn't penetrate?
Gee, if only ISIS would stay in their backyard, then we wouldn't need GLOBAL COOPERATION to combat them.
Golly. That is the sort of in depth analysis that has been lacking in this thread thus far.
The rantings of retards don't need much analysis. Just a lot of humor at your expense.
Enjoy. Laugh now. Be astonished later.

Still laughing about Jade Helm. You must enjoy making a fool of yourself.

You copied and pasted it, hack. You get total credit for gargling that piss. Absolutely.
Yes, I pasted it...but did not author it. You gave me credit for doing so. You're an idiot.
No, I give you credit for being a credulous rube who not only swallows whackjob conspiracy theories, but also comes here to regurgitate them.

I don't think you have an original thought in your head. So don't make the mistake that I am giving you more credit than you deserve.
When citing to breibart, go for supporting links. LOL

You need to read it again. Which part of global doesn't penetrate?
Gee, if only ISIS would stay in their backyard, then we wouldn't need GLOBAL COOPERATION to combat them.
Golly. That is the sort of in depth analysis that has been lacking in this thread thus far.
The rantings of retards don't need much analysis. Just a lot of humor at your expense.

Like the crackling of thorns under the pot, so is the laughter of fools. This too is meaningless.
- Ecclesiates 7:6

Like the crackling of thorns under the pot, so is the laughter of fools. This too is meaningless.

Were they laughing at crazy conspiracy theories in Ecclesiastes too?

Were they laughing at crazy conspiracy theories in Ecclesiastes too?
Your juvenile banter bores me.

He who laughs last, laughs best. I'll leave you to it.

Imo the best part of this "thread" is that American Thinker's criticism is not about the program, but the DOJ's failure to acknowledge that the real use of this is to target Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorism.

Got my hopes up, but turns out it's just a silly Breitbart article :p
Yeah, I apologize -- it's not on the 'Only Sources approved by Liberals' List. :p

Funny how Liberals based their determination of true or untrue on the source rather than the content.

Funny how rightist dupes never heard of The Boy Who Cried Wolf.
Like how Christopher Stevens cried wolf begging for more security? That kind of funny? Was it even funnier when he died?

Got my hopes up, but turns out it's just a silly Breitbart article :p
Yeah, I apologize -- it's not on the 'Only Sources approved by Liberals' List. :p

Funny how Liberals based their determination of true or untrue on the source rather than the content.

Funny how rightist dupes never heard of The Boy Who Cried Wolf.
Like how Christopher Stevens cried wolf begging for more security? That kind of funny? Was it even funnier when he died?

No, it;s more like all the times republicans have claimed some sort of scandal when there was none. Even that isn't funny as in humorous. It's funny as in odd.

Forum List

Back