Obama Brings UN Global Police Force Here To the United States

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S.
Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight 'Extremism' In U.S. - Breitbart

"On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.

This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.

The United Nations is a sharia-compliant world body, and Obama, speaking there just days ago, insisted that “violent extremism” is not exclusive to Islam (which it is). Obama is redefining jihad terror to include everyone but the jihadists. So will the UN, driven largely by the sharia-enforcing Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the pro-Islamic post-American President Obama, use a “global police force” to crush counter-jihad forces?"

The United States is the world's biggest threat to globalization, as globalization would have to be FORCED on the American people. The only way to do this is to outlaw, confiscate, and disarm America.

-----------------------------------

(Armored) UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate!

UN-vehicle-2.jpg

UN-vehicle-1.jpg

UN-vehicle-3-1024x768.jpg

PHOTOS: UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate - The American Mirror

WAKE UP, AMERICA!

irosie, you tell me. WHY would truck-loads of armored U.N. vehicles be dispersed around the U.S. I suggest Americans hold on tight to that 2nd amendment.

Seems like 'things' are starting to 'pop out' of the 'Trojan horse' we brought into the 'city'...

Yep
Launch of Strong Cities Network to Strengthen Community Resilience Against Violent Extremism | OPA | Department of Justice

Launch of Strong Cities Network to Strengthen Community Resilience Against Violent Extremism

Cities are vital partners in international efforts to build social cohesion and resilience to violent extremism. Local communities and authorities are the most credible and persuasive voices to challenge violent extremism in all of its forms and manifestations in their local contexts. While many cities and local authorities are developing innovative responses to address this challenge, no systematic efforts are in place to share experiences, pool resources and build a community of cities to inspire local action on a global scale.

The Strong Cities Network (SCN) – which launches September 29th at the United Nations – will empower municipal bodies to fill this gap while working with civil society and safeguarding the rights of local citizens and communities.

is this crap really happening?

irosie, you tell me. WHY would truck-loads of armored U.N. vehicles be dispersed around the U.S. I suggest Americans hold on tight to that 2nd amendment.

Seems like 'things' are starting to 'pop out' of the 'Trojan horse' we brought into the 'city'...
Yep. This is out of control. The UN is not a US police force. Hunker down, lest we be globalized.

Got my hopes up, but turns out it's just a silly Breitbart article :p

I NEVER saw a UN ARMOURED VEHICLE in the USA---I live kinda near the UN building........ I am horrified. Everytime I pass the UN building in a car------I imagine a BIG FOOT---descending from a cloud----to KICK the damned thing
into the east river

Ok, This is another crazy conspiracy theory, just like Jade Helm was. UN vehicles are built in the US, and when they are completed they are put on trucks and shipped to either a local storage facility or where ever the UN needs them. That is where those silly pictures came from. In the next few months, when it is obvious to even conspiracy nuts like you that your claim is bullshit, will you admit you were just buying into dumb shit again?

Ok, This is another crazy conspiracy theory, just like Jade Helm was. UN vehicles are built in the US, and when they are completed they are put on trucks and shipped to either a local storage facility or where ever the UN needs them. That is where those silly pictures came from. In the next few months, when it is obvious to even conspiracy nuts like you that your claim is bullshit, will you admit you were just buying into dumb shit again?
Oh. So, Loretta Lynch is a conspiracy nut!

"On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe."

So, Bulldog, you are saying Loretta Lynch and the Obama administration, despite what Lynch declared in a speech FROM the U.N., is NOT working in conjunction with the U.N. within the United States, especially in creating what she called a 'Strong Cities Network' - a 'LAW ENFORCEMENT initiative'?!

Oh. So, Loretta Lynch is a conspiracy nut!

You really are nuts, aren't you? No, Loretta Lynch is not a conspiracy nut. The goobers who think this thread is truthful are conspiracy nuts.

"On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe."

So, Bulldog, you are saying Loretta Lynch and the Obama administration, despite what Lynch declared in a speech FROM the U.N., is NOT working in conjunction with the U.N. within the United States, especially in creating what she called a 'Strong Cities Network' - a 'LAW ENFORCEMENT initiative'?!

In conjunction does not mean UN troupes enforcing anything in the US.

This is PRECISELY the type of government the Second Amendment was designed to protect us from

Johnson will these this political how are third candidate this 2016 year.

Got my hopes up, but turns out it's just a silly Breitbart article :p
Yeah, I apologize -- it's not on the 'Only Sources approved by Liberals' List. :p

I have posted articles from leftist/mainstream sources on numerous topics. The leftists still complain about the sources and refuse to address the content. In short, they are just dumb hacks. They will do anything to advance the globalist agenda. Got to feel a little bad for the idiot Bernie fans. Now they have to vote for everything they claimed to stand against.

Forum List

Back